Best pre on the market at the moment...

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Recently im SA we got a new brand and there pre workout is freaking beast!! Its called
    TNT Mercury nox
    i think its time i get some samples and ship it to the US lol
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He's 6'9" 419 lol
    Thats farking huge! I mean I can pack some mass onto my frame since I have tons of room for it but 400lbs worth?! Holy ****! Does he have a "Day In The Life" Eating video?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

Thats farking huge! I mean I can pack some mass onto my frame since I have tons of room for it but 400lbs worth?! Holy ****! Does he have a "Day In The Life" Eating video?
    I have no idea lol.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Damn right! You're 6'9" bro! Gotta get big like Hafthor Bjornsson! http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/20...?w=1800&h=2400
    I agree here djbean
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Entirely different market.

Stimul8 is for strong energy, focus, and thermo effect.

Pump is not a part of its selling point, as mentioned, they have Max Pump for that.
    I would disagree that it is an 'entirely different market'. There both in the pre-workouts category Bud......and being put against each other by the public (and in this thread). I actually find that a scoop of each with some GMS hits the mark.

6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I agree here djbean
    Last time I tried bulking to get up to 300 it was mostly fat... of course back then I had no idea what I was doing. Perhaps I'll try again but smarter this time
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Last time I tried bulking to get up to 300 it was mostly fat... of course back then I had no idea what I was doing. Perhaps I'll try again but smarter this time
    Sounds like fun!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Scoobeus View Post
    eth with an 'm'? Nope. An analog to the precursor, but most preworkouts already contain a type of analog anyways (PEA). How amazing that standard PEA doesn't tweak anyone out on its own since it's an analog of such a scary scary chemical related to toothless people and sleepless nights.
    At least the companies that use other ingredients label them. It's good to see someone standing up for a company who blatantly lied to its consumers though
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

9. Quote Originally Posted by Scoobeus View Post
    Who has the best for focus? I'm looking for something with the deadset focus that nullifies mental drift and improves clarity as well as cognition.
    This is the one major component that differentiates between different preworkout supplements and the reason why Craze was such an immediate success. All of the other added ingredients are so incredibly common.

So, who has it?
    Dup post.dang.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Scoobeus View Post
    Who has the best for focus? I'm looking for something with the deadset focus that nullifies mental drift and improves clarity as well as cognition.
    This is the one major component that differentiates between different preworkout supplements and the reason why Craze was such an immediate success. All of the other added ingredients are so incredibly common.

So, who has it?
    Focus XT seems to be what you're looking for...fire added energy, toss in some 1,3 or eph...for pumps, cit mal and/or agmatine...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Focus XT seems to be what you're looking for...Todd in some

I love Focus Xt stacked with original Jack3d and Versa-1. That's an awesome stack for focus and energy pre-workout. I'm not sure who Todd is though. Is Todd bathing in Focus XT?.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

I love Focus Xt stacked with original Jack3d and Versa-1. That's an awesome stack for focus and energy pre-workout. I'm not sure who Todd is though. Is Todd bathing in Focus XT?.
    Damn you t bone....Damn you.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I went through the Same thing before. How's your diet now?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It's hard to beat the OG Jacked.

15. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

Not really.

16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

17. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    true....does anyone truly remember the original jacked bottle? not jack3d but the first run, that stuff was great and a step above the jack3d

18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    true....does anyone truly remember the original jacked bottle? not jack3d but the first run, that stuff was great and a step above the jack3d
    Old school

19. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Yea, that stuff hit HARD!

Currently, I've been using Metabolic BioShock and thoroughly enjoying it. The huge dose of co-Q10, is a welcome addition... well thought out pre for performance and health benefits.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

20. Why doesn't someone bring to market a PWO called OG? I want to reminisce about OG OG in 2015.

21. Original Gangster Jack3d is good stuff.
    S.N.S. Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Original Gangster Jack3d is good stuff.
    OG stands for Organized General.

(rap lyrics, for those unaware)

23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    OG stands for Organized General.

(rap lyrics, for those unaware)

When people say "OG Jack3d" or "OG Craze", I just thought of it as "Original Gangster Jack3d", or "Original Gangster Craze". "Organized General" makes no sense when referring to an original product....
    S.N.S. Rep

24. Googled "Organized General"- Guess I misunderstood you Jim.
    S.N.S. Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

When people say "OG Jack3d" or "OG Craze", I just thought of it as "Original Gangster Jack3d", or "Original Gangster Craze". "Organized General" makes no sense when referring to an original product....
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Googled "Organized General"- Guess I misunderstood you Jim.
    Lol, I know it doesn't make sense. That's why I said it's from a rap song.

It's a song my brother used to listen to, idk the name, but it's something the guy says in that particular song.

"OG stands for organized General, street educated, graduates into a criminal" or something along that line.

26. It looks like we have a bunch of surban white guys here. ..calling Eliptical Envy

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

27. I'm just trying to fit in with the youngsters!. I'm hip!
    S.N.S. Rep

28. Or "I broke my hip!"
    S.N.S. Rep

29. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    It looks like we have a bunch of surban white guys here. ..calling Eliptical Envy
    Bwahahahahah, I go by my old name on here.

30. This thread is getting out of focus....

Get some Focus XT!
    S.N.S. Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting hit on by Gays at the GYM !!??
    By Markusrulezzz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 01:19 AM