Topical 11-Ketotestosterone from Iron Legion?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established

Is this a natural supplement or prohormone? From the stuff I've found, it's what 11-OXO converts to?

Is this safe? Would it require PCT?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Some say yes to a pct and some say yes to a pct. OTC pct like Testforce 2 and erase will do the job. I ran it at full dose in capsules for 8 weeks. My pct was 6 oxo. No problem.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely run at the very least some Testforce 2. If it were me id run what mission stated. Testforce 2 with erase or erase pro and you would be all set.

X

xhrr

Awards
I've seen Patrick state that PCT is not necessary with 11 keto. He said even TF2 is not necessary unless you want to give him money.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Pat's 11 keto requires 30 pumps twice a day to be effective how much does IL recommend?

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Pat's 11 keto requires 30 pumps twice a day to be effective how much does IL recommend?
No you want to only spray in the morning with that. Roughly 80 sprays equals 240 mg 11 ketotestosterone. You do not want to use 11 ketotest at night time. I forget the reasoning but I emailed prototype and they told me this specifically

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for topical 11-kt to clear the body?btw its not explicitly mentioned on the wada list but 7-kt is.thats somewhat strange as 7-kt has no perfotmance enhancing properties.can 11-kt be considered as natty because it is taken with food by eating fish?and thetefore its not possible to ban it like creatine?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for topical 11-kt to clear the body?btw its not explicitly mentioned on the wada list but 7-kt is.thats somewhat strange as 7-kt has no perfotmance enhancing properties.can 11-kt be considered as natty because it is taken with food by eating fish?and thetefore its not possible to ban it like creatine?
If dealing with WADA i would not chance it. Is there anyway you can email someone from wada to check? Im assuming that if they have banned 7-keto, 11-keto would be in there as well.

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If dealing with WADA i would not chance it. Is there anyway you can email someone from wada to check? Im assuming that if they have banned 7-keto, 11-keto would be in there as well.
I decided not to take it this time but give x-gels another chance.but out of interest is it possible to naturally ingest 11-kt by eating lots of fish?

H

henryv

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for topical 11-kt to clear the body?
I don't know, but topical administration probably lengthens detection times.

btw its not explicitly mentioned on the wada list but 7-kt is.thats somewhat strange as 7-kt has no performance enhancing properties.can 11-kt be considered as natty because it is taken with food by eating fish?and thetefore its not possible to ban it like creatine?
All natural anabolic hormones are banned by WADA when administered exogenously, which by extension includes 11-ketotestosterone despite it not being named specifically. Athletes subject to WADA rules should avoid this and other hormones.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unsure if Pat's still making this but if so I would recommend buying from him. Always support innovators to keep this industry moving forward.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I decided not to take it this time but give x-gels another chance.but out of interest is it possible to naturally ingest 11-kt by eating lots of fish?
You'd have to eat ALOT of fish.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No you want to only spray in the morning with that. Roughly 80 sprays equals 240 mg 11 ketotestosterone. You do not want to use 11 ketotest at night time. I forget the reasoning but I emailed prototype and they told me this specifically
11kt has an odd stimulant effect and if taken to late==nasty insomnia! But its amazing pre workout!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

Is this a natural supplement or prohormone? From the stuff I've found, it's what 11-OXO converts to?

Is this safe? Would it require PCT?
If its not on the wada banned list it is an oversight, nothing is natty to them. But it is 100% DSHEA compliant. I love the stuff!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I will be running it solo shortly. I'll keep you posted on the results

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Unsure if Pat's still making this but if so I would recommend buying from him. Always support innovators to keep this industry moving forward.
Iron legion is one of the most innovative brands in existence. They deserve just as much support as PA.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its liquid. Did not know.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
You don't have enough skin for 80 sprays at one time unless you put it on heavy and waste product.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What the amount/dosage of the hormone that is used for muscle building and anabolic purposes for oral ingestion & for topical?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any advantage to stacking 11-KT spray with the oral version, 11-OXO? Probably a dumb question but figured I'd just ask..

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Starting mine tomorrow also but not logging.

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
hello coop and everyone i'm not familliar with this product I have ordered one bottle of this stuff ,for my cut but i fear because i don't know anithing in mild ph or dosage schem
i need cycle support?
serm and pct?
1bottle for 4week?
sorry for this question thank's again for a french cross'lifter

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hello coop and everyone i'm not familliar with this product I have ordered one bottle of this stuff ,for my cut but i fear because i don't know anithing in mild ph or dosage schem
i need cycle support?
serm and pct?
1bottle for 4week?
sorry for this question thank's again for a french cross'lifter
Maybe you should have planned a little prior to ordering the product? Would have been the logical thing to do... It worries me when you say "I don't know anything in mild ph" LOL

However you could get on cycle ancillaries, although it does appear to be pretty mild but better to be safe than sorry. Maybe look at fish oils, something for potential bp issues (something like AI cycle support, pretty basic) and I'm not sure of how suppressive this is but have a pct in place prior to starting hormonal products. Might be good with OTC pct. Fail to prepare and prepare to fail.

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
lool i'm little educated but i'have use several natty product (xfa,ABE,ERASE,E.pro) but never use 11-KT i have exagered situation but i know a little in the PH but 11-KT is natural occuring compound...PA says the 11-KT spray don't need anything in pct and cycle support

X

xhrr

Awards
lool i'm little educated but i'have use several natty product (xfa,ABE,ERASE,E.pro) but never use 11-KT i have exagered situation but i know a little in the PH but 11-KT is natural occuring compound...PA says the 11-KT spray don't need anything in pct and cycle support
You may run a half dose of a cycle support type product while on 11kt it wouldn't hurt and could have some positive effect on general health assuming your purchase a decent product. PCT although PA who I trust when it comes to this compound says you don't once again a natural booster wouldn't hurt and you can use it as an excuse to run a product you like or want to try. I recommend Bioforge.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may give this stuff a go around March. Excellent for cutting I would assume.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I asked PA recently about this. He said its not coming back.

I'm researching the side effect profile right now. I'm interested I'm trying this.

Monte

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I asked PA recently about this. He said its not coming back.

I'm researching the side effect profile right now. I'm interested I'm trying this.

Monte
Share what you find

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I had zero sides honestly. And didn't feel anything besides improved vascularity. But it's not about feel...it's about the mirror

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had zero sides honestly. And didn't feel anything besides improved vascularity. But it's not about feel...it's about the mirror
How would it work on a cut coop"

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How would it work on a cut coop"
It seems to preserve strength on a cut and allow you to eat more while losing bodyfat. I actually did not lose any weight on my 11-kt run but all my pants became loose on me to the point that I could no longer wear them and had to buy new ones. It seems very effective for removing midsection fat

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
7 and 11 are both effective at burning midsection fat. I've even stacked 7/11 topicals with great results. Or add ur spray to 7 or 11 as a stack...all good stuff.

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Ur and 11 sounds like fun. May have to run it in the near future.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
So between the 11-kt solo and IL triumphalis and dienazone together..
Also looks like people run the 11-kt with triumphalis..
Which would be the better route as far as efficacy and safety?
Don't really want to go hardcore PH's and NEED a PCT..