Alphamine/Foskolin/AT2 dosing...

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I have Alphamine/F95 and Alpha T2 ready to go... just wondering on the best dosing for this? I was advised elsewhere on this forum, if I recall correctly, to go with 2 scoops Alphamine/x1 AT2/x2 F95 in the AM, and then 1 scoop Alphamine/x2 AT2/x2 F95 pre-workout. Would that be best? Any issues if I take a pre-workout with this also, as will have caffeine in it also (although I have a high tolerance) BCAAs, Beta Alanine, Creatine and AAKG. Thanks in advance. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you wanting to dose 4 caps of AT2? Just curious as the recommended dose is 3 caps. I would do 1 cap AT2 in the AM and 2 caps with later dose. 25-50mg of Forskolin with each Alphamine dose would be nice. As for a pre-workout with Alphamine, depends on what one you choose. Many have dosed one scoop of Alphamine with a scoop of pre-workout of choice and been fine.

Edit: never mind on the AT2 dosing and Forskolin. I read it wrong. Looks good.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I guess I was wondering if any pre-workout could affect the benefits of Alphamine, and therefore would be better taking half an hour before perhaps. Maybe this doesn't make any difference though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I was wondering if any pre-workout could affect the benefits of Alphamine, and therefore would be better taking half an hour before perhaps. Maybe this doesn't make any difference though.
I've only dosed one scoop of Enhanced with one scoop of Alphamine.

Id recommend trying High Volume with Alphamine.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've only dosed one scoop of Enhanced with one scoop of Alphamine.

Id recommend trying High Volume with Alphamine.
High volume + enhanced or high volume with Alphamine = WIN

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Yeah I've heard good things about High Volume before, but unfortunately I'm in the UK and it's not yet available here, for reasons I am not aware of.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have Alphamine/F95 and Alpha T2 ready to go... just wondering on the best dosing for this? I was advised elsewhere on this forum, if I recall correctly, to go with 2 scoops Alphamine/x1 AT2/x2 F95 in the AM, and then 1 scoop Alphamine/x2 AT2/x2 F95 pre-workout. Would that be best? Any issues if I take a pre-workout with this also, as will have caffeine in it also (although I have a high tolerance) BCAAs, Beta Alanine, Creatine and AAKG. Thanks in advance. :)
This is what i did (minus forskolin)

1 Alphamine + 2 Alpha T-2 upon waking
6-8 hours later pre- training 2 alphamine + 1 Alpha T-2
Take forskolin with both of those dosages and one other time (3 caps a day) ---> I remember coop telling me that if i were to add it.

3 scoops Alphamine is pushing 300mg caffine, so be cautious on the pre-workout it may be too much.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
How about on rest days, just follow the same timings?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is what i did (minus forskolin)

1 Alphamine + 2 Alpha T-2 upon waking
6-8 hours later pre- training 2 alphamine + 1 Alpha T-2
Take forskolin with both of those dosages and one other time (3 caps a day) ---> I remember coop telling me that if i were to add it.

3 scoops Alphamine is pushing 300mg caffine, so be cautious on the pre-workout it may be too much.
How about on rest days, just follow the same timings?
This dosing scheme is perfect, but do 2 forskolin caps with each dose (4 total daily). Off days do the same

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Is there a great deal of difference with the 1 scoop Alphamine/x2 AT2 in morning vs 2 scoop and x1 AT2?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a great deal of difference with the 1 scoop Alphamine/x2 AT2 in morning vs 2 scoop and x1 AT2?
More energy in the AM.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The former will make you hotter, the latter will amp you up more.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I'm planning on starting a stack similar to this, but this is my first time taking a fat burner and I want to dose it slightly differently. Would 1 scoop Alphamine/x1 AT2 once in the morning and once in the afternoon yield me decent results? Or should I just stick to the dosing scheme mentioned in this thread?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I'm planning on starting a stack similar to this, but this is my first time taking a fat burner and I want to dose it slightly differently. Would 1 scoop Alphamine/x1 AT2 once in the morning and once in the afternoon yield me decent results? Or should I just stick to the dosing scheme mentioned in this thread?
I would stick with the mentioned dosing scheme for maximum results.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've heard good things about High Volume before, but unfortunately I'm in the UK and it's not yet available here, for reasons I am not aware of.
It is now. Pink lemonade HV goes really well with RL Alphamine for times when I am taking breaks from nitrates.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
That is a whole lot of stims if dosing 3 scoops Alphamine and 1-2 scoops of a stimmed PWO in 1 day. You know your own body, but I would say use Alphamine as your PWO stim and just add some Hemavol (or some creatine, agmatine, and if you want, nitrates and vitamin c).

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Yes, I seem to be very stim tolerant though. The only buzz I ever get off caffeine is first thing in the AM on a totally empty stomach, and even then it's on the mild end. Pre-workouts seem to aid in my endurance slightly, and I notice a pump, but again not a big deal. Craze and Enhanced (2 scoops) I get very little effect from. Not sure why I don't react much to them given so many other people do.