Ursolic Acid, effective?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    It also causes short term infertility.
    What? More info please

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    What? More info please
    I believe this have been covered countless times by PA. Run a search on it I don't think it was the scare everyone thought it was
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

I believe this have been covered countless times by PA. Run a search on it I don't think it was the scare everyone thought it was
    Oh, engineer, you have two user names?

4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Oh, engineer, you have two user names?
    Not sure if you are kidding or being a smartass. Regardless, this has been covered a ridiculous amount of times by Patrick Arnold since he introduced UR. I'm also sure that you would rather hear an answer from a renowned organic chemist as opposed to some random person on a forum.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

Not sure if you are kidding or being a smartass. Regardless, this has been covered a ridiculous amount of times by Patrick Arnold since he introduced UR. I'm also sure that you would rather hear an answer from a renowned organic chemist as opposed to some random person on a forum.
    If I wanted a answer from him, I'd ask him. I asked the op to elaborate. You can also if you know what the dilly is.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    If I wanted a answer from him, I'd ask him. I asked the op to elaborate. You can also if you know what the dilly is.
    I don't remember the specifics or the science behind it as it has been a few years since I have read it. However, I remember it not really having much of an effect on human males. Also, two family members of mine have conceived while on it. Unfortunately, that is about all the help I can give you. The UR thread is a very good read with this issue as well as many others if you want further reading

7. Haven't used the spray, but the caps were effective (albeit I dosed upward to 18/day).

8. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Haven't used the spray, but the caps were effective (albeit I dosed upward to 18/day).
    18 A day!?!?!? Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

9. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    18 A day!?!?!? Lol
    Yep. Dosing recommendations for Ursobolic are 3 to 6 caps, 3x a day.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

Yep. Dosing recommendations for Ursobolic are 3 to 6 caps, 3x a day.
    Seems a little excessive... But I'm sure PA has a reason for it, I think it's may be something about bioavailability/ half life of it but I might be wrong

11. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Seems a little excessive... But I'm sure PA has a reason for it, I think it's may be something about bioavailability/ half life of it but I might be wrong
    Bio-availability for ursolic acid is very low since it does not absorb well at all. Therefor more must be taken to offset this.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Bio-availability for ursolic acid is very low since it does not absorb well at all. Therefor more must be taken to offset this.
    Yeah, dosing wasn't really that big of a deal. Wasn't like the caps were huge anyway.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did you hear the big news about Ursolic Acid?
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. The Potential Benefits of Ursolic Acid
    By henryv in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 04:07 PM
  3. Ursolic Acid Anabolic
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 07:10 AM