Creatine and Baking Soda?
- 10-28-2013, 07:07 PM
- 10-28-2013, 08:42 PM
I really don't think you need carbs to "absorb" creatine. I just take 5 grams a day in my pre workout because it's easier to remember that way and it has no carbs. Strength and BW still goes up.www.farrisintensitytraining.co m
- 10-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Why are you loading creatine? I believe the baking soda would act as a pH buffer for the creatine, and that's basically what kre-alklyn consists of. There's no need to take creatine with carbs. If you realllyyyy feel the need to do a loading phase then just split it up in 5g increments.
10-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Taking baking soda with creatine lowers its bioavailability and increases toxic metabolites. So no, don't do it
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
10-29-2013, 12:37 AM
10-29-2013, 12:43 AM
10-29-2013, 01:36 AM
I've only heard of baking soda as a means for.
I can't imagine I've been taking my mono wrong all these years.
10-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sourdough in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 11-02-2012, 07:22 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2005, 12:26 PM
- By JDog45 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2004, 11:25 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2004, 02:00 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2003, 11:50 PM