Ursolic Acid, effective?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Due to an interesting shipping order mistake I received a bottle of this, has anyone here had good results?

Wouldn't even know when to use it, looks like for while cutting?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Only thing it did for me was give me smokey burbs and heartburn

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Only thing it did for me was give me smokey burbs and heartburn
Well that sure tempts me to bother trying it lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prototype nutrition has an Ursolic Acid topical that works extremely well. Many great reviews on the product and i am a firm believer of it. Even before i became a rep i used it all of the time.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The caps never did much for most people. The spray on the other hand, is awesome. I have cycled the spray 3 different times now and probably about to start a 4th if I don't run something AAS wise instead

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Never tried the caps but can vouch for the spray...good stuff.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
The caps and the spray both worked for me. If you take the caps with a decent amount of liquid fats, egg yolks, mct oil, coconut oil they will not repeat on you and are for more effective.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The caps never did much for most people. The spray on the other hand, is awesome. I have cycled the spray 3 different times now and probably about to start a 4th if I don't run something AAS wise instead
Never tried the caps but can vouch for the spray...good stuff.
The caps and the spray both worked for me. If you take the caps with a decent amount of liquid fats, egg yolks, mct oil, coconut oil they will not repeat on you and are for more effective.
Thank you for the feedback it is appreciated.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always wanted.to try it, the.spray is just.too pricey tho

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well for any who cared to know more I will run it and post back here if I notice effects of any kind. From further reading it appears to have poor oral bioavailability and better topically.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caps I didn't notice a thing...I developed a pump spray addiction though, loved the pump and tightness it gave, just wish I had gotten more recomp from it...semi related: need to try those TAA caps sometime...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caps I didn't notice a thing...I developed a pump spray addiction though, loved the pump and tightness it gave, just wish I had gotten more recomp from it...semi related: need to try those TAA caps sometime...
The TAA is money. I really enjoy 4 caps pre workout.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
UR definitely gave me more of a Recomp than pump spray. The extra UR really made a difference. Next up is UR spray with the TAA caps

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing it did for me was improve my blood lipid profile. No strength or anything like that. It's extremely expensive and no one to this has figured out an effective dose. When the spray was released I saw people saying 50 sprays twice a day, then no it was 100 sprays twice a day.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only thing it did for me was improve my blood lipid profile. No strength or anything like that. It's extremely expensive and no one to this has figured out an effective dose. When the spray was released I saw people saying 50 sprays twice a day, then no it was 100 sprays twice a day.
The proper way is to not count sprays, but rather cover as much surface area of your body as possoble

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is for surely an expensive product to use. I enjoyed using it but seemed to go quick.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Not to mention spraying tons of that crap all over your body is a huge pain the ass.
For me personally compared to the grocery shopping, food prep, eating, making shakes, cardio, weight training, and laundry I do all because of BB spraying on some spray twice a day and letting it dry is not that big of deal.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me personally compared to the grocery shopping, food prep, eating, making shakes, cardio, weight training, and laundry I do all because of BB spraying on some spray twice a day and letting it dry is not that big of deal.
Exactly. Dries fast as hell too. Probably takes a total of 2 minutes

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Exactly. Dries fast as hell too. Probably takes a total of 2 minutes
Some people are really opposed to the idea of topicals but I like them. I even look forward to applying them, but then again I am weird lol.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oral Ursolic Acid doesn't seem to do much. Not sure about the topical version, but I had zero luck with very high doses of the oral and I obviously have access to quality and quantity.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oral Ursolic Acid doesn't seem to do much. Not sure about the topical version, but I had zero luck with very high doses of the oral and I obviously have access to quality and quantity.
Agree oral dosed at high amounts did very little for me.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, engineer, you have two user names?
Not sure if you are kidding or being a smartass. Regardless, this has been covered a ridiculous amount of times by Patrick Arnold since he introduced UR. I'm also sure that you would rather hear an answer from a renowned organic chemist as opposed to some random person on a forum.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if you are kidding or being a smartass. Regardless, this has been covered a ridiculous amount of times by Patrick Arnold since he introduced UR. I'm also sure that you would rather hear an answer from a renowned organic chemist as opposed to some random person on a forum.
If I wanted a answer from him, I'd ask him. I asked the op to elaborate. You can also if you know what the dilly is.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I wanted a answer from him, I'd ask him. I asked the op to elaborate. You can also if you know what the dilly is.
I don't remember the specifics or the science behind it as it has been a few years since I have read it. However, I remember it not really having much of an effect on human males. Also, two family members of mine have conceived while on it. Unfortunately, that is about all the help I can give you. The UR thread is a very good read with this issue as well as many others if you want further reading

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used the spray, but the caps were effective (albeit I dosed upward to 18/day).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep. Dosing recommendations for Ursobolic are 3 to 6 caps, 3x a day.
Seems a little excessive... But I'm sure PA has a reason for it, I think it's may be something about bioavailability/ half life of it but I might be wrong

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems a little excessive... But I'm sure PA has a reason for it, I think it's may be something about bioavailability/ half life of it but I might be wrong
Bio-availability for ursolic acid is very low since it does not absorb well at all. Therefor more must be taken to offset this.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Bio-availability for ursolic acid is very low since it does not absorb well at all. Therefor more must be taken to offset this.
Yeah, dosing wasn't really that big of a deal. Wasn't like the caps were huge anyway.