How to best stack this list of supps?????

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wassup AM! I'm returning member after not being on the boards for three years. New account and a frest start. What I have here is a list of supps. I got a decent idea of how I want to stack these, but a second or third or fourth opinion won't hurt. I'm not new to the game, been working out and lifting since I wrestled/ played football in high school. Got to be a fat kid and now i'm slimming back down. Was once 330lbs, i'm sitting at 253 right now with a goal of 220lbs. 6'1 Current lifts sit at:

Bench Press: 365
Squat: 405
Deadlift: 455
Standing OHP: 195

Been having some on again off again workouts due to my work schedule, but i'm getting back into the swing of things. Workouts are done 5 times a week going heavy/low reps on compound lifts and light/high reps on all other movements. Here is my list and following that will be my idea of how to best stack them. Pls feel free to reply and tweak it how you see fit.

2x Purus Labs D-pol
2x Erase
2x Bioforge Promax - bout to expire, would be run for 6 weeks at 4 caps a day
2x BPS Endosurge (OG)
2x Anabeta
1 200ct X Factor
2x SNS Bulbine

The plan on stacking

Week 1 - Endosurge, Dpol, Erase
Week 2 - Endosurge, Dpol, Erase
Week 3 - Endosurge, Dpol, Erase, Promax
Week 4 - Endosurge, Dpol, Erase, Promax

Week 5 - Endosurge, Dpol, Erase, Promax
Week 6 - Endosurge, Dpol, Erase, Promax
Week 7 - Endosurge, Dpol, Erase, Promax, Bulbine
Week 8 - Endosurge, Dpol, Erase, Promax, Bulbine

Week 9 - Bulbine, Anabeta, X Factor
Week 10 - Bulbine, Anabeta, X Factor
Week 11 - Bulbine, Anabeta, X Factor
Week 12 -Bulbine, Anabeta, X Factor

Looks like a lot of supps at once, but in my eyes the Erase and Endosurge is to counteract the rise in estro and prolactin from DAA. I'm adding in the Promax mainly because I like Fadogia and plus its about to expire. I have had it sitting for a while now along with the Endosurge. Got for a crazy deal a while ago.

In the past DAA wears off around week 6, starting Promax week 3 will extend to the 8th week of DAA. Possibly making up for the 2 week gap from when DAA wears off. Bulbine is kind of an experiment for me as I have never tried it. From looking around, dosing it twice a day 8-12 hrs apart is ideal for my weight. Anabeta and X Factor are just proven great supplements. I have taken them both separately and this would be my first time running them together. I believe it will be a great bridge between my next test booster run

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid! What dose of ArA do you plan on running? 1 gram?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks solid! What dose of ArA do you plan on running? 1 gram?
1.5g pre workout. (6 XF gels) I ran it at 2g before and didn't see much of a diff over the 1.5g dosing

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5g pre workout. (6 XF gels) I ran it at 2g before and didn't see much of a diff over the 1.5g dosing
So I've heard. The Anabeta + ArA is going to be epic. Do you plan on running GMS and a Carnitine salt with the ArA?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I've heard. The Anabeta + ArA is going to be epic. Do you plan on running GMS and a Carnitine salt with the ArA?
Yeah, I would pick up some bulk GMS from Synthetic Supps, and I run LCLT as a staple. I use 2g dosed twiced daily using AI Sports bulk powder

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I would pick up some bulk GMS from Synthetic Supps, and I run LCLT as a staple. I use 2g dosed twiced daily using AI Sports bulk powder
Same here for both . Seems like you've got everything covered and planned out.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here for both . Seems like you've got everything covered and planned out.
Yea I was more concerned with the overlap of the bulbine with everything else

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I was more concerned with the overlap of the bulbine with everything else
Ya I haven't ran Bulbine but seems to be legit and many like running it alongside other test boosters.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya I haven't ran Bulbine but seems to be legit and many like running it alongside other test boosters.
Its a pretty cheap and ineffective addition. Any more answers guys?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
looks fine to me! you should like that bulbine :)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it cuz the increase of test and decrease of estrogen?
Makes since. Im slightly worried about the supposed estro control from bulbine combined with erase. Don't want to lower E too far

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the way you stack all that across 12 weeks rather than just all at once. Props and nice looking combo. I am jealous. :eek:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the way you stack all that across 12 weeks rather than just all at once. Props and nice looking combo. I am jealous. :eek:
I agree. Awesome layout and would love to hear the results from this run.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha no problem. Sick stack. Let us know how you get on
Seriously considering logging it. I generally don't log anything because I don't get alot of followers. I only log to get feedback and for someone to give me advice on how I can do better and etc.

Thx bro. The endosurge, promax, and erase have been in my stash for about a year and a half. Only thing I really purchased was the bulbine.

I agree. Awesome layout and would love to hear the results from this run.
Preciate it man. See above about the possible log

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Seriously considering logging it. I generally don't log anything because I don't get alot of followers. I only log to get feedback and for someone to give me advice on how I can do better and etc.

Thx bro. The endosurge, promax, and erase have been in my stash for about a year and a half. Only thing I really purchased was the bulbine.

Preciate it man. See above about the possible log
If you log it, ill follow along! :D