X - gels pre contest?

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
Does anyone know if x gels are a good addition to a pre contest stack? Also should I run it through the show or stop at a certain time before the show? All help appreciated thanks!

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
Yeah, I wasn't sure if the increased inflammation would be a good thing or not during the actual show.

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
Also, do you think it's ok to use in natty orgs like the inbf? I emailed them but they never emailed me back. I'm assuming it's legal since it's just an omega 6.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Would be definitely safe to use. You can still dose n3 + Cissus 4-6+ hrs away from ArA if you wish. No reason not to run it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is good in any situation! Doesn't make you hold water or anything so can't see any reason not to run it through the contest.

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
Awesome thanks guys! And thanks MW1 that would be great!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thanks guys! And thanks MW1 that would be great!
Just like you said, it is an n6. It would be like banning someone for having to much n3 in their diet (like eating to much fish).

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always best to double check everything, but I can't imagine any reason this would be prohibited. It it were me i'd run it through the show as to not change anything during peak week or even 2 weeks out.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've had multiple people log running X-Factor pre contest with excellent results as it works so well as a hardening agent, XF/X-gels will work very well to help harden up for your show.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus I can imagine the pump off ArA for your contest would be outstanding. Nice bonus.

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
Nice I'm 20 weeks out from a warm up show here where I live and 24 weeks out from the NPC Natural Indiana. However, if I'm looking crazy conditioned I will do the natural buckeye classic inbf/wnbf pro qualifier instead of the npc natural indiana. Plus the buckeye classic has cash prizes so you might win your money back haha. It will be in April also they just don't have a set date yet. Question is is that enough time to run ARA twice or should I wait till towards the end?

Right now I'm running Alphamine/forskolin for 6 to 8 weeks just to get a jump start and then taking a drum break and then jumping back on that stack for the remaining 6 to 8 weeks.

Attachments

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA is good in any situation! Doesn't make you hold water or anything so can't see any reason not to run it through the contest.

The goal before stepping on stage is to eradicate all body inflammation as any can distort and take away from the ideal physique. Bodybuilders go to great lengths to decrease muscle inflammation. I would stop this def 2 weeks out. I don't think though, being calorie deprived and how moody I become, I could tolerate DOMS 3-4 weeks out. I become a little biatch to everything lol, any pain or discomfort, I blow it out of proportion!!!

Mike