Topical 11-Ketotestosterone from Iron Legion?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Topical 11-Ketotestosterone from Iron Legion?







    Is this a natural supplement or prohormone? From the stuff I've found, it's what 11-OXO converts to?

    Is this safe? Would it require PCT?


  2. Its a hormone I just picked up 6 bottles
    •   
       


  3. Some say yes to a pct and some say yes to a pct. OTC pct like Testforce 2 and erase will do the job. I ran it at full dose in capsules for 8 weeks. My pct was 6 oxo. No problem.

  4. Definitely run at the very least some Testforce 2. If it were me id run what mission stated. Testforce 2 with erase or erase pro and you would be all set.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. I've seen Patrick state that PCT is not necessary with 11 keto. He said even TF2 is not necessary unless you want to give him money.
    •   
       


  6. Pat's 11 keto requires 30 pumps twice a day to be effective how much does IL recommend?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Its a hormone I just picked up 6 bottles
    Well that escalated quickly

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post

    Well that escalated quickly
    LMAO

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Pat's 11 keto requires 30 pumps twice a day to be effective how much does IL recommend?
    No you want to only spray in the morning with that. Roughly 80 sprays equals 240 mg 11 ketotestosterone. You do not want to use 11 ketotest at night time. I forget the reasoning but I emailed prototype and they told me this specifically

  10. How long does it take for topical 11-kt to clear the body?btw its not explicitly mentioned on the wada list but 7-kt is.thats somewhat strange as 7-kt has no perfotmance enhancing properties.can 11-kt be considered as natty because it is taken with food by eating fish?and thetefore its not possible to ban it like creatine?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    How long does it take for topical 11-kt to clear the body?btw its not explicitly mentioned on the wada list but 7-kt is.thats somewhat strange as 7-kt has no perfotmance enhancing properties.can 11-kt be considered as natty because it is taken with food by eating fish?and thetefore its not possible to ban it like creatine?
    If dealing with WADA i would not chance it. Is there anyway you can email someone from wada to check? Im assuming that if they have banned 7-keto, 11-keto would be in there as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    If dealing with WADA i would not chance it. Is there anyway you can email someone from wada to check? Im assuming that if they have banned 7-keto, 11-keto would be in there as well.
    I decided not to take it this time but give x-gels another chance.but out of interest is it possible to naturally ingest 11-kt by eating lots of fish?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    How long does it take for topical 11-kt to clear the body?
    I don't know, but topical administration probably lengthens detection times.

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    btw its not explicitly mentioned on the wada list but 7-kt is.thats somewhat strange as 7-kt has no performance enhancing properties.can 11-kt be considered as natty because it is taken with food by eating fish?and thetefore its not possible to ban it like creatine?
    All natural anabolic hormones are banned by WADA when administered exogenously, which by extension includes 11-ketotestosterone despite it not being named specifically. Athletes subject to WADA rules should avoid this and other hormones.

  14. i am glad i am not subject to any rules or governing bodies or any of that crap. :: bathes in 11-kt::

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Pat's 11 keto requires 30 pumps twice a day to be effective how much does IL recommend?
    Unsure if Pat's still making this but if so I would recommend buying from him. Always support innovators to keep this industry moving forward.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post

    I decided not to take it this time but give x-gels another chance.but out of interest is it possible to naturally ingest 11-kt by eating lots of fish?
    You'd have to eat ALOT of fish.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    No you want to only spray in the morning with that. Roughly 80 sprays equals 240 mg 11 ketotestosterone. You do not want to use 11 ketotest at night time. I forget the reasoning but I emailed prototype and they told me this specifically
    11kt has an odd stimulant effect and if taken to late==nasty insomnia! But its amazing pre workout!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post





    Is this a natural supplement or prohormone? From the stuff I've found, it's what 11-OXO converts to?

    Is this safe? Would it require PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    How long does it take for topical 11-kt to clear the body?btw its not explicitly mentioned on the wada list but 7-kt is.thats somewhat strange as 7-kt has no perfotmance enhancing properties.can 11-kt be considered as natty because it is taken with food by eating fish?and thetefore its not possible to ban it like creatine?
    If its not on the wada banned list it is an oversight, nothing is natty to them. But it is 100% DSHEA compliant. I love the stuff!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  19. I will be running it solo shortly. I'll keep you posted on the results

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Unsure if Pat's still making this but if so I would recommend buying from him. Always support innovators to keep this industry moving forward.
    Iron legion is one of the most innovative brands in existence. They deserve just as much support as PA.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I will be running it solo shortly. I'll keep you posted on the results
    What dose?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    What dose?
    As recommended: 1-1.5 mL a day

  23. Its liquid. Did not know.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Its liquid. Did not know.
    It's a topical product (for external use only).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post

    It's a topical product (for external use only).
    Thx mate.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    No you want to only spray in the morning with that. Roughly 80 sprays equals 240 mg 11 ketotestosterone. You do not want to use 11 ketotest at night time. I forget the reasoning but I emailed prototype and they told me this specifically
    You don't have enough skin for 80 sprays at one time unless you put it on heavy and waste product.

  27. What the amount/dosage of the hormone that is used for muscle building and anabolic purposes for oral ingestion & for topical?

  28. Any advantage to stacking 11-KT spray with the oral version, 11-OXO? Probably a dumb question but figured I'd just ask..

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I will be running it solo shortly. I'll keep you posted on the results
    What's your PCT look like? To my knowledge, this doesn't need a SERM.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    What's your PCT look like? To my knowledge, this doesn't need a SERM.
    I don't do illegal stuff anyway. Just gonna be using Erase Pro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An interesting article from Iron man magazine
    By EasyEJL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:40 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 11:15 AM
  3. ICON - 11-Ketotestosterone
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:03 PM
  4. anyone ever used 11-ketotestosterone?
    By SeanyK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Log in
Log in