"Nesquik" tasting protein

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking for a chocolate protein that doesn't taste rich and heavy like USPLabs Protein and XF 2.0. Something lighter and sweeter similar to Nesquik. So far through my research, CL ProNom and MTS Machine Whey seem to be what I am looking for. Anybody tried these proteins? Any others I should consider?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's funny that this thread got started....i tried i force chocolate tuffle protean for the first time the other day and thought it tasted similar to something like nesquik

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried iForce Chocolate Truffle and hated it. Okay, maybe this thread wasn't a good idea lol. Everybody's taste is different.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm looking for a chocolate protein that doesn't taste rich and heavy like USPLabs Protein and XF 2.0. Something lighter and sweeter similar to Nesquik. So far through my research, CL ProNom and MTS Machine Whey seem to be what I am looking for. Anybody tried these proteins? Any others I should consider?
Both of those would be very good and Cellucor Cor Performance would be another to consider.

have tried all 3 and all are very good.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ON Double rich chocolate has a very light chocolatey taste. Alternatively you could try mixing in more fluid with your protein, or wait until the magical PES protein is available soon.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ON Double rich chocolate has a very light chocolatey taste. Alternatively you could try mixing in more fluid with your protein, or wait until the magical PES protein is available soon.
How much longer for the insider?

floyd88jaus

floyd88jaus

Awards
Proto Whey! Double Choc tastes exactly like milo even with water! You pay for it though!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
ProNom is pretty gross.
Found it pretty mediocre. I enjoyed USP labs chocolate protein, may pick up some vanilla to try.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was good deal for all the different proteins in the profile though. I really don't like the fact that it has "Dairy Creamer" included though. Reason I purchased was because of the good deal and all the reviews talking about how it tasted so good. I was really surprised at how bad it actually tastes.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought TruNutrition Wheyology was similar to a Nesquick flavor.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Muscleology NitroPro has a much sweeter flavor than almost all other chocolates I have tried and it is much,much ligher than the USP protein. From purely a flavor perspective it is my favorite chocolate protein.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah USP Labs Chocolate protein blows away ProNom. I can barely drink my ProNom, purchased 3 tubs when it was on sale though at nutraplanet.
Would of kindly took those 3 tubs off your hands. I enjoyed the Swiss Chocolate taste.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would of kindly took those 3 tubs off your hands. I enjoyed the Swiss Chocolate taste.
Way too expensive to ship. I got two vanilla and one chocolate though. I'm slowly working my way through them. Just finally finished one of the Vanilla ones, and half of a chocolate. They Chocolate isn't as bad as the vanilla but it's still pretty bad. It's almost as if something went bad/spoiled.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Way too expensive to ship. I got two vanilla and one chocolate though. I'm slowly working my way through them. Just finally finished one of the Vanilla ones, and half of a chocolate. They Chocolate isn't as bad as the vanilla but it's still pretty bad. It's almost as if something went bad/spoiled.
Did you contact where you got it from?

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
The absolute closest in flavor is new syngex serious chocolate in milk or almond milk. It's less sweet, but the core taste is pretty damn close. My kids even ask for sips. I added some nectresse today and it was a nesquik clone. Great value too.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found it pretty mediocre. I enjoyed USP labs chocolate protein, may pick up some vanilla to try.
There are very few users that were impressed with the USP protein(except for the freebies or ones that took advantage of the release promo). It doesn't seem to live up to the initial hype

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nope, I don't think they would take it back, just because I think it tastes bad. Normally places won't take back open products either. Plus I'd have to pay a "restocking fee".
Open one, funny taste, call and ask to return others.
Worth a try.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
There are very few users that were impressed with the USP protein(except for the freebies or ones that took advantage of the release promo). It doesn't seem to live up to the initial hype
I usually just stick with ON cause I can buy it
at my local store. Having protein shipped to Canada is too expensive. The Usp was given to me, but I did like it.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually just stick with ON cause I can buy it
at my local store. Having protein shipped to Canada is too expensive. The Usp was given to me, but I did like it.
You guys in Canada are lucky --you have PVL . Their choco peanut butter is amazing

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Users were impressed with the USP protein. It does seem to live up to the initial hype
Fixed ;)

I've seen many positive reviews. Even Coop wrote a pretty nice review about it. Bob knows how much I enjoy that Vanilla Ice Cream OEProtein mixed in some OJ.

When it comes to taste it's all subjective though!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
orange juice and vanilla protein?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fixed ;)

I've seen many positive reviews. Even Coop wrote a pretty nice review about it. Bob knows how much I enjoy that Vanilla Ice Cream OEProtein mixed in some OJ.

Coop got it free and so did Bob. I know sever a l that said they couldnt even finish which means alot. Generally if I dont like a protein I can still finish it

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk how you came to that conclusion lol.

Most people I know really like it, it's actually the only protein my wife can stand out of any she's tried.

I think it tastes great personally, I only use the vanilla though.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk how you came to that conclusion lol.

Most people I know really like it, it's actually the only protein my wife can stand out of any she's tried.

I think it tastes great personally, I only use the vanilla though.
Feedback from many who have tried it, but wont post because they are afraid of getting bashed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fixed ;)

Dude is an OJ Fiend... Literally.

Coop got it free and so did Bob. I know sever a l that said they couldnt even finish which means alot. Generally if I dont like a protein I can still finish it
I have got a lot of protein for free, does that mean i am going to give it a 10/10 ? No...
I even stated i was not a big fan of the vanilla OEP, but loved the chocolate. I am not going to sugar coat a review if i dont like it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I bought 2 more tubs of the chocolate after my review. It was damn good, and that isn't sugar-coated. Best for the macros on the market IMO. But for higher cals, vasolate can't be dethroned

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought 2 more tubs of the chocolate after my review. It was damn good, and that isn't sugar-coated. Best for the macros on the market IMO. But for higher cals, vasolate can't be dethroned

Agree. Vasolate is very good. I just find it to be a bit heavy tasting on the chocolate, which is why I'm looking for something a bit lighter.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried iForce Chocolate Truffle and hated it. Okay, maybe this thread wasn't a good idea lol. Everybody's taste is different.
haha i'm sorry hear that....everyones taste is different...theres supps out there that ppl say are amazing and i'm not a fan of and vice versa.....have you tried the other flavors at all?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha i'm sorry hear that....everyones taste is different...theres supps out there that ppl say are amazing and i'm not a fan of and vice versa.....have you tried the other flavors at all?
Yes, I've tried the vanilla mint swirl. Wasn't terrible but I wouldn't buy it again.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vasolate is the real deal. It's similar to XF UP 2.0. In regards to taste. But it's almost more like a meal replacement protein.

Reactions: mw1