Ideal ratio for the ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin combo?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Was looking through our pantry and I found two old bottles of of AST Dymetadrine (25 mg of Ephedrine).

I used to use the old ECA combo as a pre workout supp, but I'm not sure what the ideal mix of the three was.

I believe it was:

Ephedrine = 25 mg
Caffeine = 200 mg
Aspirin = 100 mg

Is this correct? Does anybody remember?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Was looking through our pantry and I found two old bottles of of AST Dymetadrine (25 mg of Ephedrine).

I used to use the old ECA combo as a pre workout supp, but I'm not sure what the ideal mix of the three was.

I believe it was:

Ephedrine = 25 mg
Caffeine = 200 mg
Aspirin = 100 mg

Is this correct? Does anybody remember?
That is the common dose, 2-3 times a day

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would be so stimmed out I wouldn't know what to do with myself with that dose, lol, but I'm in for answers :)

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about aspirin dose but you are right with the E & C. I don't believe aspirin is needed in the stack anymore.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Typical baby aspirin is used which is 81 mg

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you use Aspirin, use baby aspirin (81mg).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
250 caffeine, 25 ephedrine 3x a day
81mg aspirin with the first dose only

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just learned something new, I was taking the aspirin with doses 1 and 2. Just curious as to the reason to limit it Coop?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just learned something new, I was taking the aspirin with doses 1 and 2. Just curious as to the reason to limit it Coop?
It has to do with platelet turnover and COX-1-specific acetyl-group donation

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run 3 doses of EC and can take a nap at any time during the day. Feels bad man =/

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah they've given you what you need. Get your caffeine from Dexaprine XR and run ECYA :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yeah they've given you what you need. Get your caffeine from Dexaprine XR and run ECYA :)
Or just get your caffeine from caffeine tabs....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. Are you seriously suggesting someone run Dexaprine + Ephedrine + Yohimbe? This has got to be a joke.
Pretty awful joke if so :).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm not saying you couldn't do it, but I never combine E/C stack with anything else stimulant based. Overkill central and potentially dangerous.

I dose it away from pre-workouts as well or I take out one dose of it if I'm wanting to run a normal stim based pre-workout.

That said we (supplement companies) still haven't beat E/C stack IMO and it is the best fat burner out there.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I know that Bronkaid is now used as a substitute for straightup Ephedrine, which cannot be purchased anymore. Two questions:

1) Is Bronkaid available at my local Walgreens or CVS? If so, I imagine you have to get it from "behind the counter" and sign for it - correct?

2) How much Ephedrine is in one tab of Bronkaid?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
1) that is correct my walgreens has a 60ct box for $13-$14.

2) each tab has 25mg of ephedrine sulfate.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
The perfect dose and available over the counter - perfect!

Thanks!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Google bronkaid they also have a $2 coupon lol. Not much but it always helps.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that Bronkaid is now used as a substitute for straightup Ephedrine, which cannot be purchased anymore. Two questions:

1) Is Bronkaid available at my local Walgreens or CVS? If so, I imagine you have to get it from "behind the counter" and sign for it - correct?

2) How much Ephedrine is in one tab of Bronkaid?
1) that is correct my walgreens has a 60ct box for $13-$14.

2) each tab has 25mg of ephedrine sulfate.
This is what I'm using... Been working great since mid September

I've stacked with original OEP
And also OEP powder.... I can do HIIT and/or lift just fine. I usually add a scoop of condense to my afternoon/pre workout dose +1 scoop of OEP powder... So my pre workout is:
1 scoop Condense + 1 scoop OEP powder+ 25mg E.... 325 caffeine. Killer workouts

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Comin off 14 weeks of EC stack in January.. Gonna taper down for one week.. Any suggestions of best way to dose when tapering?

Loved my run and want it to be effective when I use it for summer so gonna stay off for about 12 weeks while lean bulking.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh it does, but usually isn't needed. I'd say go for it if you have baby aspirin lying around
Its line 5 bucks for a **** ton of pills, why not just get them?

Prostaglandins (increase with EC) inhibits cAMP i believe, which will reduce the goal of lipolysis due to the role that cAMP plays in the mobilization and degredation of triacylglycerols -> diacylglycerols -> monoacylglycerols -> fatty acids that are moved into the mitochondria with the help of serum albumin (transport in blood) as well as carnitine (transport across mitochondrial membrane) to be oxidized for fuel.

The aspirin reduces the prostaglandins that reduce the cAMP activation.

Basically, the aspirin isn't useless. And with how cheap it is, why not just include it?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its line 5 bucks for a **** ton of pills, why not just get them?

Prostaglandins (increase with EC) inhibits cAMP i believe, which will reduce the goal of lipolysis due to the role that cAMP plays in the mobilization and degredation of triacylglycerols -> diacylglycerols -> monoacylglycerols -> fatty acids that are moved into the mitochondria with the help of serum albumin (transport in blood) as well as carnitine (transport across mitochondrial membrane) to be oxidized for fuel.

The aspirin reduces the prostaglandins that reduce the cAMP activation.

Basically, the aspirin isn't useless. And with how cheap it is, why not just include it?
I lold really hard, not aty anything you wrote its all true, its because i was studying biochem and thisfigure was right in front of me as I was reading your post hahaha.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I lold really hard, not aty anything you wrote its all true, its because i was studying biochem and thisfigure was right in front of me as I was reading your post hahaha.
Haha, i just took my biochem final yesterday man so i hear ya. Probably my favorite class I've ever taken i think.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, i just took my biochem final yesterday man so i hear ya. Probably my favorite class I've ever taken i think.
Mines tomorrow! Been studying that stuff all day. Its really interesting.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mines tomorrow! Been studying that stuff all day. Its really interesting.
Well good luck man! Ive just got to make myself do a 3 page reaction paper and a bumper sticker (i know, wtf). Once the tests are all done my motivation plummets if i have anything else to do lol.

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
Absolutely not. This is very dangerous dude...
Can you clarify for me which part of this is dangerous? Is it the Dexaprine added to the ephedrine, yohimbine and aspirin? Or the ECYA stack in general? I have been running an EC stack for a while now and am considering adding some yohimbine HCL to the stack. Mainly because I have just run out of Alphamine and getting more into Australia is proving very difficult.

edit: Just to clarify, I wasn't stacking Alphamine with ephedrine or extra caffeine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you clarify for me which part of this is dangerous? Is it the Dexaprine added to the ephedrine, yohimbine and aspirin? Or the ECYA stack in general? I have been running an EC stack for a while now and am considering adding some yohimbine HCL to the stack. Mainly because I have just run out of Alphamine and getting more into Australia is proving very difficult. edit: Just to clarify, I wasn't stacking Alphamine with ephedrine or extra caffeine.
Adding Dexaprine to ECA + Y is dangerous. Dexaprine contains all stimulants and is very potent by itself.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well good luck man! Ive just got to make myself do a 3 page reaction paper and a bumper sticker (i know, wtf). Once the tests are all done my motivation plummets if i have anything else to do lol.
Thanks brotha, good luck on the paper and bumper sticker lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding Dexaprine to ECA + Y is dangerous. Dexaprine contains all stimulants and is very potent by itself.
This. Combining potent stims with more potent stims is a bad idea in general.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Or just get your caffeine from caffeine tabs....
Question on the dosing of this..
The only caffeine tabs that I found were 200mg so I bought it.. a 200 count made by sns..
Would it be alright to dose 200mg 4 times a day instead of 250mg 3 times a day.. its 50mg more than the regular does but more spread out..
Or maybe I can cut some of the tabs into 4?
Planning on running the eca after I run my alphamine stack

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question on the dosing of this.. The only caffeine tabs that I found were 200mg so I bought it.. a 200 count made by sns.. Would it be alright to dose 200mg 4 times a day instead of 250mg 3 times a day.. its 50mg more than the regular does but more spread out.. Or maybe I can cut some of the tabs into 4? Planning on running the eca after I run my alphamine stack
You should be able to cut the tabs in half yeah?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know if they were gel caps or what so I wasn't sure.. I'd cut them into 4's then unless they're a funny shape to get 50mg pieces.. Never seen a caffeine tab before.. lol
Unless they've changed them (which I doubt they have) you can cut the tab in half.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I didn't know if they were gel caps or what so I wasn't sure..
I'd cut them into 4's then unless they're a funny shape to get 50mg pieces..
Never seen a caffeine tab before.. lol
You can cut the tab in half. Its a small, round tablet

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But that would make 300mg total instead of 250 is that alright 3x a day instead of 250? Sorry for the retarded questions lol
Should be fine. I know when I used SNS caffeine tabs I just cut a few tabs in fourths to make 50mg tabs.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Cool..
That's what I'll do..
I just don't want to take too much, not because I'm sensitive but because I build tolerances VERY fast..