Endothil.......vs......Nocturn abol

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
Since I couldn't find anymore original Endothil online... I remembered Nocturnabol.... I wonder if it actually has the same affects as Endothil?

xhrr

Awards
Stack them. I'm sure you will find them great for slimming down your wallet.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
Thanks for the smart a** bro scientific reply but I found that Endothil worked great for my muscle atrophy which I suffered from years ago. Please tell me how endothil doesn't work and how Nocturnabol won't work? I can only assume you took Endothil with little to no results and just crashed out too hard with Nocturnabol waking up with the same results you had the day before...which was no results at all? lol

xhrr

Awards
Thanks for the smart a** bro scientific reply but I found that Endothil worked great for my muscle atrophy which I suffered from years ago. Please tell me how endothil doesn't work and how Nocturnabol won't work? I can only assume you took Endothil with little to no results and just crashed out too hard with Nocturnabol waking up with the same results you had the day before...which was no results at all? lol
Your grammar is so bad I'm not sure how to reply because I can't make out the point you are getting at. 31 and you still say bro, you probably wear Hollister too. Sorry for trying to save you money

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
lmao! Sorry man I didn't mean to offend you in any way but the truth is it works. I'm pretty sure you lacked the will power to exert yourself enough to experience any of its benefits. =) When it comes down to it every BODY is different. I'm pretty sure since you are so educated in your grammar skills you'd have the capacity to understand how every BODY will react differently. =)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Rotten green tomato extract... Oh yeah!

xhrr

Awards
lmao! Sorry man I didn't mean to offend you in any way but the truth is it works. I'm pretty sure you lacked the will power to exert yourself enough to experience any of its benefits. =) When it comes down to it every BODY is different. I'm pretty sure since you are so educated in your grammar skills you'd have the capacity to understand how every BODY will react differently. =)
Sure, I'm very aware people react differently and supplements are very individualized. You obviously already like it and have your mind made up to use it so have it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Delita420 Supplements 9
pavb10 Supplements 5
Jim Mills Supplements 19
Socrates44 Supplements 40
Supplements 2