Applied Nutriceuticals Chlorabolan

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone heard of this product? 16 lbs weight gain and roid like gains sound unbelievable...but AN is a good company. Would they bs us?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I think it's aka Safed Musli. This may be of higher concentrate and dosage to deliver more of a bang. But the stuff is proven and found in other test boosters.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I'll see what I can do to get you some additional information on this.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone heard of this product? 16 lbs weight gain and roid like gains sound unbelievable...but AN is a good company. Would they bs us?
It's in Hghup (CHLOROPHYTUM) and I'm damn sure nobody had roid-like gains taking hghup.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously hope they did not say that. If so shame on AN.
Well, you can be the judge as this is the write up for Chlorabolan:

When Applied Nutriceuticals Alpha-X was first introduced to the sports nutrition market it featured a unique and extremely powerful compound. This compound we are talking about is called Chlorophytum Borivillanum Santander Ethanolic Extract and it has shown to be an extremely potent mass builder in a recent scientific study.

GROUNDBREAKING RESEARCH RESULTS

The animals in this study were divided in to different groups with one group acting as a control. One group was injected with a pharmaceutical compound (Testosterone Priopionate) (2,5mg/kg of bodyweight), the other group received Chlorophytum Borivillanum Santander Ethanolic Extract.

After 30 days the animals that were injected with pharmaceuticals compound gained an astonishing 8,9% of their bodyweight. By comparison, this would correlate to a gain of 16 pounds in a 180 lb. human. Now, here is where it gets really interesting: the group of animals that were given the Chlorophytum Borivillanum Santander Ethanolic Extract gained 8% of their bodyweight - almost the same as the other group (!).

We know that this is probably not the first time you heard incredible results from natural compounds in an animal study (some promised to be just as powerful as Dianabol). However, (and this is why we are so excited!) there is a huge difference between the Ecdysterone studies and the Chlorophytum study- administration of the dosage. The researchers injected the test subjects with the compounds to elicit the great results. The animals from the Chlorophytum study were administered oral dosages of the herb – the same as recommended in ALPHA-X and in Chlorabolan! Apparently the active compounds from the extract are orally viable, and can enter the bloodstream without being destroyed by the digestive system.

Since the introduction of the Chlorophytum compound Applied Nutriceuticals has found an even more potent extract. This extract is now only found in HGHup and in Chorabolan, nowhere else. Chlorabolan offers you a chance to to get you hands of this compound and see for your self what the buzz is all about.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it non hormonal? If so, then they are full of ****. Can't believe companies still claim this ****. I bet it's the "Holy Grail" of supps too.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it non hormonal? If so, then they are full of ****. Can't believe companies still claim this ****. I bet it's the "Holy Grail" of supps too.
Technically the stuff did do what they are saying it does but it was tested on lab animals, not humans.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you can be the judge as this is the write up for Chlorabolan:

When Applied Nutriceuticals Alpha-X was first introduced to the sports nutrition market it featured a unique and extremely powerful compound. This compound we are talking about is called Chlorophytum Borivillanum Santander Ethanolic Extract and it has shown to be an extremely potent mass builder in a recent scientific study.

GROUNDBREAKING RESEARCH RESULTS

The animals in this study were divided in to different groups with one group acting as a control. One group was injected with a pharmaceutical compound (Testosterone Priopionate) (2,5mg/kg of bodyweight), the other group received Chlorophytum Borivillanum Santander Ethanolic Extract.

After 30 days the animals that were injected with pharmaceuticals compound gained an astonishing 8,9% of their bodyweight. By comparison, this would correlate to a gain of 16 pounds in a 180 lb. human. Now, here is where it gets really interesting: the group of animals that were given the Chlorophytum Borivillanum Santander Ethanolic Extract gained 8% of their bodyweight - almost the same as the other group (!).

We know that this is probably not the first time you heard incredible results from natural compounds in an animal study (some promised to be just as powerful as Dianabol). However, (and this is why we are so excited!) there is a huge difference between the Ecdysterone studies and the Chlorophytum study- administration of the dosage. The researchers injected the test subjects with the compounds to elicit the great results. The animals from the Chlorophytum study were administered oral dosages of the herb – the same as recommended in ALPHA-X and in Chlorabolan! Apparently the active compounds from the extract are orally viable, and can enter the bloodstream without being destroyed by the digestive system.

Since the introduction of the Chlorophytum compound Applied Nutriceuticals has found an even more potent extract. This extract is now only found in HGHup and in Chorabolan, nowhere else. Chlorabolan offers you a chance to to get you hands of this compound and see for your self what the buzz is all about.
Lol at this. Cause we all know that animal studies always are relevant to humans.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at this. Cause we all know that animal studies always are relevant to humans.
Yup, thus I don't believe that one will see gains from it the way the OP thinks one would (if any gains at all). If the stuff worked this well, I doubt that HGHUp would still be legal, either that or a lot more people would have been talking about HGHUp.