SNS X-Gels

R

Ringman

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I started dosing 1g of ARA (4 caps) PWO for the past week. I haven't noticed the DOM's that people mention, should I increase my dose? This might sound like a stupid question but is the effectiveness of ARA in my body correlated with DOMs? I'm taking it first thing upon waking up with 1 scoop of SAN Fierce Dom, 1 scoop of Hemavol, and 2g ALCAR. I also do not take cissus or an anti inflammatory supplements.

Appreciate any help, thanks!

EDIT: Also forgot to mention it is my first time running this product.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take any fish oil at all?. I'd give it another week at least before raising the dosage. I really wish I had more experience to help you with this. Unfortunately I'm unable to take X-gels because of my IBS. Let me get you some better help in here.

R

Ringman

Awards
Do you take any fish oil at all?. I'd give it another week at least before raising the dosage. I really wish I had more experience to help you with this. Unfortunately I'm unable to take X-gels because of my IBS. Let me get you some better help in here.
Appreciate the help man! But no, not taking any fish oil either.

R

Ringman

Awards
While some people notice the effects fairly quick others take a week or so. How many doses have you taken so far?
My current split puts me in the gym 6 days a week. I started my first dose last Thursday, so I have taken 6 doses.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 2 grams of ArA and honestly didn't get that bad of DOMS at all but my results were sickening (awesome).

Reactions: mw1
R

Ringman

Awards
I ran 2 grams of ArA and honestly didn't get that bad of DOMS at all but my results were sickening (awesome).
Maybe no DOMs is a blessing is disguise? lol. Still being able to go 110% in the gym without the pain.

R

Ringman

Awards
Thats what I prefer;). The muscle fullness and pumps are enough for myself
Definitely man. So should I just stick with 1g pre work out and perhaps bump it up to 1.5g on my next ARA cycle?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely man. So should I just stick with 1g pre work out and perhaps bump it up to 1.5g on my next ARA cycle?
I would stick with 1 gram for now as you should really start to see the ArA kick in around the end of week 2.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you eat a meal prior to taking your supplements/working out? (If so this could be reducing your absorption of ArA and how much of it makes it to your muscles)

Are you noticing increased vasodilation at all so far?

What's your normal fat intake look like?

R

Ringman

Awards
Do you eat a meal prior to taking your supplements/working out? (If so this could be reducing your absorption of ArA and how much of it makes it to your muscles)

Are you noticing increased vasodilation at all so far?

What's your normal fat intake look like?
-I take it first thing waking up (last meal probably around 8 hours ago)
-My bf is around 15% so I don't notice much vasodilation... I get some great pumps, however.
-Currently bulking so my fat intake is around 80g's a day.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-I take it first thing waking up (last meal probably around 8 hours ago)
-My bf is around 15% so I don't notice much vasodilation... I get some great pumps, however.
-Currently bulking so my fat intake is around 80g's a day.
Seems like you're good to go. Give it more time to see if you end up having any DOMS, but like you suggested, perhaps you should be happy you don't haha.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It could be worth trying a different dosing protocol.

Does anyone dose with meals says 3-4 times a day? Or would that effect absorption?

T

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1.5 grams for pre-WO for 2 months. Actually I started at 1g then went to 1.25g the next week, then 1.5g then on. You'll know when it kicks in. Challenge yourself week to week by adding weight to each set. One week you'll look up and instead of adding 5lbs or 10lbs to a lift you might add 20lbs depending on the body part. I didn't really get DOMs that much unless it was leg day, but my DOMs were very delayed.

My leg days are usually on the backend of the week (Friday) and I wouldn't feel anything till like Monday or Tuesday sometimes. My joints did get dry, but that was at the very very end, almost the last 2 weeks or so.

Another thing, I really felt the pumps during workouts.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I typically dose 1g pre workout and I rarely notice an increase in soreness. Only when I approach 2g do I see something. Soreness really isn't the best indicator ArA is working.

R

Ringman

Awards
I typically dose 1g pre workout and I rarely notice an increase in soreness. Only when I approach 2g do I see something. Soreness really isn't the best indicator ArA is working.
Was there a noticeable increase in "gains" going from 1g to 2g?

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
In some people it can take up to 3 or 4 weeks to notice DOMs. Some people don't notice it at all. It varies from individual to individual.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be worth trying a different dosing protocol.

Does anyone dose with meals says 3-4 times a day? Or would that effect absorption?
You definitely don't want to be taking it with meals.

Taking it on an empty stomach prior to working out helps ensure uptake into muscle tissue.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Good gains from this stuff? Heard a lot of good things. Can't decide if I want to blow my hard earned $$$ on this or 1-andro

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good gains from this stuff? Heard a lot of good things. Can't decide if I want to blow my hard earned $$$ on this or 1-andro
Definitely apples and oranges comparison but AA is no joke and has real world and science backing, something not ton of supplements have.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Definitely apples and oranges comparison but AA is no joke and has real world and science backing, something not ton of supplements have.
Haha oh trust me I know

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am on 1750mg ArA (1.5g from xfactor and 250mg from vaskular).
I have been using vaskular couple of weeks and know how my body respond on it but after adding ArA , pumps have been so NICE!!!!

I am not sure but i feel like my BP has increased. From ArA? I dont know

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DOMS are more a side effect than the primary intended effect, some escape ArA cycles with no soreness but terrific gains and others get some serious DOMS along w their gains.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DOMS are more a side effect than the primary intended effect, some escape ArA cycles with no soreness but terrific gains and others get some serious DOMS along w their gains.
It kicked in pretty fast here.. those pump!!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It kicked in pretty fast here.. those pump!!!!
I get the fullness increase and DOMS within the first couple doses as well!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am on 1750mg ArA (1.5g from xfactor and 250mg from vaskular). I have been using vaskular couple of weeks and know how my body respond on it but after adding ArA , pumps have been so NICE!!!! I am not sure but i feel like my BP has increased. From ArA? I dont know
Did you measure your blood pressure or are you just going off of a "feel"?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you measure your blood pressure or are you just going off of a "feel"?

Have not measured but i feel it. Pulse rate is nuuuuch higher, it kick more and i feel so restless. 2 nights wlth horrible sleep too .

I will drop ArA Couple days and see how it goes. Wait 1 week and vegin again (without amentoflavone).
After adding ArA I started to feel this

B

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Take 6 caps of ARA (it's not called X-Gels) with LCLT and GMS.

B

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
While some people notice the effects fairly quick others take a week or so. How many doses have you taken so far?
I notice ARA right away...whereas Folidron takes a couple of weeks to come on...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
As I was reading this, the way the wording was going I thought the last line was gonna be "...and others get serious DOMS but no gains"