Ursolic Acid, effective?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    If I wanted a answer from him, I'd ask him. I asked the op to elaborate. You can also if you know what the dilly is.
    I don't remember the specifics or the science behind it as it has been a few years since I have read it. However, I remember it not really having much of an effect on human males. Also, two family members of mine have conceived while on it. Unfortunately, that is about all the help I can give you. The UR thread is a very good read with this issue as well as many others if you want further reading

2. Haven't used the spray, but the caps were effective (albeit I dosed upward to 18/day).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Haven't used the spray, but the caps were effective (albeit I dosed upward to 18/day).
    18 A day!?!?!? Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    18 A day!?!?!? Lol
    Yep. Dosing recommendations for Ursobolic are 3 to 6 caps, 3x a day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

Yep. Dosing recommendations for Ursobolic are 3 to 6 caps, 3x a day.
    Seems a little excessive... But I'm sure PA has a reason for it, I think it's may be something about bioavailability/ half life of it but I might be wrong

6. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Seems a little excessive... But I'm sure PA has a reason for it, I think it's may be something about bioavailability/ half life of it but I might be wrong
    Bio-availability for ursolic acid is very low since it does not absorb well at all. Therefor more must be taken to offset this.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Bio-availability for ursolic acid is very low since it does not absorb well at all. Therefor more must be taken to offset this.
    Yeah, dosing wasn't really that big of a deal. Wasn't like the caps were huge anyway.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did you hear the big news about Ursolic Acid?
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. The Potential Benefits of Ursolic Acid
    By henryv in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 04:07 PM
  3. Ursolic Acid Anabolic
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 07:10 AM