Supplement for psychometric test

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I have a psychometric/aptitude test coming up on Tuesday, just got word today about it so it's a little short notice. I've seen on here some people using supps as study aids to increase focus and concentration etc. I was wondering if I could do the same for this test to give me a little boost.

My current pre workout supps I have include, craze, conquer and condense. Would any of these be of use? I see focus xt mentioned a lot but don't have it currently, but if it would be better than the others I can order today and hopefully get it for Tuesday. If this is the case which one would be best, caffeine version or the caffeine free one?

Many thanks

Quick replies appreciated!

Jordan

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Out of those if I had to choose I would pick craze. You could easily find a supplement containing some form of Choline, and maybe take some pregnenolone. Does wonders for clear, concise thought process IMO.

domore

Awards
If you aren't experienced with nootropics, I wouldn't try something new on the day of an exam. I wouldn't want to be heavily stimulated, either. On the day of your exam, you don't want to find out that a certain compound gives you "brain fog."

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Out of those if I had to choose I would pick craze. You could easily find a supplement containing some form of Choline, and maybe take some pregnenolone. Does wonders for clear, concise thought process IMO.
There's choline in alphamine right? I have a tub of that!

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't experienced with nootropics, I wouldn't try something new on the day of an exam. I wouldn't want to be heavily stimulated, either. On the day of your exam, you don't want to find out that a certain compound gives you "brain fog."
Has anyone experienced any brain fog from focus XT before?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've been using conquer and condense preworkout and i love the focus and energy.....not sure i'd enjoy the beta alanine tingles while studying or taking a test though

but like said above, if you don't know how you react to these products then i probably wouldn't take something your unfamiliar with on the day of something important

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second this. Trying something without experimenting first could leave you with undesirable results.

For example I love Focus XT but someone else recently reported it gives them GI distress. You wouldn't want that in an exam lol. :)

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experienced any brain fog from focus XT before?
I have not personally experienced any brain fog from it. I have experienced a unique sense of well being and euphoria though. Alphamine does contain choline-bitartrate, but honestly just like young gotti said it probably isn't the best idea to plunge in to a test like environment with something you haven't experienced before.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the response, I've used alphamine without any unwanted effects so I can rely on that. I've ordered the focus xt so it may be here for Monday and I can test it out then to see if it messes me up in any way lol

Would alphamine top the list I currently have?

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT just arrived, I'll take a dose this afternoon to see how it affects me :)

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
How long do the affects of focus xt typically last for?