Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.28%

Anabeta vs. Anabeta Elite

Right now, i'm bulking, running X-gels, LCLT, GMS, etc. I've read many posts saying that these two products are great for bulking (particularly alongside ARA) and they got me interested. Which one would be better and why?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Both are great for bulking. Many recommend going with AB over ABE for bulking and go with ABE for a recomp/cut.

So if bulking is your main goal, I would opt for AB.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.28%

I've been reading around and this is what I found:

Forskolin - increased fat loss, MILDLY increased testosterone and LBM
    7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone - reduced cortisol = reduced adipogenesis and proliferation. Reduction of lipoylsis that is anecdotally overpowered by the former effects

Does the added Forskolin in ABE make a decent impact in lean mass gain during a bulk? Also I've tried searching up what adipogenesis and proliferation are. However, I couldn't find anything in layman terms. Anyway, I'm leaning towards Anabeta (Non Elite) right now.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Anabeta for a bulk and Anabeta Elite for more of a recomp/cut.

Both are stellar products though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dpk33 View Post
    I've been reading around and this is what I found: Forskolin - increased fat loss, MILDLY increased testosterone and LBM 7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone - reduced cortisol = reduced adipogenesis and proliferation. Reduction of lipoylsis that is anecdotally overpowered by the former effects Does the added Forskolin in ABE make a decent impact in lean mass gain during a bulk? Also I've tried searching up what adipogenesis and proliferation are. However, I couldn't find anything in layman terms. Anyway, I'm leaning towards Anabeta (Non Elite) right now.
    Yes, Forskolin will have an impact on LBM gains. The reason I say ABE is more geared towards a recomp/cut is because of the Forskolin and the effects it has on body composition.
    PES Representative
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.28%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Anabeta for a bulk and Anabeta Elite for more of a recomp/cut.

Both are stellar products though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Both are great for bulking. Many recommend going with AB over ABE for bulking and go with ABE for a recomp/cut.

So if bulking is your main goal, I would opt for AB.
    Ok thanks guys, I think im going with the original. What should I expect from this product? Increased hunger, nutrient partitioning, strength gains, vascularity? What else?
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

Ok thanks guys, I think im going with the original. What should I expect from this product? Increased hunger, nutrient partitioning, strength gains, vascularity? What else?
    For the most part, yes you will see all of those effects taking place but it really depends on the user and diet. But AB will help with all the above you listed.
    PES Representative
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Anabeta all the way.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The original for what you are looking for. kbayne explained it perfectly as always!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.26%

Right now, i'm bulking, running X-gels, LCLT, GMS, etc. I've read many posts saying that these two products are great for bulking (particularly alongside ARA) and they got me interested. Which one would be better and why?
    As an aside, how are you finding the xgel run so far?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    As an aside, how are you finding the xgel run so far?
    I'm on my third week of it and I have to say, the LBM increases are phenomenal. A little hard on my joints though..
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I've been reading around and this is what I found:

Forskolin - increased fat loss, MILDLY increased testosterone and LBM
    7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone - reduced cortisol = reduced adipogenesis and proliferation. Reduction of lipoylsis that is anecdotally overpowered by the former effects

Does the added Forskolin in ABE make a decent impact in lean mass gain during a bulk? Also I've tried searching up what adipogenesis and proliferation are. However, I couldn't find anything in layman terms. Anyway, I'm leaning towards Anabeta (Non Elite) right now.
    Forskolin helps with LBM gain signficantly enough to reach physiological significance in human trials. My post on 7-Oh basically says it prevents you from making fat cells.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.26%

I'm on my third week of it and I have to say, the LBM increases are phenomenal. A little hard on my joints though..
    IF you wanted, you could dose a Cissus product 4-6hrs+ away from X-gels to help ease the joint issues.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

Bumpin up an old thread. Should I add in xgels with anabeta elite if I plan on cutting or would anabeta elite by itself be enough? I'm also guessing that preworkout won't be needed as pump should be insane already. What about taking creatine on anabeta?
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.33%

Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post
    Bumpin up an old thread. Should I add in xgels with anabeta elite if I plan on cutting or would anabeta elite by itself be enough? I'm also guessing that preworkout won't be needed as pump should be insane already. What about taking creatine on anabeta?
    While it is not necessary at all, the addition of X-Gels would go nicely with ABE. Also, a pre-workout isn't necessary either but neither products main goal is to aid in pump (although they more then likely will give pumps in the gym). No issues with creatine and ABE.
    PES Representative
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

ABE Experience

I've never used original AB but I recently used ABE. I was impressed with its potency. I saw an improvement in abdominal definition within 30 days. Both appetite and strength increased. The downsides:

1. The effect on my libido was excessive. Constant erections throughout the day. Sounds interesting at first glance but there's nothing fun about raging erections while sitting at work.

2. Caused a fairly severe back breakout. The acne was bad. I'm prone but ABE intensified it.

Given the foregoing, I'm wondering which ingredient is contributing to the androgenicity (if anyone knows, please weigh in). Still, ABE is a very legitimate OTC supplement.

Good luck,
    Monte
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.26%

Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post
    X-gels would compliment ABE very nicely. I use glycophase + x-gels + ABE + agmatine and the all day pump is definitely noticeable. While a pre isn't necessary, Enhanced is a great option is you choose to go down that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte Brogan View Post
    I've never used original AB but I recently used ABE. I was impressed with its potency. I saw an improvement in abdominal definition within 30 days. Both appetite and strength increased. The downsides:

1. The effect on my libido was excessive. Constant erections throughout the day. Sounds interesting at first glance but there's nothing fun about raging erections while sitting at work.

2. Caused a fairly severe back breakout. The acne was bad. I'm prone but ABE intensified it.

Given the foregoing, I'm wondering which ingredient is contributing to the androgenicity (if anyone knows, please weigh in). Still, ABE is a very legitimate OTC supplement.

Good luck,
    Monte
    The acne I associate with Anabeta. I used to be prone to breakouts but haven't done in a long time but when I used Anabeta it increased (mostly on my back). Nothing problematic so I continue to use it. Because acne is a complex beast, i'm not exactly sure what is causing it.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.55%

a little bit off topic:

But is it oke to stack winstrol and ABE together?
    Most people take ABE in pct, but can you stack the two?

Sorry for posting in wrong section
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Cogy View Post
    a little bit off topic:

But is it oke to stack winstrol and ABE together?
    Most people take ABE in pct, but can you stack the two?

Sorry for posting in wrong section
    I'm no pro in those kind of products, but I don't know why you would add it to a hormonal cycle. Add it to a proper PCT for the best benefits IMO.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

bulk would be Anabeta. Recomp/Cut Anabeta Elite but i prefer Anabeta + Forskolin-95 for a cut/recomp over Anabeta Elite.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%

Good luck,
    Monte
    The anacylus pyrethrum would be the culprit.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    The anacylus pyrethrum would be the culprit.
    Mechka, thanks. I guess that would rule out AB and ABE for me since that is an ingredient in both. Felt like it was a little too androgenic for me. Thanks,Monte
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    X-gels would compliment ABE very nicely. I use glycophase + x-gels + ABE + agmatine and the all day pump is definitely noticeable. While a pre isn't necessary, Enhanced is a great option is you choose to go down that route. The acne I associate with Anabeta. I used to be prone to breakouts but haven't done in a long time but when I used Anabeta it increased (mostly on my back). Nothing problematic so I continue to use it. Because acne is a complex beast, i'm not exactly sure what is causing it.
    Jiigzz, thanks. It seems the Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract is too androgenic for me. My acne was problematic. It's a shame because the ABE was effective. Monte
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Jiigzz, thanks. It seems the Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract is too androgenic for me. My acne was problematic. It's a shame because the ABE was effective. Monte
    damn... that sucks but good to no!

Mike
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I personally have never noticed any form of increased acne from AnaBeta.

I have used a few bottles in my time.
    PES Representative
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.52%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I personally have never noticed any form of increased acne from AnaBeta.

I have used a few bottles in my time.
    Can't say that Anabeta has caused any acne for me either. I haven't ran quite as many bottles as BDCCaholic but I've tossed down a few caps.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Can't say that Anabeta has caused any acne for me either. I haven't ran quite as many bottles as BDCCaholic but I've tossed down a few caps.
    Everyone's body chemistry is different. Acne has been an issue for most of my adult life. Unfortunately, ABE intensified it. Figures - I find a supplement that works but I can't deal with the sides. Such is life.

Monte
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%

I don't think Anabeta is Androgenic. The acne could be related to something else about anabeta.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%

Why worry about something like acne though?. Is that you are just young and single?. Still even, then if its only for the duration of you Anabeta cycle, wouldn't you say its worth it?
    S.N.S. Rep

30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why worry about something like acne though?. Is that you are just young and single?. Still even, then if its only for the duration of you Anabeta cycle, wouldn't you say its worth it?
    T-bone, it was so bad I was embarrassed to take off my shirt. I suppose I could grin and bear it or just use it in the winter. But that still wouldn't address the constant erection issue. The acne and the erections led me to believe there was androgenic component. I tend to avoid androgenic compounds. It's a shame because I noticed improved workouts, strength and leanness.

Monte
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%

T-bone, it was so bad I was embarrassed to take off my shirt. I suppose I could grin and bear it or just use it in the winter. But that still wouldn't address the constant erection issue. The acne and the erections led me to believe there was androgenic component. I tend to avoid androgenic compounds. It's a shame because I noticed improved workouts, strength and leanness.

Monte
    It is almost Winter now though. No need to take off your shirt, unless you are a swimmer or something?. Besides, who cares what other people think, that shouldn't cause you to not use a product. It's like you are letting other peoples opinion of you stop you from using your favorite product. In a sense they are controlling you. I'm just saying, Monte if you like it, use it.
    S.N.S. Rep

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.52%

It is almost Winter now though. No need to take off your shirt, unless you are a swimmer or something?. Besides, who cares what other people think, that shouldn't cause you to not use a product. It's like you are letting other peoples opinion of you stop you from using your favorite product. In a sense they are controlling you. I'm just saying, Monte if you like it, use it.
    I like that thought process T-bone. I know when I find something that works I won't stop from a side effect short of health risk. I also see the other side of the spectrum though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

T, I hear you, bro. I haven't written it off yet. I had bad acne as a teenager and it scarred me mentally. Bad breakouts now remind me of those days. My back has always been a weak spot in terms of acne. It is terribly frustrating.

Best,
    Monte
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

Has your acne improved since ceasing AnaBeta?
    PES Representative
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.99%

Mechka, thanks. I guess that would rule out AB and ABE for me since that is an ingredient in both. Felt like it was a little too androgenic for me. Thanks,Monte
    Maybe try running a half dose??
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I don't think Anabeta is Androgenic. The acne could be related to something else about anabeta.
    I would deem Anacyclus pyrethrum D.C. androgenic - however the literature is pertaining to rats. Alkylamides seem to be known historically for there libido effects, but more research will be needed (in humans) to deem how androgenic the compound(s) are.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Has your acne improved since ceasing AnaBeta?
    It took a couple of weeks, but it did clear up, yes.

Monte
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Maybe try running a half dose??
    Not a bad idea - might give that some thought...

Monte
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I would deem Anacyclus pyrethrum D.C. androgenic - however the literature is pertaining to rats. Alkylamides seem to be known historically for there libido effects, but more research will be needed (in humans) to deem how androgenic the compound(s) are.
    Definitely noticed the libido impact. It was very pronounced. Is all of the research in rats? Nothing has been done in humans?

Monte
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I like ABE better for everything. The extra ingredients keep fat off if I am eating a lot, and they help fat come off faster while recomping. I put on fat super easily and ABE makes me feel like I have normal genetics .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta/Erase vs. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro
    By TruthWalker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 11:06 AM
  2. PES Anabeta vs PES Anabeta Elite
    By tdonnelly0987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 02:22 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 11:57 AM
  4. Anabeta vs Anabeta Elite