SNS X-Gels

  1. Registered User
    Ringman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0

    SNS X-Gels


    Hi Everyone,

    I started dosing 1g of ARA (4 caps) PWO for the past week. I haven't noticed the DOM's that people mention, should I increase my dose? This might sound like a stupid question but is the effectiveness of ARA in my body correlated with DOMs? I'm taking it first thing upon waking up with 1 scoop of SAN Fierce Dom, 1 scoop of Hemavol, and 2g ALCAR. I also do not take cissus or an anti inflammatory supplements.

    Appreciate any help, thanks!

    EDIT: Also forgot to mention it is my first time running this product.

  2. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,534
    Answers
    0


    Do you take any fish oil at all?. I'd give it another week at least before raising the dosage. I really wish I had more experience to help you with this. Unfortunately I'm unable to take X-gels because of my IBS. Let me get you some better help in here.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Registered User
    Ringman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Do you take any fish oil at all?. I'd give it another week at least before raising the dosage. I really wish I had more experience to help you with this. Unfortunately I'm unable to take X-gels because of my IBS. Let me get you some better help in here.
    Appreciate the help man! But no, not taking any fish oil either.
    •   
       

  4. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,685
    Answers
    0


    While some people notice the effects fairly quick others take a week or so. How many doses have you taken so far?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  5. Registered User
    Ringman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    While some people notice the effects fairly quick others take a week or so. How many doses have you taken so far?
    My current split puts me in the gym 6 days a week. I started my first dose last Thursday, so I have taken 6 doses.
  6. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,816
    Answers
    0


    I ran 2 grams of ArA and honestly didn't get that bad of DOMS at all but my results were sickening (awesome).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    Ringman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I ran 2 grams of ArA and honestly didn't get that bad of DOMS at all but my results were sickening (awesome).
    Maybe no DOMs is a blessing is disguise? lol. Still being able to go 110% in the gym without the pain.
  8. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,685
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ringman View Post
    Maybe no DOMs is a blessing is disguise? lol. Still being able to go 110% in the gym without the pain.
    Thats what I prefer. The muscle fullness and pumps are enough for myself

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  9. Registered User
    Ringman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Thats what I prefer. The muscle fullness and pumps are enough for myself
    Definitely man. So should I just stick with 1g pre work out and perhaps bump it up to 1.5g on my next ARA cycle?
  10. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,816
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ringman View Post
    Definitely man. So should I just stick with 1g pre work out and perhaps bump it up to 1.5g on my next ARA cycle?
    I would stick with 1 gram for now as you should really start to see the ArA kick in around the end of week 2.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User
    Ringman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I would stick with 1 gram for now as you should really start to see the ArA kick in around the end of week 2.
    Will do, thank you everyone for the help!
  12. Registered User
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    928
    Answers
    0


    Do you eat a meal prior to taking your supplements/working out? (If so this could be reducing your absorption of ArA and how much of it makes it to your muscles)

    Are you noticing increased vasodilation at all so far?

    What's your normal fat intake look like?
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  13. Registered User
    Ringman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Do you eat a meal prior to taking your supplements/working out? (If so this could be reducing your absorption of ArA and how much of it makes it to your muscles)

    Are you noticing increased vasodilation at all so far?

    What's your normal fat intake look like?
    -I take it first thing waking up (last meal probably around 8 hours ago)
    -My bf is around 15% so I don't notice much vasodilation... I get some great pumps, however.
    -Currently bulking so my fat intake is around 80g's a day.
  14. Registered User
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    662
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ringman View Post
    -I take it first thing waking up (last meal probably around 8 hours ago)
    -My bf is around 15% so I don't notice much vasodilation... I get some great pumps, however.
    -Currently bulking so my fat intake is around 80g's a day.
    Seems like you're good to go. Give it more time to see if you end up having any DOMS, but like you suggested, perhaps you should be happy you don't haha.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Registered User
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    It could be worth trying a different dosing protocol.

    Does anyone dose with meals says 3-4 times a day? Or would that effect absorption?
  16. Registered User
    touchless21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    I ran 1.5 grams for pre-WO for 2 months. Actually I started at 1g then went to 1.25g the next week, then 1.5g then on. You'll know when it kicks in. Challenge yourself week to week by adding weight to each set. One week you'll look up and instead of adding 5lbs or 10lbs to a lift you might add 20lbs depending on the body part. I didn't really get DOMs that much unless it was leg day, but my DOMs were very delayed.

    My leg days are usually on the backend of the week (Friday) and I wouldn't feel anything till like Monday or Tuesday sometimes. My joints did get dry, but that was at the very very end, almost the last 2 weeks or so.

    Another thing, I really felt the pumps during workouts.
  17. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,586
    Answers
    1


    I typically dose 1g pre workout and I rarely notice an increase in soreness. Only when I approach 2g do I see something. Soreness really isn't the best indicator ArA is working.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  18. Registered User
    Ringman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I typically dose 1g pre workout and I rarely notice an increase in soreness. Only when I approach 2g do I see something. Soreness really isn't the best indicator ArA is working.
    Was there a noticeable increase in "gains" going from 1g to 2g?
  19. Registered User
    Patuba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    37
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    In some people it can take up to 3 or 4 weeks to notice DOMs. Some people don't notice it at all. It varies from individual to individual.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  20. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,583
    Answers
    0


    I like it at 4 caps each day. Simple an effective
  21. Registered User
    Ringman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I like it at 4 caps each day. Simple an effective
    Do you suggest that I take 4 caps on off days too?
  22. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,382
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Ringman View Post
    Do you suggest that I take 4 caps on off days too?
    just workout days
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  23. Registered User
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    928
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    It could be worth trying a different dosing protocol.

    Does anyone dose with meals says 3-4 times a day? Or would that effect absorption?
    You definitely don't want to be taking it with meals.

    Taking it on an empty stomach prior to working out helps ensure uptake into muscle tissue.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  24. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

    You definitely don't want to be taking it with meals.

    Taking it on an empty stomach prior to working out helps ensure uptake into muscle tissue.
    What about suppository?
  25. Registered User
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    928
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    What about suppository?
    What goes up your butt is up to you
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  26. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    What goes up your butt is up to you
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Important SNS X-GELS info
    By mw1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 05:51 PM
  2. SNS x-gels mg ARA question
    By uubiduu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:38 AM
  3. Evan666's SNS X-Gels, Bulbine log of DOOM!
    By Evan666 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 12:41 AM
  4. Dewey99's SNS X-GELS and everything else log
    By Dewey99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 05:46 PM
  5. Advice on SNS X-gels
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 03:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in