L-Dopa

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
So I was looking at a description of an L-dopa product and it said: [FONT=helvetica_ceregular]users report improved sleep quality from L-DOPA supplementation.

I've been taking Inhibit-p for a couple weeks now and while I have not noticed improved sleep quality, I do notice that I don't want to get out of bed in the morning, and also I have all kinds of dreams. I was never able to remember my dreams before, and now I have really vivid dreams. Is this caused by the L-dopa?

Also, Inhibit-p says 60% L-dopa, while the Dopadex I'm looking at says 98%. What are the differences in these? [/FONT]

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So I was looking at a description of an L-dopa product and it said: [FONT=helvetica_ceregular]users report improved sleep quality from L-DOPA supplementation.

I've been taking Inhibit-p for a couple weeks now and while I have not noticed improved sleep quality, I do notice that I don't want to get out of bed in the morning, and also I have all kinds of dreams. I was never able to remember my dreams before, and now I have really vivid dreams. Is this caused by the L-dopa?

Also, Inhibit-p says 60% L-dopa, while the Dopadex I'm looking at says 98%. What are the differences in these? [/FONT]
It's just the extract. The higher the extract the less you need to match the lower extract at a higher dose. I take 300mg of 98% before bed, either with glycophase or if I haven't taken ABE, I take it with that.

I've noticed deeper sleep and wake up refreshed. The only thing I will complain about is that if I wake up in the middle of the night for whatever reason it takes a little while longer to get back to sleep than if I hadn't taken it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Dopadex is on sale today for $12.50 a bottle with free shipping. Stock up now on the analyzed supplements website

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whatever happened to DAdams saying L dopa was bad for the brain? or was he basing his claims from Alzheimer patients? I personally love it but I recall him claiming it could cause problems later on in life. Maybe coop can clear it up?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
whatever happened to DAdams saying L dopa was bad for the brain? or was he basing his claims from Alzheimer patients? I personally love it but I recall him claiming it could cause problems later on in life. Maybe coop can clear it up?
I'd need to see a more comprehensive stance, but no, l-dopa is not bad for your brain

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd need to see a more comprehensive stance, but no, l-dopa is not bad for your brain
So... how is L-Dopa from MP different from L-Dopa? No one has answered this question yet, and I still retain playing with L-Dopa is dangerous not in the interim, but in the long term. USP is touting 3 years of safety when that is nothing in the game of life.
I personally do not like 1-Carboxy, since it is L-Dopa... only asking for parkisons.

But to your real question... if you do use both, i say alternate them.
Damn... I am at work or I would share the studies I have read. Yes it is a treatment to Parkinson, but the flood of dopamine of a normal healthy adult can destroy receptors in the brain, which can lead to neuro muscular disconnection.

Same with Ecstasy, but different hormone. The flood of serotonin causes damage to receptors which can lead to schizophrenia and depression... but funny thing is, X is being researched to treat... get this... schizophrenia and depression (Along with PTSD.)
"I assume this has L-Dopa in it which increases dopamine in the brain. Dopamine does work on the sympathetic nervous system increasing heart rate and BP. Basically it is a stimulant.

So the concensous is that if taken an hour prior to bed the stimulating effects are gone? I find if I take anything with L-Dopa prior to bed that my sleep is restless because of NeuroStimulation (Yeah, that is my made up word for the day)."

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/132889-1-carboxy-gaba-4.html#post2091770

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/132889-1-carboxy-gaba-4.html#post2091908

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/132889-1-carboxy-gaba-5.html#post2092372

pop up from a quick history search

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Lol! Dan is my boy, but he is misguided with those comments. What's the difference? The dose! The dose makes the poison my friend.

Patients on l-dopa therapy are given way, way more l-dopa than you should be ingesting. It's like comparing the effects of megadosed 5HTP (which can cause serotonin syndrome) to basic, everyday doses. Only this time, the neurotransmitter in question is dopamine, not serotonin

burpees

Banned
Awards
Lol! Dan is my boy, but he is misguided with those comments. What's the difference? The dose! The dose makes the poison my friend. Patients on l-dopa therapy are given way, way more l-dopa than you should be ingesting. It's like comparing the effects of megadosed 5HTP (which can cause serotonin syndrome) to basic, everyday doses. Only this time, the neurotransmitter in question is dopamine, not serotonin
Is dopadex and caff free focus xt safe to use together ? Tyrosine content in focus xt is why I ask thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is dopadex and caff free focus xt safe to use together ? Tyrosine content in focus xt is why I ask thanks
Yeah, just stick to the recommended dose of each and avoid stims

burpees

Banned
Awards
Yeah, just stick to the recommended dose of each and avoid stims
Plan on running

SS Dopadex
SS GMS
SS Forsolkin-95
Potassium Nitrate
Vitamin C
caff free Focus xt
Tmg

Maybe dopadex before bed the rest pre workout

No interactions? Thanks again

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Plan on running

SS Dopadex
SS GMS
SS Forsolkin-95
Potassium Nitrate
Vitamin C
caff free Focus xt
Tmg

Maybe dopadex before bed the rest pre workout

No interactions? Thanks again
Yep, that plan sounds perfect and that stack looks awesome. Should be killer non-stim focus + pumps + performance benefits, along with deeper sleep

burpees

Banned
Awards
Yep, that plan sounds perfect and that stack looks awesome. Should be killer non-stim focus + pumps + performance benefits, along with deeper sleep
Browsing on here and reading some of your posts helped me with that stack lol thanks again homie !

burpees

Banned
Awards
the past 2 nights I been taking Dopadex,

I pop one cap with my dinner, I go to sleep like a baby but i wake up still tired, i feel like i can sleep another 8 hours lol.

any way to combat this? is this something that passes with time ? should i just take my Dopadex during the day ?

thanks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the past 2 nights I been taking Dopadex,

I pop one cap with my dinner, I go to sleep like a baby but i wake up still tired, i feel like i can sleep another 8 hours lol.

any way to combat this? is this something that passes with time ? should i just take my Dopadex during the day ?

thanks
Perfect remedy.

Next to alarm clock have bottle of water, shaker cup, and RL Alphamine. Wake up, and like Rihanna says: Pour it up, Pour it up

lol :biglaugh:

burpees

Banned
Awards
took dopadex as my pre workout with focus xt caff. free and was able to wake up fine today.. i guess taking it before bed isnt for me unless i can get 10 hours of sleep in lol .