Want a LEGAL pro hormone...

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Shoot I'll log the 6 mass!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist



  2. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Please dude... Don't even use SD in a sentence with that. Of course they aren't comparing a natty product to SD, its one of the harshest PHs ever. Hdrol is a true "mild" PH and I would be effin shocked if x-gels came close. I'm not talking about the next gen DHEA products that barely require PCT. I've double dosed them for 6 weeks and Hdrol made me twice as strong and gain twice as much at 75 mg.

    So X-Gels give much the same results as the less effective versions of 1-andro and 4-ad? Maybe you can preach that and people will buy it. I would not use the word "mild", though. I'd use "weaker PH" (which still give results, though). Sorry, just being honest.

    Hell, I can gain 6 lbs taking nothing in a 6 week cycle's length (.75 lbs a week is what I generally bulk at naturally, anyway. I used to do a whole pound). Would it be the same amount of muscle as if I did a true PH? Hell no. Sorry, but I will never believe you that a natural product with "NO PCT NEEDED" will give you anywhere close to the results of something that pumps synthetic hormones through your body.

    That's just common sense to me. Not trying to bash on X-gels, unless you tell me they do something that they won't.
    Yea, your avatar and stats indicate that even with all those hormones you ran/run, that you know exuberant amounts of what you're preaching here. You don't have to believe what I'm saying, the results speak for themselves.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    Please dude... Don't even use SD in a sentence with that. Of course they aren't comparing a natty product to SD, its one of the harshest PHs ever. Hdrol is a true "mild" PH and I would be effin shocked if x-gels came close. I'm not talking about the next gen DHEA products that barely require PCT. I've double dosed them for 6 weeks and Hdrol made me twice as strong and gain twice as much at 75 mg.

    So X-Gels give much the same results as the less effective versions of 1-andro and 4-ad? Maybe you can preach that and people will buy it. I would not use the word "mild", though. I'd use "weaker PH" (which still give results, though). Sorry, just being honest.

    Hell, I can gain 6 lbs taking nothing in a 6 week cycle's length (.75 lbs a week is what I generally bulk at naturally, anyway. I used to do a whole pound). Would it be the same amount of muscle as if I did a true PH? Hell no. Sorry, but I will never believe you that a natural product with "NO PCT NEEDED" will give you anywhere close to the results of something that pumps synthetic hormones through your body.

    That's just common sense to me. Not trying to bash on X-gels, unless you tell me they do something that they won't.
    How tall are you? I only ask because you CAN add more size on a bigger frame. Im 6'5 and I gained 30 lbs my second year and the calipers measured a 2% bf gain.

    Significant size compaired to the guys who gain 6 to 10 lbs a year lean at 5'5.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  4. a significant point to be made in this conversation (not pointing any fingers at all), is that FAR too many guys jump straight to PH/steroid use, BEFORE they have mastered all the steps necessary to TRUE growth, in the natural realm..
    not only speaking of whatever natty supps can be run to aid in the process, but in training itself (ie technique), or even more importantly - dietary considerations
    very few ppl know how to eat....take all that ignorance into the realm of hormonal product, and you will not come even close to getting all you can out of hormonal boost

    you start out crawling...then learn to walk..before you can even think about running....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    a significant point to be made in this conversation (not pointing any fingers at all), is that FAR too many guys jump straight to PH/steroid use, BEFORE they have mastered all the steps necessary to TRUE growth, in the natural realm..
    not only speaking of whatever natty supps can be run to aid in the process, but in training itself (ie technique), or even more importantly - dietary considerations
    very few ppl know how to eat....take all that ignorance into the realm of hormonal product, and you will not come even close to getting all you can out of hormonal boost

    you start out crawling...then learn to walk..before you can even think about running....
    Great post, ya dirt bag
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Great post, ya dirt bag
    even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in awhile

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Yea, your avatar and stats indicate that even with all those hormones you ran/run, that you know exuberant amounts of what you're preaching here. You don't have to believe what I'm saying, the results speak for themselves.
    Please don't act like because you saw one log that I ran "all those" compounds. You dont have to be an A-hole dude, you know zero about me. Sorry you didnt like my opinion that X-gels wont give you the same results as something that requires a SERM, but you can at least be civil about it and not attack me with assumptions and defense mechs. I even said like 3 times... "not to bash" and "just being honest". You on the other hand should not be representing a company when you say sh*t like that.

    BTW That avi is all natural, prick. And I was repped twice for that post. Try to not judge so much. It gets you nowhere.

    I was 225 all natty before my first cycle. I ran hdrol as a noob and f*cking it all up, broke even and just now I ran DMZ and gained 20 lbs, 18 of which I'm holding strong after almost 2 weeks of PCT.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    How tall are you? I only ask because you CAN add more size on a bigger frame. Im 6'5 and I gained 30 lbs my second year and the calipers measured a 2% bf gain.

    Significant size compaired to the guys who gain 6 to 10 lbs a year lean at 5'5.
    6-10 in a year is even pretty good for me at this point. I'm 6'6". I know what you mean too, I gained like 30 lbs my first 2.5 years. Then lost it all from Arthritis in my spine and ankles. I'm almost back to wear I was all natty about 2 years ago but this time I have WAY less bf and I'm stronger.

    Good insight though.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    I was 225 all natty before my first cycle. I ran hdrol as a noob and f*cking it all up, broke even and just now I ran DMZ and gained 20 lbs, 18 of which I'm holding strong after almost 2 weeks of PCT.
    This is the only part of that post that I'll give time to. You ran Hdrol as a noob and effed it all up. That wouldn't have happened with X-Gels, which is why when someone is looking for a mild ph, X-Gels not needing a PCT etc is a fantastic alternative .
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    This is the only part of that post that I'll give time to. You ran Hdrol as a noob and effed it all up. That wouldn't have happened with X-Gels, which is why when someone is looking for a mild ph, X-Gels not needing a PCT etc is a fantastic alternative .
    I never said it wasn't a fantastic alternative. I did say that it would not yield the same gains as something that would require a PCT. You seem to be just grabbing the facts what you want to hear and disregarding my whole point and that they're not the same as a mild ph.


    And seriously, you're going to take one look at my avatar and decide that I don't know anything. Or maybe you went into my threads and saw that I ran a cycle once. Either way I think you would have been better off sticking to your argument with logic instead of insulting me. For your information I actually went through a very traumatic event after getting to 225 all natural and I lost close to 30 pounds. I happen to be very happy with how I look right now considering I have still gained 40 pounds of LBM in the 4 years including the entire year where I was almost bedridden. So cut on me all you want all I'm ever going to do is compare my results to my results

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    6-10 in a year is even pretty good for me at this point. I'm 6'6". I know what you mean too, I gained like 30 lbs my first 2.5 years. Then lost it all from Arthritis in my spine and ankles. I'm almost back to wear I was all natty about 2 years ago but this time I have WAY less bf and I'm stronger.

    Good insight though.
    Im at 5 years training and I can say 6 to 10 is decent for me aswell. I miss the doms I got from my first atg squat haha! Still get doms but not that 4 days bow legged walk kinda doms.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    X-Gels = Hot Dog
    Mild PH = Quarter Pounder
    Designer Steroid = Double Quarter Pounder w/ Potatoes
    Injectable = New York strip with loaded baked potato
    Make that a foot long hot dog

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  13. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Make that a foot long hot dog
    As a rep, you forfeit your right to reply to this. In all actuality, you may be right and it is a better product than a regular hot dog since I have never personally used it. However i have used Halodrol Liquigels when they came out a century ago and it also was an ARA supplement, one which made me feel like complete ass. The pro-inflammatory effects were ridiculous. I wish the best for X-Gels, I just don't think its for me.
    Remember why you started.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post

    As a rep, you forfeit your right to reply to this. In all actuality, you may be right and it is a better product than a regular hot dog since I have never personally used it. However i have used Halodrol Liquigels when they came out a century ago and it also was an ARA supplement, one which made me feel like complete ass. The pro-inflammatory effects were ridiculous. I wish the best for X-Gels, I just don't think its for me.
    Xgels definitely isnt for everyone. 4 weeks at 3-4 caps is all I care to do

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  15. i still need to try them....
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  16. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    I never said it wasn't a fantastic alternative. I did say that it would not yield the same gains as something that would require a PCT. You seem to be just grabbing the facts what you want to hear and disregarding my whole point and that they're not the same as a mild ph.


    And seriously, you're going to take one look at my avatar and decide that I don't know anything. Or maybe you went into my threads and saw that I ran a cycle once. Either way I think you would have been better off sticking to your argument with logic instead of insulting me. For your information I actually went through a very traumatic event after getting to 225 all natural and I lost close to 30 pounds. I happen to be very happy with how I look right now considering I have still gained 40 pounds of LBM in the 4 years including the entire year where I was almost bedridden. So cut on me all you want all I'm ever going to do is compare my results to my results
    I'd challenge someone to a friendly little wager of me on X-Gels vs them on Halo. From start to finish, finish being a month or so post PCT, the outcomes would be very similar. My results might be a little better
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  17. Btw I never insulted you. I remained professional while you insulted me calling me a prick etc. I was commenting merely on your experience level. You've ran two from what I've counted (hdrol and the other thread you referred to which I had no idea about) cycles and have relatively little to show for it. You're recommending someone follow in your footsteps with a mild PH including the risks, while they could get the same results with a more sustainable and healthier alternative. My logic is off?

    You may not like what I have to say but I'd prefer to sway someone in a more beneficial direction when first starting out, than making the same mistakes you made with your cycle. The trend on these forums is people jump head first into steroids without knowing their heads from their assess, feel and look awesome for the length of the cycle and then.... back to square one, which means time for SD lol, it's asinine.

    I'm sorry to hear about your personal problems. I sincerely hope everything is on the up and up now.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I'd challenge someone to a friendly little wager of me on X-Gels vs them on Halo. From start to finish, finish being a month or so post PCT, the outcomes would be very similar. My results might be a little better
    This sounds like a lot of fun.

    You vs 6andahalf lol WAR!!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. I'm still trying to figure out of Xgels are the way to roll. Everyone just started to measure how big their peckers were and sorta got off target.

  20. I would love to log xgels with dermacrine one day
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  21. I have been told Xgels have a nice synergistic effect with AAS/PH been thinking about logging them with a nice stack. I think Spaniard does have a point when it comes to a lot of users as they do not have pct figured out and loose a lot of their gains from cycle. But a veteran should not be loosing those gains other then glycogen and water.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I have been told Xgels have a nice synergistic effect with AAS/PH been thinking about logging them with a nice stack. I think Spaniard does have a point when it comes to a lot of users as they do not have pct figured out and loose a lot of their gains from cycle. But a veteran should not be loosing those gains other then glycogen and water.
    Having been with CEL and SNS for many years I cant tell you how many times ive seen people lose their gains by slackibg on diet and training in pct- its probably the number 1 mistake

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  23. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Having been with CEL and SNS for many years I cant tell you how many times ive seen people lose their gains by slackibg on diet and training in pct- its probably the number 1 mistake
    Oh I get your point and I am sure of it! that is why I qualified my statement with "should not" because there will always be some even with the ones that should know better.


    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Im at 5 years training and I can say 6 to 10 is decent for me aswell. I miss the doms I got from my first atg squat haha! Still get doms but not that 4 days bow legged walk kinda doms.
    Haha I hear you! A good 20 rep finisher atg will still having me pulling myself out of my car with the help of both arms 3 days later.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Yea, your avatar and stats indicate that even with all those hormones you ran/run, that you know exuberant amounts of what you're preaching here.
    Um yea about not immediately insulting me after my post...

    I mean how can you think attacking my results in a picture via assumption is not insulting. I started at 168 lbs 4 years ago. I was also immobilized for 10 months in that time frame. In my eyes, if you hadn't assumed you would know for a 6'6" ecto that's probably not all that bad. I am 208 @ -10% and have been 225 all natty at one point before the immobilization. I've done one cycle before my current DMZ cycle and it didn't go as well as it could have. Not a failure... but a "first time" like many guys have.

    And now there is a wager you created? Haha that is actually kind of a cool idea. Why don't you send me some Xgels instead when I'm recovered and we can duke it out in a way your company would love you for haha. Two dude bragging about how much better they gain on xgels. Or I can just run DMZ again and well all see what happens haha. Hope you can gain 20lbs on those things! Jk I'm done with with the arguing though, man. And I would really do the xgels thing if you wanted... only good things can come of it for you. Its not like you are going to be able to accurately gauge progress between our extremely dif body types, though.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    Um yea about not immediately insulting me after my post...

    I mean how can you think attacking my results in a picture via assumption is not insulting. I started at 168 lbs 4 years ago. I was also immobilized for 10 months in that time frame. In my eyes, if you hadn't assumed you would know for a 6'6" ecto that's probably not all that bad. I am 208 @ -10% and have been 225 at one point before the immobilization. I've done one cycle before my current DMZ cycle and it didn't go well haha

    And now there is a wager you created? Haha that is actually kind of a cool idea. Why don't you send me some Xgels instead when I'm recovered and we can duke it out in a way your company would love you for haha. Two dude bragging about how much better they gain on xgels. Or I can just run DMZ again and well all see what happens haha. Hope you can gain 20lbs on those things! Jk I'm done with with the arguing though, man. And I would really do the xgels thing if you wanted... only good things can come of it for you. Its not like you are going to be able to accurately gauge progress between our extremely dif body types, though.
    Hey I called dibs on logging first!!!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Hey I called dibs on logging first!!!
    Haha no sweat man. But company reps should really start hosting competition oriented logs. What a PR dream...

  28. Was gonna stay out, considering i'm an SNS rep, but without actually trying X-gels your assumptions are little more than guesses. When run properly, (including LCLT/ baby aspirin and GMS (baby aspirin to inhibit the COX1 pathway; but not COX2) leads to increases in PGF 2 alpha and PGE2 which increase protein synthesis. The PGF 2 alpha pathway is increased with a COX1 inhibitor (hence why one is suggested on cycle) and in the presence of exercise.

    Also important is that you avoid COX2 inhibitors like ibuprofen because that inhibits COX2 which is one of the pathways it is reliant on. As an aside, because it works by increasing PGE2, it may promote hair growth in balding males.

    I'm confident that if you ran it in this way that you would absolutely see results.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Was gonna stay out, considering i'm an SNS rep, but without actually trying X-gels your assumptions are little more than guesses. When run properly, (including LCLT/ baby aspirin and GMS (baby aspirin to inhibit the COX1 pathway; but not COX2) leads to increases in PGF 2 alpha and PGE2 which increase protein synthesis. The PGF 2 alpha pathway is increased with a COX1 inhibitor (hence why one is suggested on cycle) and in the presence of exercise.

    Also important is that you avoid COX2 inhibitors like ibuprofen because that inhibits COX2 which is one of the pathways it is reliant on. As an aside, because it works by increasing PGE2, it may promote hair growth in balding males.

    I'm confident that if you ran it in this way that you would absolutely see results.
    How do you think it would stack with Dermacrine then? I'm planning on either doing derm or anabeta
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Was gonna stay out, considering i'm an SNS rep, but without actually trying X-gels your assumptions are little more than guesses. When run properly, (including LCLT/ baby aspirin and GMS (baby aspirin to inhibit the COX1 pathway; but not COX2) leads to increases in PGF 2 alpha and PGE2 which increase protein synthesis. The PGF 2 alpha pathway is increased with a COX1 inhibitor (hence why one is suggested on cycle) and in the presence of exercise.

    Also important is that you avoid COX2 inhibitors like ibuprofen because that inhibits COX2 which is one of the pathways it is reliant on. As an aside, because it works by increasing PGE2, it may promote hair growth in balding males.

    I'm confident that if you ran it in this way that you would absolutely see results.
    Interesting. Sounds good to me but I don't think anyone in this thread ever said anything about not seeing results.

    Sounds like a great natty product and possibly the best way to get your feet wet with cycling. Its the comparison to mild, methylated PHs that seems like a bold statement. Can you vouch for that, personally?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are any of the Pro-Hormones still legal?
    By junkyarddogzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:58 PM
  2. Legallity of these pro-hormones
    By delldelldell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 07:34 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 11:44 PM
  4. Thinking of using Pro hormones......
    By BBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 03:19 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 02:48 PM
Log in
Log in