DAA + AD-3 Stack

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

DAA + AD-3 Stack

Anyone have good results with this stack? Looking to run 3 grams DAA with 2 capsules AD-3 for 8 weeks. People that have done the DAA + Erase/Erase Pro stack please feel free to weigh in since AD-3 is exactly like Erase just with added L-Dopa and Milk Thistle. Blood test results would be appreciated.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

2. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It wouldn't be a bad stack at all~ probably more fitting with the Ldopa

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Should be a good stack. DAA+AI is always good.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Anyone have good results with this stack? Looking to run 3 grams DAA with 2 capsules AD-3 for 8 weeks. People that have done the DAA + Erase/Erase Pro stack please feel free to weigh in since AD-3 is exactly like Erase just with added L-Dopa and Milk Thistle. Blood test results would be appreciated.
    I've used this stack many times and I absolutely love it! Bulk DAA plus AD-3 = golden
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

UPDATE: Holy crap!!!! This stack is a ****ing miracle for me!!!! Better energy and endurance at the gym, and an insatiable libido and I've only been on it since October 30th! I've had ****ty hormone levels and low libido for like 3 years and like my entire life has been turned around just in the first week!! And I've tried several test boosters before and they've done jack ****!. This is awesome!!!! Can't wait for the next 7 weeks! This stack is literally the answer to my prayers! Even my girlfriend is telling me my biceps look bigger and this was after just 4 days on this! Idk what kinda results other people are getting but for me it's working out like a charm!
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%

I am happy to hear this is working for you.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I am happy to hear this is working for you.
    Thanks bro. I mean, I'll pass it by my doc because of my medical history, but it just seems to be working almost too well. I just feel good on it!! Even that alpha feeling is starting to come back slowly
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I really like L-Dopa, so I expected you to enjoy this. I use Lights Out religiously.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I really like L-Dopa, so I expected you to enjoy this. I use Lights Out religiously.
    I never felt much from L Dopa. I've taken a number of other things with it and I even take another supplement with it and it doesn't really do anything for me. I think my body is jusy reacting really well to the AI. Cant wait for the DAA to start kicking in!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

Update: Officially been taking the stack for a week and I've noticed a lot of changes. My sleep is better, I'm falling asleep earlier and having and easier time sleeping, my endurance is way up at the gym, last time I remember having endurance like this was when my doc had me on hGH to grow taller. Also libido is so sky high 24/7 it's almost like a constant hard on, which can actually get quite annoying sometimes. Have also been able to reduce my caffeine intake which is something I've wanted to do for a while. On the downside however, I am constantly, extremely hungry!! Like nothing can fill me up, I'll down several thousand calories per day no problem! I already had a big appetite, but this is ridiculous! Anyway, I'll update again soon
  11. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Update: Officially been taking the stack for a week and I've noticed a lot of changes. My sleep is better, I'm falling asleep earlier and having and easier time sleeping, my endurance is way up at the gym, last time I remember having endurance like this was when my doc had me on hGH to grow taller. Also libido is so sky high 24/7 it's almost like a constant hard on, which can actually get quite annoying sometimes. Have also been able to reduce my caffeine intake which is something I've wanted to do for a while. On the downside however, I am constantly, extremely hungry!! Like nothing can fill me up, I'll down several thousand calories per day no problem! I already had a big appetite, but this is ridiculous! Anyway, I'll update again soon
    Great results for only a week in.

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Great results for only a week in.
    Any advice on how to control my appetite? Like it's really just completely out of control!
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%

Any advice on how to control my appetite? Like it's really just completely out of control!
    You can either ignore it (which won't work), or feed the hunger with low cal, low carb food, such as celery, broccoli, etc.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    You can either ignore it (which won't work), or feed the hunger with low cal, low carb food, such as celery, broccoli, etc.
    idk if either of those are gonna work....in a 3 hour span ive had 4 eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon, broccoli, a huge turkey thigh, and a big salad with tomatoes, feta, olives, olive oil and vinegar and im still hungry.
  15. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The question begs, did you need to control it? Are you bulking?

If you are cutting or trying to maintain a certain body composition, there are some decent supplements out there for controlling appetite. I know with some I've tried lately, Alpha T2 comes to mind, it pretty much knocked my appetite down to nothing.

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

The question begs, did you need to control it? Are you bulking?

If you are cutting or trying to maintain a certain body composition, there are some decent supplements out there for controlling appetite. I know with some I've tried lately, Alpha T2 comes to mind, it pretty much knocked my appetite down to nothing.
    I'm clean bulking at the moment...trying to gain minimal fat
  17. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm clean bulking at the moment...trying to gain minimal fat
    In that case, some properly timed caffeine might be enough to knock the appetite down enough to where you arent wanting to eat all the time, but can still eat enough to hit target calories and macros.

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

In that case, some properly timed caffeine might be enough to knock the appetite down enough to where you arent wanting to eat all the time, but can still eat enough to hit target calories and macros.
    I may have to start looking into fat burners again. I'll just have my buddy give me a bag full of samples. He's a competing bodybuilder and has bags and bags full of free samples that companies give him. Most of which have 1,3 DMAA in them!!!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

Update: So I've been on the stack for two weeks, noticing slight size gains and strength gains. I am still requiring more sleep per night than before...can no longer even function on less than 5 hours of sleep, with optimal being 9 hours. Have increased by caffeine slightly to control the hunger, but still down 150-200mg daily compared to before. The crazy libido boost has leveled off. Libido t's still good, just not uncontrollable. The extreme hunger has also leveled off and actually gone down quite a bit which is nice. At the same time, I am able to eat a lot more carbs without gaining weight and my physique seems drier. Have noticed some very minor joint pain on occasion, but nothing a nice joint complex isn't taking care of. During the last several days however I've noticed a dramatic increase in aggression, impatience, alpha feelings, anger, mood swings and arrogance, so basically I've turned into an ******* haha. On the downside, my depression and anxiety is moderately worse, but that could be because I decreased my St. John's Wort dose, which I have since increased again. Anyway, looking forward to week 3 when the DAA finally kicks in, but in the mean time I'm overall enjoying the AD-3.

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-1 Final & 1-AD Stack...
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 01:11 PM
  2. 1-T & 4-AD stacked w/ other AAS
    By DevilSmack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:51 PM
  3. tren/4 AD stack
    By mancusoracing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6