Want a LEGAL pro hormone...

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. How about talking about your goals - mass, cutting or strength?

    Legal prohormones on the market now are:

    1-Andro - lean bulking, strength
    4-Andro - bulking
    19-NorAndro - mild but almost no sides
    Epiandro - cutting, strength and aggression
    5aOHP - cutting, strength and no aggression
    11-OXO - cutting, little strength and size but very mild

    That's most of them...I may have missed one or two, but that's the majority. What are your goals?

    Also, I am looking for a tester for our 6-Mass tablets. I can send some to you to log if you are interested and will do a detailed log.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    How about talking about your goals - mass, cutting or strength?

    Legal prohormones on the market now are:

    1-Andro - lean bulking, strength
    4-Andro - bulking
    19-NorAndro - mild but almost no sides
    Epiandro - cutting, strength and aggression
    5aOHP - cutting, strength and no aggression
    11-OXO - cutting, little strength and size but very mild

    That's most of them...I may have missed one or two, but that's the majority. What are your goals?

    Also, I am looking for a tester for our 6-Mass tablets. I can send some to you to log if you are interested and will do a detailed log.

    I'm looking for mass and strength I'm not to worried about being "cut" I'm a nice sized guy but I'm not as strong as I would like. Also I have parts of my body that I'm not happy with that I'm currently changing my WO routine to focus more on.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    How about talking about your goals - mass, cutting or strength?

    Legal prohormones on the market now are:

    1-Andro - lean bulking, strength
    4-Andro - bulking
    19-NorAndro - mild but almost no sides
    Epiandro - cutting, strength and aggression
    5aOHP - cutting, strength and no aggression
    11-OXO - cutting, little strength and size but very mild

    That's most of them...I may have missed one or two, but that's the majority. What are your goals?

    Also, I am looking for a tester for our 6-Mass tablets. I can send some to you to log if you are interested and will do a detailed log.
    Over all I would like to gain about an inch on my caves, an Inch to 2 on my bis and tris, and about 2-3 inches on my chest. And yes I know this isn't an over the night goal, but for right now that is what I want. Plus I would like to add 40-60 lbs on bench and 20-30 on straight bar curl. Legs are not a high priority to me due to a huge knee injury, (but yes I do still work them out).

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Gmm004 View Post

    Over all I would like to gain about an inch on my caves, an Inch to 2 on my bis and tris, and about 2-3 inches on my chest. And yes I know this isn't an over the night goal, but for right now that is what I want. Plus I would like to add 40-60 lbs on bench and 20-30 on straight bar curl. Legs are not a high priority to me due to a huge knee injury, (but yes I do still work them out).
    That's multiple cycles for most people my friend. And those gains would have to be from something that DEFINITELY requires a SERM. Period. That's a big transformation, man. Multiple years for an already, somewhat avid lifter.

    Doing a real PH (mild-methylated) cycle is not going to put you close to that LBM wise. Maybe strength wise with the right compound like Epi or even heavier but usually you won't stay that strong after youre off again.

    There's no secret to big mass and strength. It takes a long goddamn time and a sh*t ton of delicious animals.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    You asked about a PH that would give you above natural gains. X-gels are not that. They are a natural product that are supposed to mimic PH "like" gains and require no PCT because they are not hormonal.

    If you want PH gains you have to take a PH.

    That being said you may gain something from them. But once you take an actual proven PH, any product that does not require PCT will seem like bringing a squirt gun to fire hose fight.
    Not even remotely true. I would definitely compare X-Gels to a mild PH. A successful cycle from start to finish of a mild PH will net you what 6lbs after PCT? 10 while on cycle? No one is comparing X-Gels to SD but a *mild* PH, easily.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Not even remotely true. I would definitely compare X-Gels to a mild PH. A successful cycle from start to finish of a mild PH will net you what 6lbs after PCT? 10 while on cycle? No one is comparing X-Gels to SD but a *mild* PH, easily.
    Please dude... Don't even use SD in a sentence with that. Of course they aren't comparing a natty product to SD, its one of the harshest PHs ever. Hdrol is a true "mild" PH and I would be effin shocked if x-gels came close. I'm not talking about the next gen DHEA products that barely require PCT. I've double dosed them for 6 weeks and Hdrol made me twice as strong and gain twice as much at 75 mg.

    So X-Gels give much the same results as the less effective versions of 1-andro and 4-ad? Maybe you can preach that and people will buy it. I would not use the word "mild", though. I'd use "weaker PH" (which still give results, though). Sorry, just being honest.

    Hell, I can gain 6 lbs taking nothing in a 6 week cycle's length (.75 lbs a week is what I generally bulk at naturally, anyway. I used to do a whole pound). Would it be the same amount of muscle as if I did a true PH? Hell no. Sorry, but I will never believe you that a natural product with "NO PCT NEEDED" will give you anywhere close to the results of something that pumps synthetic hormones through your body.

    That's just common sense to me. Not trying to bash on X-gels, unless you tell me they do something that they won't.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Not even remotely true. I would definitely compare X-Gels to a mild PH. A successful cycle from start to finish of a mild PH will net you what 6lbs after PCT? 10 while on cycle? No one is comparing X-Gels to SD but a *mild* PH, easily.
    What mild ph you referring to? Curious
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  8. I'm curious too

  9. X-Gels = Hot Dog
    Mild PH = Quarter Pounder
    Designer Steroid = Double Quarter Pounder w/ Potatoes
    Injectable = New York strip with loaded baked potato
    Remember why you started.

  10. Nice analogy.

    My suggestion for a mild PH stack that will add that would be:

    1-Andro AMS, LG, Forerunner or Finiflex - choose sublingual tablets, sublingual liquid, liquid capsules, capsules
    Epiandro - LG - EPIANDRO liquid

    PCT - take your choice with anything that has 3,5-diene-dione in it. Form-XT is ours (tabs or liquid), Reboot, PCT, Erase etc...

    These two promote a lot of strength and decent mass. Obviously you need to eat well and lift heavy.

    Also, you have to realize that every person is different, so what one responds to is not what everyone responds to...

  11. Shoot I'll log the 6 mass!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  12. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Please dude... Don't even use SD in a sentence with that. Of course they aren't comparing a natty product to SD, its one of the harshest PHs ever. Hdrol is a true "mild" PH and I would be effin shocked if x-gels came close. I'm not talking about the next gen DHEA products that barely require PCT. I've double dosed them for 6 weeks and Hdrol made me twice as strong and gain twice as much at 75 mg.

    So X-Gels give much the same results as the less effective versions of 1-andro and 4-ad? Maybe you can preach that and people will buy it. I would not use the word "mild", though. I'd use "weaker PH" (which still give results, though). Sorry, just being honest.

    Hell, I can gain 6 lbs taking nothing in a 6 week cycle's length (.75 lbs a week is what I generally bulk at naturally, anyway. I used to do a whole pound). Would it be the same amount of muscle as if I did a true PH? Hell no. Sorry, but I will never believe you that a natural product with "NO PCT NEEDED" will give you anywhere close to the results of something that pumps synthetic hormones through your body.

    That's just common sense to me. Not trying to bash on X-gels, unless you tell me they do something that they won't.
    Yea, your avatar and stats indicate that even with all those hormones you ran/run, that you know exuberant amounts of what you're preaching here. You don't have to believe what I'm saying, the results speak for themselves.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    Please dude... Don't even use SD in a sentence with that. Of course they aren't comparing a natty product to SD, its one of the harshest PHs ever. Hdrol is a true "mild" PH and I would be effin shocked if x-gels came close. I'm not talking about the next gen DHEA products that barely require PCT. I've double dosed them for 6 weeks and Hdrol made me twice as strong and gain twice as much at 75 mg.

    So X-Gels give much the same results as the less effective versions of 1-andro and 4-ad? Maybe you can preach that and people will buy it. I would not use the word "mild", though. I'd use "weaker PH" (which still give results, though). Sorry, just being honest.

    Hell, I can gain 6 lbs taking nothing in a 6 week cycle's length (.75 lbs a week is what I generally bulk at naturally, anyway. I used to do a whole pound). Would it be the same amount of muscle as if I did a true PH? Hell no. Sorry, but I will never believe you that a natural product with "NO PCT NEEDED" will give you anywhere close to the results of something that pumps synthetic hormones through your body.

    That's just common sense to me. Not trying to bash on X-gels, unless you tell me they do something that they won't.
    How tall are you? I only ask because you CAN add more size on a bigger frame. Im 6'5 and I gained 30 lbs my second year and the calipers measured a 2% bf gain.

    Significant size compaired to the guys who gain 6 to 10 lbs a year lean at 5'5.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  14. a significant point to be made in this conversation (not pointing any fingers at all), is that FAR too many guys jump straight to PH/steroid use, BEFORE they have mastered all the steps necessary to TRUE growth, in the natural realm..
    not only speaking of whatever natty supps can be run to aid in the process, but in training itself (ie technique), or even more importantly - dietary considerations
    very few ppl know how to eat....take all that ignorance into the realm of hormonal product, and you will not come even close to getting all you can out of hormonal boost

    you start out crawling...then learn to walk..before you can even think about running....

  15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    a significant point to be made in this conversation (not pointing any fingers at all), is that FAR too many guys jump straight to PH/steroid use, BEFORE they have mastered all the steps necessary to TRUE growth, in the natural realm..
    not only speaking of whatever natty supps can be run to aid in the process, but in training itself (ie technique), or even more importantly - dietary considerations
    very few ppl know how to eat....take all that ignorance into the realm of hormonal product, and you will not come even close to getting all you can out of hormonal boost

    you start out crawling...then learn to walk..before you can even think about running....
    Great post, ya dirt bag
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Great post, ya dirt bag
    even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in awhile

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Yea, your avatar and stats indicate that even with all those hormones you ran/run, that you know exuberant amounts of what you're preaching here. You don't have to believe what I'm saying, the results speak for themselves.
    Please don't act like because you saw one log that I ran "all those" compounds. You dont have to be an A-hole dude, you know zero about me. Sorry you didnt like my opinion that X-gels wont give you the same results as something that requires a SERM, but you can at least be civil about it and not attack me with assumptions and defense mechs. I even said like 3 times... "not to bash" and "just being honest". You on the other hand should not be representing a company when you say sh*t like that.

    BTW That avi is all natural, prick. And I was repped twice for that post. Try to not judge so much. It gets you nowhere.

    I was 225 all natty before my first cycle. I ran hdrol as a noob and f*cking it all up, broke even and just now I ran DMZ and gained 20 lbs, 18 of which I'm holding strong after almost 2 weeks of PCT.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    How tall are you? I only ask because you CAN add more size on a bigger frame. Im 6'5 and I gained 30 lbs my second year and the calipers measured a 2% bf gain.

    Significant size compaired to the guys who gain 6 to 10 lbs a year lean at 5'5.
    6-10 in a year is even pretty good for me at this point. I'm 6'6". I know what you mean too, I gained like 30 lbs my first 2.5 years. Then lost it all from Arthritis in my spine and ankles. I'm almost back to wear I was all natty about 2 years ago but this time I have WAY less bf and I'm stronger.

    Good insight though.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    I was 225 all natty before my first cycle. I ran hdrol as a noob and f*cking it all up, broke even and just now I ran DMZ and gained 20 lbs, 18 of which I'm holding strong after almost 2 weeks of PCT.
    This is the only part of that post that I'll give time to. You ran Hdrol as a noob and effed it all up. That wouldn't have happened with X-Gels, which is why when someone is looking for a mild ph, X-Gels not needing a PCT etc is a fantastic alternative .
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    This is the only part of that post that I'll give time to. You ran Hdrol as a noob and effed it all up. That wouldn't have happened with X-Gels, which is why when someone is looking for a mild ph, X-Gels not needing a PCT etc is a fantastic alternative .
    I never said it wasn't a fantastic alternative. I did say that it would not yield the same gains as something that would require a PCT. You seem to be just grabbing the facts what you want to hear and disregarding my whole point and that they're not the same as a mild ph.


    And seriously, you're going to take one look at my avatar and decide that I don't know anything. Or maybe you went into my threads and saw that I ran a cycle once. Either way I think you would have been better off sticking to your argument with logic instead of insulting me. For your information I actually went through a very traumatic event after getting to 225 all natural and I lost close to 30 pounds. I happen to be very happy with how I look right now considering I have still gained 40 pounds of LBM in the 4 years including the entire year where I was almost bedridden. So cut on me all you want all I'm ever going to do is compare my results to my results

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    6-10 in a year is even pretty good for me at this point. I'm 6'6". I know what you mean too, I gained like 30 lbs my first 2.5 years. Then lost it all from Arthritis in my spine and ankles. I'm almost back to wear I was all natty about 2 years ago but this time I have WAY less bf and I'm stronger.

    Good insight though.
    Im at 5 years training and I can say 6 to 10 is decent for me aswell. I miss the doms I got from my first atg squat haha! Still get doms but not that 4 days bow legged walk kinda doms.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    X-Gels = Hot Dog
    Mild PH = Quarter Pounder
    Designer Steroid = Double Quarter Pounder w/ Potatoes
    Injectable = New York strip with loaded baked potato
    Make that a foot long hot dog

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Make that a foot long hot dog
    As a rep, you forfeit your right to reply to this. In all actuality, you may be right and it is a better product than a regular hot dog since I have never personally used it. However i have used Halodrol Liquigels when they came out a century ago and it also was an ARA supplement, one which made me feel like complete ass. The pro-inflammatory effects were ridiculous. I wish the best for X-Gels, I just don't think its for me.
    Remember why you started.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post

    As a rep, you forfeit your right to reply to this. In all actuality, you may be right and it is a better product than a regular hot dog since I have never personally used it. However i have used Halodrol Liquigels when they came out a century ago and it also was an ARA supplement, one which made me feel like complete ass. The pro-inflammatory effects were ridiculous. I wish the best for X-Gels, I just don't think its for me.
    Xgels definitely isnt for everyone. 4 weeks at 3-4 caps is all I care to do

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  25. i still need to try them....
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are any of the Pro-Hormones still legal?
    By junkyarddogzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 10:58 PM
  2. Legallity of these pro-hormones
    By delldelldell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 12:44 AM
  4. Thinking of using Pro hormones......
    By BBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 04:19 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 03:48 PM
Log in
Log in