Best pre on the market at the moment...

lboston

lboston

Awards
Tried... Craze, enhanced, C4, and jack3d, I have rotated through those for the past year or two.

Looking to see what else is out that will aid in an explosive workout.

With new products coming out each month, I'm curious to see what you everyone thinks...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gameday or Body Octane depending on stim / no stim. I've recently used High Volume also and it's another nice non-stim.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I know you said you rotate through Enhanced, but I honestly think it's tough to top it. It has the best pump/endurance combo out there (nitrates + agmatine), the best focus ingredient (CDP-choline), and one of the strongest/most unique energy complexes to boot.

As secondary options, I really like Uncut and and Metabolic Bioshock for stims and Ultima or high volume for non-stims

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you said you rotate through Enhanced, but I honestly think it's tough to top it. It has the best pump/endurance combo out there (nitrates + agmatine), the best focus ingredient (CDP-choline), and one of the strongest/most unique energy complexes to boot. As secondary options, I really like Uncut and and Metabolic Bioshock for stims and Ultima or high volume for non-stims
Do you stack bronkaid with any or all? I know you love your stims so I was wondering how bio shock solo treated you?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Gameboy or Body Octane depending on stim / no stim. I've recently used High Volume also and it's another nice non-stim.
I also like the chess on the gameboy playing against others all around the world
I know you said you rotate through Enhanced, but I honestly think it's tough to top it
it is the tops

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do you stack bronkaid with any or all? I know you love your stims so I was wondering how bio shock solo treated you?
Only had a double scoop sample. Energy wasn't anything special, but the profile speaks for itself. I stack bronkaid with 2 caps uncut

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried... Craze, enhanced, C4, and jack3d, I have rotated through those for the past year or two.

With new products coming out each month, I'm curious to see what you everyone thinks...
Stimul8 is new and making waves in the supp industry. One of, if not the, strongest stims on the market.

If you want something that gives great focus and thermogenic effects along with some appetite suppression nothing else touches it.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also like the chess on the gameboy playing against others all around the world it is the tops
Mio Dio, come sono caduta in basso!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Lots of favorites to be honest.

I love SUPERSIZE. I know I'm a rep but I honestly have been using it since it came out well before I was affiliated with AX. It gives a awesome pump great energy, focus and well being for my workouts. The original flavor wasnt the greatest. But I can honestly say the updated flavor is great. And the price ain't too shabby either.

I also have been loving stimul8 and GameDay lately for when I need a really heavy stim preworkout. And I am not affiliated with MAN or Finaflex. So take that for what its worth. Also RPM and LIT UP have always been favorites of mine as well. Hope that helps narrow it down a bit for you man.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Stimul8 is new and making waves in the supp industry. One of, if not the, strongest stims on the market.

If you want something that gives great focus and thermogenic effects along with some appetite suppression nothing else touches it.
[video=youtube;5Xq0KmfKqwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xq0KmfKqwY[/video]

lboston

lboston

Awards
Gents-

I appreciate all the feedback.

Like Cooper said, Enhanced is tough to beat. It's probably been one of my favorites I've used.

Going to look in to the stimul8 and game day though. Also supersize...been wanting to try that as well.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My top three are:

Enhanced
Uncut
Condense

Although, I did like stimul8 too. I'm just not a heavy stim guy usually. It hits hard, good thermo effect too.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simply put, I "love" PWO stims and here are my recommendations:

Stimul8
Gameday
Acute FX
Uncut
Muscle Marinade
Ignite2

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Volatile for a great pump and intense focus. It's light on the stim, so it won't have you grinding your teeth with the jitters. :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is going to be totally subjective on what your looking for out of a preworkout

personally i think conquer has the greatest blend of good energy, pump, and endurance that i've used since companies stopped using 1,3 dimeth

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced didn't work for me at all, but I think that is more my body's somewhat strange reaction to one of the ingredients.

Flashover remains one of my all time favorite pre's, Fierce Domination is really good stuff, UnCut is solid as well. Looking to give Metabolic Bioshock a go, I like Giant Sports.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus Xt or Speed3 with Iforce Potassium Nitrate
Yes sir! What do you get when you add Focus XT, iForce Nitrates, and SNS Agmatine???????? Enhanced Focused XT!!! Holy mind blown =)

Touey

Touey

Awards
Who does not love the déjà vu of the pre-workout supplement threads

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just straight caffeine or if you want to get fancy, PES Enhanced.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen many people mention VPX's Shotgun, so don't know how many people here have used it. Not the 12 Gauge version either, the original. I keep coming back to that as my go to pre-workout. I've used Flashover, Ignite2, Cytosport's Fast Twitch, N.O. Xplode, jack3d, and most recently just finished a tub of C4. Everytime I use Shotgun I feel like I can toss massive weights around like the Hulk (even though I know I can't), but my best workouts are usually driven by Shotgun.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen many people mention VPX's Shotgun, so don't know how many people here have used it. Not the 12 Gauge version either, the original. I keep coming back to that as my go to pre-workout. I've used Flashover, Ignite2, Cytosport's Fast Twitch, N.O. Xplode, jack3d, and most recently just finished a tub of C4. Everytime I use Shotgun I feel like I can toss massive weights around like the Hulk (even though I know I can't), but my best workouts are usually driven by Shotgun.
All the dudes at my fire station used to use shotgun. Being that as far as I/they know it's been discontinued for 12 gauge. Either way they've switched to Focus due to the consistent clean energy it provides. Well, all of them but 3 of them and they love shotgun because of its protein content lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a combo of 1 cap Versa-1, 1 Scoop Focus Xt, 3 caps SNS Beta Alanine, 3 scoops Nutraplanet Bulk PLCAR, 3 scoops LCLT(AI sports), 3 Scoops SNS Citrulline Malate, 2 Forskolin 95, 2 Caps Ergobolic, 1 cap Dopadex, 1 Scoop Original Jack3d with DMAA..I've been taking the other stuff for a while now. Only thing new to pre-workout was the Versa-1, Focus XT, and Original Jack3d...Now that was an amazing workout. Versa-1/Focus XT/Original Jack3d- Amazing focus and strength that lasts the entire workout.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My likes -

NLA Performance SUPP-D (solo) or add Swole-N (sold as a combo)
ANS Performance Ritual
Cellucor C4 Extreme

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a new one of these threads every day it seems! Anyways gotta pimp Fitmax, our new version of the favorite Powermax. We have a few logs going on right now with early word being all positive. Hit me up if you want to give it a shot!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
My money goes to PES Enhanced or AN Uncut. Condense (two scoops) plus caffeine free Focus XT is awesome as well.

Radderthanyou

Radderthanyou

Awards
Nitraflex by gat! Sour apple all the way. No crash, straight energy.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
this is going to be totally subjective on what your looking for out of a preworkout
^truth. Everyone is going to have their preferences.

Gameday or Body Octane depending on stim / no stim. I've recently used High Volume also and it's another nice non-stim.
I'm a stim junkie and love Game Day (although I'm a bit biased), but I do like others like condense or white flood reborn too, amongst others.

Stim free- Body Octane or Hemavol would be my choices, Body Octane if you want a more comprehensive stim-free pre/pump product. Plus strawberry mango is off the chain

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree hemavol is my favorite. Not too much into stims except for coffee anymore. I don't feel that stims are necessary
have you ever drank a coffee and then hemavol prior to a workout, it's crossed my mind for the next time i come off of preworkouts

lboston

lboston

Awards
Gents, love and appreciate all the feedback on the thread. I've ordered some stimul8 to try.,,I'll report back with impressions of it.

I read several reviews on most of the suggestions made and it looks pretty solid based on user feedback.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir! What do you get when you add Focus XT, iForce Nitrates, and SNS Agmatine???????? Enhanced Focused XT!!! Holy mind blown =)
Can you handle the pump??!!

Focus XT + High Volume ! :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gents, love and appreciate all the feedback on the thread. I've ordered some stimul8 to try.,,I'll report back with impressions of it.

I read several reviews on most of the suggestions made and it looks pretty solid based on user feedback.
You gonna like it :) start with a half scoop please. Don't want you moon walking around the gym. :p

bakerwil

Banned
Awards

Just got Stim8 - good product, but feel aweful chilly while using it - is this normal?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got Stim8 - good product, but feel aweful chilly while using it - is this normal?
Yes sir. Very common for cold chills

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I do start moon walking, you better believe it'll be backwards lunges!
Michael Jackson had some killer glutes I bet :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a bottle of AN's Uncut the other day need to give it a whirl myself.

BigUSO

Awards

I've tried everything!! I now do the Hyphy Mud drink!! 2 tblspns of Foldgers coffee and a cup of pepsi. Mix that up and I gurantee u will get a massive workout!! Tell me what u think after!!

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Ritual, high volume, flashover are the three best I've used recently

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Current fav is condense

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All solid options. General question, why do you guys pick some products over others? How do you base your decisions? Rep advice, user reviews, price point, experience with company's previous products, other?

Any feedback from people who have posted already would be greatly appreciated. It helps me do my job! lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All solid options. General question, why do you guys pick some products over others? How do you base your decisions? Rep advice, user reviews, price point, experience with company's previous products, other?

Any feedback from people who have posted already would be greatly appreciated. It helps me do my job! lol
Whatever Piston Honda suggest I always mark that off my list... :)