Have you taken Beta Alanine before?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really a caffeine guy. Mr Hyde now that's a pre workout.
Huh lol? I asked if you have taken Beta Alanine before? It causes paresthesia (tingles) in the body about 10-20 minutes after dosing.

kk3vv

kk3vv

Awards
Huh lol? I asked if you have taken Beta Alanine before? It causes paresthesia (tingles) in the body about 10-20 minutes after dosing.
I guess not cause when I took that c4 it was the first time that I felt like that .

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean like I rarely take stuff with caffeine in it. I'll finish a tube then won't get another one till like to months.
Yeah, but it has like 400+mg caffeine per serving.

That isn't a preworkout. It's expensive flavored caffeine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BA tingles 1st time I thought something was crawling under my skin and had me scratching like an addict. Love it now as I know its gametime after that.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not a fan of beta alanine either....feel like i'm wearing a sweater when i'm working out...yuck

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel u man I couldn't even workout ****s uncomfortable
it gets better after awhile but if your like me, i always feel it in my head or whatever, i just don't feel right with hefty doses of beta alanine

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First time I took beta alanine I had a hose coming out of my butt. Good old man clout. Stuff was money though

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I like Beta Alanine but apparently you don't enjoy the paraesthesia. Take a pre-workout without it such as Hemavol.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can try a diff pre-workout that doesnt include it, or try bulk powder/pill beta alanine and take small doses throughout the day. this will minimize or eliminate the feeling entirely.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
you can try a diff pre-workout that doesnt include it, or try bulk powder/pill beta alanine and take small doses throughout the day. this will minimize or eliminate the feeling entirely.
^ this

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I miss the tingles. Nit even a hint of them anymore even with 4-5 g pre