Want a LEGAL pro hormone...

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
I have been lifting for awhile now, I have my diet on check and a good work out routine. I'm looking for a good pro hormone to assist me in gaining some mass and unlocking what my body can do. Does anyone had any personal favorites, or things they would recommend? I only want OTC items, will not even discuss illegal stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forerunner labs
Androfactory

Natty stacks
X gels
Anabeta
Pr Xt
Natadrol

It's endless but to name a few proven supps

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id have a look at iron legion, IML and a few of the others if u want the stronger legal PH/DSs
don't forget to have a look at reversitol and other great post cycle goodies offered from iForce.
tropinol is incredible for libido and endurance when your recovering from a PH.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been lifting for awhile now, I have my diet on check and a good work out routine. I'm looking for a good pro hormone to assist me in gaining some mass and unlocking what my body can do. Does anyone had any personal favorites, or things they would recommend? I only want OTC items, will not even discuss illegal stuff.
Any oral steroid not currently banned would work.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
if u got the money. check out compoundlabs

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
You probably want a "illegal" serm as pct if you want to recover from a real ph cycle..?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
OP you should consider an X-gel run before running a PH. The strength gains are comparable to that of a mild PH cycle.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats pr xt?
A great all-in-one with Anacyclus, some e-control, and hardening compounds. Currently running X-Factor Original and PR-XT. ArA and Anacyclus = win

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly recommend it!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PR-XT is very effective. Give it a go, and add in some Nolvadren XT for a kick asss bulk

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If the promos still going (cant see from my phone), X-gels has a great combo package on sale at the planet

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Xgels are very nice, combine them with some Compete and Hemavol for some really nice gains.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
some interesting views in this thread..

OP, first you need to determine what supplements (or steroids) you wish to run..
stating you want only "legal" OTC prohormones leads to questions of understanding, because in reality a steroid is a steroid -- whether it is illegal, or not

so if you want to stay natty, there have been some good suggestions here

if you want to break into some lower-level mild yet still very effective hormonal compounds, there are a few to be had, including couple very nice ones we make here at FINAFLEX

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex 1-Andro (60 caps): Discount Finaflex 1-Andro Supplements

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex 1-Alpha (60 capsules): Discount Finaflex 1-Alpha Supplements

neither of these two products require "illegal serm" as stated above, and in fact our REV PCT will be more than sufficient for your PCT needs

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PCT Revolution Black (60 caps): Discount PCT Revolution Black Supplements

as well, the REV PCT (powered by natural compound arimistane) can be used as a stand-alone for a natty test-booster, and combined with our Pure Test (natural d-aspartic acid) creates one of the most potent 1-2 punches for natty test-boosting in existence

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pure Test (120 caps): Discount Pure Test Supplements

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Well, stuff that will "unlock what your can body can do" and stuff that requires an OTC recovery is a slight contradiction. Suppression is usually directly related to effectiveness.

There are tons pf PHs that are perfectly legal but, its usually a good practice to use a SERM with any strong ones to recover. The more you get out of a PH, typically the more you will need something strong to help your body balance back out so you keep any gains.

Any of the above suggestions will give you better than natural results, but the effective "legal" PHs like hdrol and Epi etc are generally what would give you very noticeable gains. DHEA products (like stated above) are good for a beginner, though. Maybe you'll be ready for hdrol next time around. Its really night and day, though.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
As has been stated there are many great options out there right now. You have the hardcore DS like m-sten, halo, epi, trendione(non methyl), max-lmg(non-methyl) and a few others.
These all require a serm for an optimal PCT and also carry the most sides but are very strong.

You then have the non methyl options put out by companies like finaflex, andro-factory, AMS, forerunner labs and of course us LG Sciences. These lines offer great options for those first getting there feet wet in hormonals. Those who have never run a cycle before will have great results with these lines, I of course am partial to our products and particularly like the following:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/m1d-andro-bundle-stack-limited-time.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/1-androstenolone-bundle-stack-limited-time.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/epi-andro-90-servings.html

These products and the ones from the above mentioned companies are still powerful and will deliver great results. Many people still run serms with these cycles but OTC PCT is an option if constructed properly.

The third set of options is the natty stacks that have been listed.
Arachidonic Acid
Anabeta regular or Elite
Erase
Pump Spray
DAA(works for me some get nothing but I have low test levels to begin with)

If you have not ran these yet they are a great option as well.

Can you be specific about your goals?

allday54

Awards
Not to be a buzz kill, but these "legal steroids" have little significance. You will be disappointed in your progress. Best route is to find a shady doctor and get yourself a prescription.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Don't waste your money on OTC test boosters.

Technically PH's are not "Illegal", they are Banned.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Not to be a buzz kill, but these "legal steroids" have little significance. You will be disappointed in your progress. Best route is to find a shady doctor and get yourself a prescription.
Myself and the thousands of others that have made significant gains using said compounds would disagree.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
tell that to the once "legal steroids" that now rock the black market.

aka m1t and sd

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Exactly^^

Besides, not all PHs are banned or illegal.

The fact that you wouldn't even consider a SERM leaves you in a category to yield minimal gains in a cycle, though.

If you expecting some kind of transformation or 20-30lbs lift increases from one cycle of anything you don't even need a SERM for than you sir, are going to be disappointed. It really is that simple. There is so much out there that is not banned or illegal that can make noticeable leaps in LBM but sorry to say that 2 step conversion DHEA metabolites are not one of them. Its the best you are going to get with no SERM though... unless you flirt with a 5 week mild methyl run and build a serious OTC.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So u don't want anything illegal so what are you doing for pct?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I would like to try X-gels, too. Its just a big turnoff for me when 10 reps all jump on some guy asking about PH's with things like "Screw Prohormones, get X-gels". makes me not want to buy them. Just being honest.

Not to mention the 1,000 natural products that were brought out to compare with PH gains... how many of them made you gain like a PH? I think I counted none, hence why PHs are still (and probably always will be) popular to the experienced lifters looking for above natural gains.

Not trying to flame here, just calling it like I see it. Its still an educated assumption but natural products claiming to give you PH like gains are a dime a dozen. These products get compared to PHs because PHs are the standard for things that actually work in the world of body building.

That being said, yes, I am still going to try them to see if its worth it one day unless I start reading bad reviews by then.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would like to try X-gels, too. Its just a big turnoff for me when 10 reps all jump on some guy asking about PH's with things like "Screw Prohormones, get X-gels". makes me not want to buy them. Just being honest.

Not to mention the 1,000 natural products that were brought out to compare with PH gains... how many of them made you gain like a PH? I think I counted none, hence why PHs are still (and probably always will be) popular to the experienced lifters looking for above natural gains.

Not trying to flame here, just calling it like I see it. Its still an educated assumption but natural products claiming to give you PH like gains are a dime a dozen. These products get compared to PHs because PHs are the standard for things that actually work in thek world of body building.

That being said, yes, I am still going to try them to see if its worth it one day unless I start reading bad reviews by then.
Only mw and I mentioned X-gels, the rest were recommendations from other members :D

Also the data on X-gels (human studies) show increases in 1RM strength over the course of the cycle and adding further that the attributes of ArA promote muscle anabolism literally puts it on par with a DHEA cycle.

They are non methylated and cause zero shutdown which makes me favour them even more.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Not trying to flame here, just calling it like I see it. Its still an educated assumption but natural products claiming to give you PH like gains are a dime a dozen. These products get compared to PHs because PHs are the standard for things that actually work in the world of body building.

i understand your point 100%. I am not sure how active you are on this forum, but many users (not reps) love X Gels and promote them. I have not used them but I really want to. Once I get my hands on some, I plan on doing an unbiased (like always) log of it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I rec testosterone bas ewith all orals ProH or straight AAS. but i like DMZ, superdrol and M1D from LG

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Ill give them a shot one day.

I did a Triazole/ Activate Xtreme that gave me more strength than a DHEA run so you aren't really creating miracles for me.

I place 2 step conversion DHEA at the extreme bottom of the pile of "phs". So to say they are comparable to PHs in general is inaccurate.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I did a Triazole/ Activate Xtreme that gave me more strength than a DHEA run so you aren't really creating miracles for me.

I place 2 step conversion DHEA at the extreme bottom of the pile of "phs". So to say they are comparable to PHs in general is inaccurate.
And thats fine, but luckily i used the phrase "mild ph" :)

Def not trying to compare them to superdrol or anything.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want ph gains then take a ph. Don't expect to take a supplement and get ph gains. End of story.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

You have the wrong perspective on these types of hormones. While these DHEA PH's can seem weaker and are in most cases compared to the active steroids on the market. But if dosed higher they can be very effective on a bulk. If dosed per bottle directions they are a great starting stack.

Also on a side note I personally think 1andro has some direct activity which would only be a 1 step conversion to an active.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You have the wrong perspective on these types of hormones. While these DHEA PH's can seem weaker and are in most cases compared to the active steroids on the market. But if dosed higher they can be very effective on a bulk. If dosed per bottle directions they are a great starting stack.

Also on a side note I personally think 1andro has some direct activity which would only be a 1 step conversion to an active.
Yeah this actually. But the cost:benefit ratio increases as well lol

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this actually. But the cost:benefit ratio increases as well lol
This can be very true as high dosed 1dhea had rather amazing results for me but it did have some rather strong lethargy like the old 1ad.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This can be very true as high dosed 1dhea had rather amazing results for me but it did have some rather strong lethargy like the old 1ad.
Agreed! I dosed 1 and 4 higher than recommended and got rather tired but the results were worth it imo

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you want ph gains then take a ph. Don't expect to take a supplement and get ph gains. End of story.
BPS rep now? :surprised:

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards

I'm actually not sure about the 1-ad you may be right. Regardless, I've taken double the "recommended dose" for 6 weeks and was not very impressed. That's $240 of 1ad/4ad at 2x dose for 6 weeks if the bottles are $40 each (sometimes they are a bit cheaper). I don't knock them for a beginner cycle although I was a beginner at the time.

So much this... copious amounts of this.

Gmm004

Gmm004

Awards
OP you should consider an X-gel run before running a PH. The strength gains are comparable to that of a mild PH cycle.
Everyone keeps mentioning X gels, So how long do you run them, what PCT and what kind of side affects am I looking at. I'm completely new to this side of the game.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone keeps mentioning X gels, So how long do you run them, what PCT and what kind of side affects am I looking at. I'm completely new to this side of the game.
X-Gels aren't hormonal brotha man. No PCT, no negative side effects that are found with hormonal compounds. There are additional supps taken with them to increase effectiveness such as LCLT, GMS etc...

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
You asked about a PH that would give you above natural gains. X-gels are not that. They are a natural product that are supposed to mimic PH "like" gains and require no PCT because they are not hormonal.

If you want PH gains you have to take a PH.

That being said you may gain something from them. But once you take an actual proven PH, any product that does not require PCT will seem like bringing a squirt gun to fire hose fight.