Best pre on the market at the moment...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Best pre on the market at the moment...


    Tried... Craze, enhanced, C4, and jack3d, I have rotated through those for the past year or two.

    Looking to see what else is out that will aid in an explosive workout.

    With new products coming out each month, I'm curious to see what you everyone thinks...


  2. Gameday or Body Octane depending on stim / no stim. I've recently used High Volume also and it's another nice non-stim.
    BOARD TYRANT

  3. I know you said you rotate through Enhanced, but I honestly think it's tough to top it. It has the best pump/endurance combo out there (nitrates + agmatine), the best focus ingredient (CDP-choline), and one of the strongest/most unique energy complexes to boot.

    As secondary options, I really like Uncut and and Metabolic Bioshock for stims and Ultima or high volume for non-stims
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I know you said you rotate through Enhanced, but I honestly think it's tough to top it. It has the best pump/endurance combo out there (nitrates + agmatine), the best focus ingredient (CDP-choline), and one of the strongest/most unique energy complexes to boot. As secondary options, I really like Uncut and and Metabolic Bioshock for stims and Ultima or high volume for non-stims
    Do you stack bronkaid with any or all? I know you love your stims so I was wondering how bio shock solo treated you?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Gameboy or Body Octane depending on stim / no stim. I've recently used High Volume also and it's another nice non-stim.
    I also like the chess on the gameboy playing against others all around the world
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I know you said you rotate through Enhanced, but I honestly think it's tough to top it
    it is the tops
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Do you stack bronkaid with any or all? I know you love your stims so I was wondering how bio shock solo treated you?
    Only had a double scoop sample. Energy wasn't anything special, but the profile speaks for itself. I stack bronkaid with 2 caps uncut
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Focus Xt or Speed3 with Iforce Potassium Nitrate

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Tried... Craze, enhanced, C4, and jack3d, I have rotated through those for the past year or two.

    Looking to see what else is out that will aid in an explosive workout.

    With new products coming out each month, I'm curious to see what you everyone thinks...
    Stimul8 is new and making waves in the supp industry. One of, if not the, strongest stims on the market.

    If you want something that gives great focus and thermogenic effects along with some appetite suppression nothing else touches it.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I also like the chess on the gameboy playing against others all around the world it is the tops
    Mio Dio, come sono caduta in basso!
    BOARD TYRANT

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lboston
    Tried... Craze, enhanced, C4, and jack3d, I have rotated through those for the past year or two.

    Looking to see what else is out that will aid in an explosive workout.

    With new products coming out each month, I'm curious to see what you everyone thinks...
    Lots of favorites to be honest.

    I love SUPERSIZE. I know I'm a rep but I honestly have been using it since it came out well before I was affiliated with AX. It gives a awesome pump great energy, focus and well being for my workouts. The original flavor wasnt the greatest. But I can honestly say the updated flavor is great. And the price ain't too shabby either.

    I also have been loving stimul8 and GameDay lately for when I need a really heavy stim preworkout. And I am not affiliated with MAN or Finaflex. So take that for what its worth. Also RPM and LIT UP have always been favorites of mine as well. Hope that helps narrow it down a bit for you man.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Stimul8 is new and making waves in the supp industry. One of, if not the, strongest stims on the market.

    If you want something that gives great focus and thermogenic effects along with some appetite suppression nothing else touches it.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  12. Yup. That kind of energy
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  13. Gents-

    I appreciate all the feedback.

    Like Cooper said, Enhanced is tough to beat. It's probably been one of my favorites I've used.

    Going to look in to the stimul8 and game day though. Also supersize...been wanting to try that as well.

  14. My top three are:

    Enhanced
    Uncut
    Condense


    Although, I did like stimul8 too. I'm just not a heavy stim guy usually. It hits hard, good thermo effect too.

  15. Enhanced, White Flood v2, Jack3d Micro, Condense.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  16. S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  17. Simply put, I "love" PWO stims and here are my recommendations:

    Stimul8
    Gameday
    Acute FX
    Uncut
    Muscle Marinade
    Ignite2

  18. Check out Volatile for a great pump and intense focus. It's light on the stim, so it won't have you grinding your teeth with the jitters.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. this is going to be totally subjective on what your looking for out of a preworkout

    personally i think conquer has the greatest blend of good energy, pump, and endurance that i've used since companies stopped using 1,3 dimeth

  20. Enhanced didn't work for me at all, but I think that is more my body's somewhat strange reaction to one of the ingredients.

    Flashover remains one of my all time favorite pre's, Fierce Domination is really good stuff, UnCut is solid as well. Looking to give Metabolic Bioshock a go, I like Giant Sports.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Focus Xt or Speed3 with Iforce Potassium Nitrate
    Yes sir! What do you get when you add Focus XT, iForce Nitrates, and SNS Agmatine???????? Enhanced Focused XT!!! Holy mind blown =)

  22. Who does not love the déjà vu of the pre-workout supplement threads
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  23. Just straight caffeine or if you want to get fancy, PES Enhanced.

  24. I haven't seen many people mention VPX's Shotgun, so don't know how many people here have used it. Not the 12 Gauge version either, the original. I keep coming back to that as my go to pre-workout. I've used Flashover, Ignite2, Cytosport's Fast Twitch, N.O. Xplode, jack3d, and most recently just finished a tub of C4. Everytime I use Shotgun I feel like I can toss massive weights around like the Hulk (even though I know I can't), but my best workouts are usually driven by Shotgun.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    I haven't seen many people mention VPX's Shotgun, so don't know how many people here have used it. Not the 12 Gauge version either, the original. I keep coming back to that as my go to pre-workout. I've used Flashover, Ignite2, Cytosport's Fast Twitch, N.O. Xplode, jack3d, and most recently just finished a tub of C4. Everytime I use Shotgun I feel like I can toss massive weights around like the Hulk (even though I know I can't), but my best workouts are usually driven by Shotgun.
    All the dudes at my fire station used to use shotgun. Being that as far as I/they know it's been discontinued for 12 gauge. Either way they've switched to Focus due to the consistent clean energy it provides. Well, all of them but 3 of them and they love shotgun because of its protein content lol

  26. I tried a combo of 1 cap Versa-1, 1 Scoop Focus Xt, 3 caps SNS Beta Alanine, 3 scoops Nutraplanet Bulk PLCAR, 3 scoops LCLT(AI sports), 3 Scoops SNS Citrulline Malate, 2 Forskolin 95, 2 Caps Ergobolic, 1 cap Dopadex, 1 Scoop Original Jack3d with DMAA..I've been taking the other stuff for a while now. Only thing new to pre-workout was the Versa-1, Focus XT, and Original Jack3d...Now that was an amazing workout. Versa-1/Focus XT/Original Jack3d- Amazing focus and strength that lasts the entire workout.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  27. My likes -

    NLA Performance SUPP-D (solo) or add Swole-N (sold as a combo)
    ANS Performance Ritual
    Cellucor C4 Extreme

  28. There's a new one of these threads every day it seems! Anyways gotta pimp Fitmax, our new version of the favorite Powermax. We have a few logs going on right now with early word being all positive. Hit me up if you want to give it a shot!

  29. My money goes to PES Enhanced or AN Uncut. Condense (two scoops) plus caffeine free Focus XT is awesome as well.

  30. Nitraflex by gat! Sour apple all the way. No crash, straight energy.

  31. Hemavol for stim free

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    this is going to be totally subjective on what your looking for out of a preworkout
    ^truth. Everyone is going to have their preferences.



    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Gameday or Body Octane depending on stim / no stim. I've recently used High Volume also and it's another nice non-stim.
    I'm a stim junkie and love Game Day (although I'm a bit biased), but I do like others like condense or white flood reborn too, amongst others.

    Stim free- Body Octane or Hemavol would be my choices, Body Octane if you want a more comprehensive stim-free pre/pump product. Plus strawberry mango is off the chain
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  33. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Hemavol for stim free
    I agree hemavol is my favorite. Not too much into stims except for coffee anymore. I don't feel that stims are necessary

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I agree hemavol is my favorite. Not too much into stims except for coffee anymore. I don't feel that stims are necessary
    have you ever drank a coffee and then hemavol prior to a workout, it's crossed my mind for the next time i come off of preworkouts

  35. Gents, love and appreciate all the feedback on the thread. I've ordered some stimul8 to try.,,I'll report back with impressions of it.

    I read several reviews on most of the suggestions made and it looks pretty solid based on user feedback.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Yes sir! What do you get when you add Focus XT, iForce Nitrates, and SNS Agmatine???????? Enhanced Focused XT!!! Holy mind blown =)
    Can you handle the pump??!!

    Focus XT + High Volume !
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Can you handle the pump??!!

    Focus XT + High Volume !
    Actually a great idea
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Gents, love and appreciate all the feedback on the thread. I've ordered some stimul8 to try.,,I'll report back with impressions of it.

    I read several reviews on most of the suggestions made and it looks pretty solid based on user feedback.
    You gonna like it start with a half scoop please. Don't want you moon walking around the gym.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You gonna like it start with a half scoop please. Don't want you moon walking around the gym.
    If I do start moon walking, you better believe it'll be backwards lunges!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Stimul8 is new and making waves in the supp industry. One of, if not the, strongest stims on the market.

    If you want something that gives great focus and thermogenic effects along with some appetite suppression nothing else touches it.
    Just got Stim8 - good product, but feel aweful chilly while using it - is this normal?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting hit on by Gays at the GYM !!??
    By Markusrulezzz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Log in
Log in