Attn: Athletix reps. Acute FX caps deteriorated?

T

tin gorilla

Awards
Just wondering what to do with Acute FX caps I purchased from the Planet? I was disappointed with the lack of effect I was getting from the caps and had decided to start opening the caps to mix them. However, the contents of the caps have solidified into a nasty, dark, hard pod. I keep my supplements stored in a cool, dry environment and have never experienced anything like this before. The batch number is NO4216 EXP 05/15 and I have another unopened tub that I am obviously not interested in. I had Titanium stored in the same place and the contents of those caps are fine. Do I take this up with Athletix or the Planet?

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Since the expiration was fine, I think you'd want to contact Athletix since this is beyond the scope of NP's control

T

tin gorilla

Awards
Thanks. I'm a little disappointed no reps have answered.

T

tin gorilla

Awards
I live in Australia, so calling them is not practical. I will post in their forum. Normally their reps are all over any mention of their products.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I live in Australia, so calling them is not practical. I will post in their forum. Normally their reps are all over any mention of their products.
Use the "mention" tag (if you're on a computer) to get a rep's attention. And if you know who they are I guess...