creatine bcaas test?
- 10-26-2013, 11:32 PM
- 10-27-2013, 12:55 AM
Creatinine will show up on some tests, but it's not something I'd worry about. BCAAs are just amino acids so they are not going to show up on anything.
10-27-2013, 11:08 AM
creatinine is a measurement not of creatine, but rather of kidney function...yes altho someone taking creatine (esp high levels) may show a skewed creatinine level, and this can be a false read in some instances, for the most part thorough testing will show if there is any merit to a high creatinine value -- and it is INDEED most certainly something you should worry about, if such is the case for you
OP -- as for BCAAs showing on a "test", why would you ask this?
understand BCAA is a component of protein, something we all ingest from food items...
I do not understand your query here
10-27-2013, 02:05 PM
10-27-2013, 02:33 PM
10-27-2013, 02:43 PM
just the way you wrote it, if I was unknowledgeable on the subject what I would take away from your post is "as long as i'm on creatine if I have a high creatinine level, I should not worry"
1+2 /=/ 3 here, in that instance
simply clarifying the issue
10-27-2013, 02:55 PM
Creatine occurs naturally in your body and bcaas are part of any complete protein source nor are either of these supplements banned by any sporting organization so no they won't show up on any drug screen for two reasons one is that they can't the other is that no one has a reason to try
The Swole Stoner
Similar Forum Threads
- By JJxBEAST in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 02-11-2011, 08:48 PM
- By powerhouse21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-21-2007, 02:08 PM
- By jonny21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2007, 09:07 AM
- By mikeblasting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-01-2005, 04:58 PM
- By Jag in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2005, 03:40 AM