ephedrine or albuterol?

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Hello gentlemen,
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this...

I've used the ECA stack twice (doing so currently) to cut up, but I can't seem to find anymore ephedrine. My canadian source said the government is crackin down on them shipping it to the US, so my order is on hold til further notice. I've still got 2 little bottles left so I'm good for this cut, but I'm looking at the future...
Now I'm considering using albuterol instead. I've heard it can give some great strength gains even while cutting. Anybody have experience with both of these? Id like to hear your opinion.
Thank you

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and after a quick google search I see that people are just using bronkaid from the pharmacy. That's an option too. Just sayin...

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello gentlemen,
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this...

I've used the ECA stack twice (doing so currently) to cut up, but I can't seem to find anymore ephedrine. My canadian source said the government is crackin down on them shipping it to the US, so my order is on hold til further notice. I've still got 2 little bottles left so I'm good for this cut, but I'm looking at the future...
Now I'm considering using albuterol instead. I've heard it can give some great strength gains even while cutting. Anybody have experience with both of these? Id like to hear your opinion.
Thank you
The strength gains on albuterol are only temporary

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
never used albuterol, but eca is nice... not too fast or anything but does the trick.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Just go with bronkaid it's like $12 for 60 pills.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol has the worst crash of any stim I have ever tried, being ADHD I've either had a script for or access to about everything short of meth. I would stick with ECA don't get me wrong Al was a strong stim clears up breathing etc but I really prefer ECA.

Just an example but the crash was insane like feeling great... then between hour 3 and 4 I was nodding off at my desk at work.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Oh and the cramps are worse then even clen or so my little bunnies tell me..

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Preciate the input fellas. Ima prolly go with the bronkaid then. What about t3? I've heard it'll eat muscle if ur not on aas. I'm plannin a cut from hell in the spring. Any other recommendations?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Just go with bronkaid it's like $12 for 60 pills.
This.

Bronkaids rep speaks for itself.

The thing I love about it is that you know your getting real ephedrine at the correct dosage

Iv ran RC clen before and constantly had to play around with the dosage because you never know of its real/under dosed/ext..

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Ny rats took alb for a few days @ 4mg 3x day ... Did not care for it. Not great for energy, no noticeable differences in taking it really. The general consensus seems to be stick with ec.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Preciate the input fellas. Ima prolly go with the bronkaid then. What about t3? I've heard it'll eat muscle if ur not on aas. I'm plannin a cut from hell in the spring. Any other recommendations?
Just run a nice long Furuza /5 Alpha-test cycle it should harden you up and hold the muscle while you cut.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I hate t3. Makes you feel like garbage. You're ALWAYS hot regardless of what you're doing or the temp, you break into a sweat sitting, and you just feel "flabby / lose"

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Ephedrine for sure run it with some Dexaprine XR for mad results. ECY stack is great.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
if the goal is fat loss, ECA will do you much better than albuterol ever will
many ppl think albuterol/clenbuterol are interchangeable .. they are not, in fact albuterol is far far inferior for fat/weight-loss to clen and in fact even to ECA

another option is our new PX series, designed with a number of new/novel ingredients that are shining thru for the users in so many areas, inc fat-loss/muscle-sparing action

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pro Xanthine 500-XT (PX) (60 caps): Discount Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplements

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PX Black (Pro Xanthine) (90 Capsules): Discount PX Black Supplements

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid is good stuff. I would go with it.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Last spring I ran my first test cycle, with some hdrol, lean xtreme, and eca and I got diced and strong as ****. If I do another cycle, might throw in masteron, and sub the h drol out for somethin else.
Still trying to figure out how my body reacts under a calorie restriction. I'm getting lean again right now, but strength is way down (no aas this time).
Think I'm gonna cut for another month, then bulk natty for a bit, ostarine bulk for 6 weeks, try to solidify my gains for another couple months... then its cutting time all over again

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
What do you guys prefer, albuterol or clen ?
this would not be the appropriate section of the forum for such a question

however, I have made an offhand remark toward this in my post above (perhaps I shouldn't have)

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
this would not be the appropriate section of the forum for such a question

however, I have made an offhand remark toward this in my post above (perhaps I shouldn't have)
My bad . Disregard the question

C

Cogy

Awards
Is it possible to stack Ostarine and Eca together?
Ostarine at 10 mg to prevent muscle loss and ECA for fatburning?

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to stack Ostarine and Eca together?
Ostarine at 10 mg to prevent muscle loss and ECA for fatburning?
Absolutely. Some people say ostarine doesn't work, but I know it does. I got bigger and way stronger in 2 months on it. Bench went up 30+ lbs. Bout to run it again after new years

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely. Some people say ostarine doesn't work, but I know it does. I got bigger and way stronger in 2 months on it. Bench went up 30+ lbs. Bout to run it again after new years
Who says it doesn't work? Super for a lean 10 to 20 lb cycle at 12 weeks.

Great for maintaining mass.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of oxy elite pro. Is that better than eca? Can I stack it with alphamine, FORSKOLIN, and shift or is that too much?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of oxy elite pro. Is that better than eca? Can I stack it with alphamine, FORSKOLIN, and shift or is that too much?
No. OEP pro og? That is more than enough stim for a day. If you wanted to dose them apart then I see a benefit.

2 OEP (og) @ 0700
1 scoop Alphamine @ (anytime at least 4 hours later)

Sure you can stack forskolin with either or both, and I have no clue about shift.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. OEP pro og? That is more than enough stim for a day. If you wanted to dose them apart then I see a benefit.

2 OEP (og) @ 0700
1 scoop Alphamine @ (anytime at least 4 hours later)

Sure you can stack forskolin with either or both, and I have no clue about shift.
Thank you! Yes, it's the original. I stopped taking it because of the anxiety. I figured that I should use it up before I try eca.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Yes, it's the original. I stopped taking it because of the anxiety. I figured that I should use it up before I try eca.
Ooh, well the OEP causes a little more anxiety, IMO, then ECA does. That damn Yohimbe I think. But I like that feeling. I am a stim junkie.
Well, I was a stim junkie, now I am trying to just stick with my Pre-workouts.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooh, well the OEP causes a little more anxiety, IMO, then ECA does. That damn Yohimbe I think. But I like that feeling. I am a stim junkie.
Well, I was a stim junkie, now I am trying to just stick with my Pre-workouts.
I can't deal with the anxiety but I will try it again. If it's too much then ill try the eca. Thank you! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP, good luck
So I was thinking.... When I took 2 pills at the same time, my heart was racing. Ill take one in the am and one in the afternoon then maybe an alphamine before my workout at night. :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was thinking.... When I took 2 pills at the same time, my heart was racing. Ill take one in the am and one in the afternoon then maybe an alphamine before my workout at night. :)
Good plan, yeah, 2 caps has to be worked up to. I should have mentioned that. I like Alphamine as a Pre, good energy and focus.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good plan, yeah, 2 caps has to be worked up to. I should have mentioned that. I like Alphamine as a Pre, good energy and focus.
I like alphamine as a preworkout as well! :D thank you!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Alphamine as my preworkout often too. Granted I add a few extras, but Alphamine and EC is an insane fat burning stack.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established

A lot of people. Before I tried it, I read a ton of mixed reviews while researching. Tons of people claimed to get no results. And you run it for 12 weeks? I thought I was a rebel running it for 8. Haha. And what dosage do you recommend? I went 25mg/ day start to finish. Most people say you can get the same results with a lower dosage.

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

A couple of question - do you need a heavy PCT and did you experience any sides whilst on it?

Thanks

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and after a quick google search I see that people are just using bronkaid from the pharmacy. That's an option too. Just sayin...
This is what I'd stick with :)

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Anybody experience penis "shrinkage" on the ECA stack? Is it dramatic/permanent? I haven't noticed that personally but my libido has been terrible. Barely even think about sex while on the stack. When I do try to jerk, its barely erect. Good times. Haha
I'm finishing my cut in less than a week anyway, but reading about the whole shrinkage thing had me worried. Might not want to continue using in the future if there are long term effects on the D

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody experience penis "shrinkage" on the ECA stack? Is it dramatic/permanent? I haven't noticed that personally but my libido has been terrible. Barely even think about sex while on the stack. When I do try to jerk, its barely erect. Good times. Haha
I'm finishing my cut in less than a week anyway, but reading about the whole shrinkage thing had me worried. Might not want to continue using in the future if there are long term effects on the D
Eh, just stim dik. No sweat.
Does it last 24 hours? Of just while the Ephedrine is in your system?

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Eh, just stim dik. No sweat.
Does it last 24 hours? Of just while the Ephedrine is in your system?
Its only while I'm still hyped up on it. I'm usually good to go first thing in the morning too because I haven't taken any since like 5pm the day before. And I cycle 2 weeks on, 2 off, so I know the libido will come back.
I was just curious about the shrinkage thing because I was reading a ton of posts about people saying it made their D shrivel up. But nobody mentioned if it went back to normal afterward. I assume it does.