Creatine and Baking Soda?
- 10-28-2013, 07:07 PM
- 10-28-2013, 08:42 PM
I really don't think you need carbs to "absorb" creatine. I just take 5 grams a day in my pre workout because it's easier to remember that way and it has no carbs. Strength and BW still goes up.www.farrisintensitytraining.co m
10-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Why are you loading creatine? I believe the baking soda would act as a pH buffer for the creatine, and that's basically what kre-alklyn consists of. There's no need to take creatine with carbs. If you realllyyyy feel the need to do a loading phase then just split it up in 5g increments.
10-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Taking baking soda with creatine lowers its bioavailability and increases toxic metabolites. So no, don't do it
10-29-2013, 12:37 AM
10-29-2013, 12:43 AM
10-29-2013, 01:36 AM
I've only heard of baking soda as a means for.
I can't imagine I've been taking my mono wrong all these years.
Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
10-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sourdough in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 11-02-2012, 07:22 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2005, 12:26 PM
- By JDog45 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2004, 11:25 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2004, 02:00 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2003, 11:50 PM