Anabeta vs. Anabeta Elite

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Right now, i'm bulking, running X-gels, LCLT, GMS, etc. I've read many posts saying that these two products are great for bulking (particularly alongside ARA) and they got me interested. Which one would be better and why?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are great for bulking. Many recommend going with AB over ABE for bulking and go with ABE for a recomp/cut.

So if bulking is your main goal, I would opt for AB.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
I've been reading around and this is what I found:

Forskolin - increased fat loss, MILDLY increased testosterone and LBM
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone - reduced cortisol = reduced adipogenesis and proliferation. Reduction of lipoylsis that is anecdotally overpowered by the former effects

Does the added Forskolin in ABE make a decent impact in lean mass gain during a bulk? Also I've tried searching up what adipogenesis and proliferation are. However, I couldn't find anything in layman terms. Anyway, I'm leaning towards Anabeta (Non Elite) right now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta for a bulk and Anabeta Elite for more of a recomp/cut.

Both are stellar products though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been reading around and this is what I found: Forskolin - increased fat loss, MILDLY increased testosterone and LBM 7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone - reduced cortisol = reduced adipogenesis and proliferation. Reduction of lipoylsis that is anecdotally overpowered by the former effects Does the added Forskolin in ABE make a decent impact in lean mass gain during a bulk? Also I've tried searching up what adipogenesis and proliferation are. However, I couldn't find anything in layman terms. Anyway, I'm leaning towards Anabeta (Non Elite) right now.
Yes, Forskolin will have an impact on LBM gains. The reason I say ABE is more geared towards a recomp/cut is because of the Forskolin and the effects it has on body composition.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Anabeta for a bulk and Anabeta Elite for more of a recomp/cut.

Both are stellar products though.
Both are great for bulking. Many recommend going with AB over ABE for bulking and go with ABE for a recomp/cut.

So if bulking is your main goal, I would opt for AB.
Ok thanks guys, I think im going with the original. What should I expect from this product? Increased hunger, nutrient partitioning, strength gains, vascularity? What else?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks guys, I think im going with the original. What should I expect from this product? Increased hunger, nutrient partitioning, strength gains, vascularity? What else?
For the most part, yes you will see all of those effects taking place but it really depends on the user and diet. But AB will help with all the above you listed.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The original for what you are looking for. kbayne explained it perfectly as always!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Right now, i'm bulking, running X-gels, LCLT, GMS, etc. I've read many posts saying that these two products are great for bulking (particularly alongside ARA) and they got me interested. Which one would be better and why?
As an aside, how are you finding the xgel run so far?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've been reading around and this is what I found:

Forskolin - increased fat loss, MILDLY increased testosterone and LBM
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone - reduced cortisol = reduced adipogenesis and proliferation. Reduction of lipoylsis that is anecdotally overpowered by the former effects

Does the added Forskolin in ABE make a decent impact in lean mass gain during a bulk? Also I've tried searching up what adipogenesis and proliferation are. However, I couldn't find anything in layman terms. Anyway, I'm leaning towards Anabeta (Non Elite) right now.
Forskolin helps with LBM gain signficantly enough to reach physiological significance in human trials. My post on 7-Oh basically says it prevents you from making fat cells.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my third week of it and I have to say, the LBM increases are phenomenal. A little hard on my joints though..
IF you wanted, you could dose a Cissus product 4-6hrs+ away from X-gels to help ease the joint issues. :D

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Bumpin up an old thread. Should I add in xgels with anabeta elite if I plan on cutting or would anabeta elite by itself be enough? I'm also guessing that preworkout won't be needed as pump should be insane already. What about taking creatine on anabeta?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumpin up an old thread. Should I add in xgels with anabeta elite if I plan on cutting or would anabeta elite by itself be enough? I'm also guessing that preworkout won't be needed as pump should be insane already. What about taking creatine on anabeta?
While it is not necessary at all, the addition of X-Gels would go nicely with ABE. Also, a pre-workout isn't necessary either but neither products main goal is to aid in pump (although they more then likely will give pumps in the gym). No issues with creatine and ABE.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
ABE Experience

I've never used original AB but I recently used ABE. I was impressed with its potency. I saw an improvement in abdominal definition within 30 days. Both appetite and strength increased. The downsides:

1. The effect on my libido was excessive. Constant erections throughout the day. Sounds interesting at first glance but there's nothing fun about raging erections while sitting at work.

2. Caused a fairly severe back breakout. The acne was bad. I'm prone but ABE intensified it.

Given the foregoing, I'm wondering which ingredient is contributing to the androgenicity (if anyone knows, please weigh in). Still, ABE is a very legitimate OTC supplement.

Good luck,
Monte

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
X-gels would compliment ABE very nicely. I use glycophase + x-gels + ABE + agmatine and the all day pump is definitely noticeable. While a pre isn't necessary, Enhanced is a great option is you choose to go down that route.

I've never used original AB but I recently used ABE. I was impressed with its potency. I saw an improvement in abdominal definition within 30 days. Both appetite and strength increased. The downsides:

1. The effect on my libido was excessive. Constant erections throughout the day. Sounds interesting at first glance but there's nothing fun about raging erections while sitting at work.

2. Caused a fairly severe back breakout. The acne was bad. I'm prone but ABE intensified it.

Given the foregoing, I'm wondering which ingredient is contributing to the androgenicity (if anyone knows, please weigh in). Still, ABE is a very legitimate OTC supplement.

Good luck,
Monte
The acne I associate with Anabeta. I used to be prone to breakouts but haven't done in a long time but when I used Anabeta it increased (mostly on my back). Nothing problematic so I continue to use it. Because acne is a complex beast, i'm not exactly sure what is causing it.

Cogy

Awards
a little bit off topic:

But is it oke to stack winstrol and ABE together?
Most people take ABE in pct, but can you stack the two?

Sorry for posting in wrong section

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a little bit off topic:

But is it oke to stack winstrol and ABE together?
Most people take ABE in pct, but can you stack the two?

Sorry for posting in wrong section
I'm no pro in those kind of products, but I don't know why you would add it to a hormonal cycle. Add it to a proper PCT for the best benefits IMO.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bulk would be Anabeta. Recomp/Cut Anabeta Elite but i prefer Anabeta + Forskolin-95 for a cut/recomp over Anabeta Elite.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Good luck,
Monte
The anacylus pyrethrum would be the culprit.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
The anacylus pyrethrum would be the culprit.
Mechka, thanks. I guess that would rule out AB and ABE for me since that is an ingredient in both. Felt like it was a little too androgenic for me. Thanks,Monte

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
X-gels would compliment ABE very nicely. I use glycophase + x-gels + ABE + agmatine and the all day pump is definitely noticeable. While a pre isn't necessary, Enhanced is a great option is you choose to go down that route. The acne I associate with Anabeta. I used to be prone to breakouts but haven't done in a long time but when I used Anabeta it increased (mostly on my back). Nothing problematic so I continue to use it. Because acne is a complex beast, i'm not exactly sure what is causing it.
Jiigzz, thanks. It seems the Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract is too androgenic for me. My acne was problematic. It's a shame because the ABE was effective. Monte

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzz, thanks. It seems the Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract is too androgenic for me. My acne was problematic. It's a shame because the ABE was effective. Monte
damn... that sucks but good to no!

Mike

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally have never noticed any form of increased acne from AnaBeta.

I have used a few bottles in my time. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally have never noticed any form of increased acne from AnaBeta.

I have used a few bottles in my time. ;)
Can't say that Anabeta has caused any acne for me either. I haven't ran quite as many bottles as BDCCaholic but I've tossed down a few caps.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Can't say that Anabeta has caused any acne for me either. I haven't ran quite as many bottles as BDCCaholic but I've tossed down a few caps.
Everyone's body chemistry is different. Acne has been an issue for most of my adult life. Unfortunately, ABE intensified it. Figures - I find a supplement that works but I can't deal with the sides. Such is life.

Monte

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why worry about something like acne though?. Is that you are just young and single?. Still even, then if its only for the duration of you Anabeta cycle, wouldn't you say its worth it?

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Why worry about something like acne though?. Is that you are just young and single?. Still even, then if its only for the duration of you Anabeta cycle, wouldn't you say its worth it?
T-bone, it was so bad I was embarrassed to take off my shirt. I suppose I could grin and bear it or just use it in the winter. But that still wouldn't address the constant erection issue. The acne and the erections led me to believe there was androgenic component. I tend to avoid androgenic compounds. It's a shame because I noticed improved workouts, strength and leanness.

Monte

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-bone, it was so bad I was embarrassed to take off my shirt. I suppose I could grin and bear it or just use it in the winter. But that still wouldn't address the constant erection issue. The acne and the erections led me to believe there was androgenic component. I tend to avoid androgenic compounds. It's a shame because I noticed improved workouts, strength and leanness.

Monte
It is almost Winter now though. No need to take off your shirt, unless you are a swimmer or something?. Besides, who cares what other people think, that shouldn't cause you to not use a product. It's like you are letting other peoples opinion of you stop you from using your favorite product. In a sense they are controlling you. I'm just saying, Monte if you like it, use it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is almost Winter now though. No need to take off your shirt, unless you are a swimmer or something?. Besides, who cares what other people think, that shouldn't cause you to not use a product. It's like you are letting other peoples opinion of you stop you from using your favorite product. In a sense they are controlling you. I'm just saying, Monte if you like it, use it.
I like that thought process T-bone. I know when I find something that works I won't stop from a side effect short of health risk. I also see the other side of the spectrum though.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
T, I hear you, bro. I haven't written it off yet. I had bad acne as a teenager and it scarred me mentally. Bad breakouts now remind me of those days. My back has always been a weak spot in terms of acne. It is terribly frustrating.

Best,
Monte

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has your acne improved since ceasing AnaBeta?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't think Anabeta is Androgenic. The acne could be related to something else about anabeta.
I would deem Anacyclus pyrethrum D.C. androgenic - however the literature is pertaining to rats. Alkylamides seem to be known historically for there libido effects, but more research will be needed (in humans) to deem how androgenic the compound(s) are.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I would deem Anacyclus pyrethrum D.C. androgenic - however the literature is pertaining to rats. Alkylamides seem to be known historically for there libido effects, but more research will be needed (in humans) to deem how androgenic the compound(s) are.
Definitely noticed the libido impact. It was very pronounced. Is all of the research in rats? Nothing has been done in humans?

Monte

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I like ABE better for everything. The extra ingredients keep fat off if I am eating a lot, and they help fat come off faster while recomping. I put on fat super easily and ABE makes me feel like I have normal genetics :) .

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ABE and Winstrol is fine. The cutting effects would be significant. If your using other AAS in the stack esp. If not, and Winny is your only AAS involved, then take some damn HCGenerate ES WITH it, don't wanna get shut down now.
....oh my

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established

Good luck,
Monte

You could try (I know this is pretty obvious and you probably tried it) taking high-dose B-5, benzoyl peroxide, or salicylic acid pads (generic acne pads). I used to get breakouts all over my back when I was younger and if I used the pads a few times per day and ate a few grams of B-5 it was under control...not perfect, but good enough so I wasn't embarrassed to take off my shirt (although I think there is some controversy about the safety of high-dose B-5 now so do some googling before using it).

I get pretty strong decrease in libido when on Anabeta/Anabeta Elite. I have no idea why that happens to me, as I don't think I have ever heard of that happening to anyone else (most people get a strong increase). I get strong GDA effects, incredible energy, and huge strength increases, but for some reason my libido is lowered significantly while I am on it. Not a big problem though as I just take 2g of fenugreek per day and within a couple of days I feel like I am 15 again (also weird as fenugreek can have adverse effects in some people I believe).

Anyway, try giving it another round with some preemptive acne treatment. I think you can nip it at the bud and just enjoy the positive effects you were getting ;) .

Best,
Tyler

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I think forskolin can also act on the androgen receptor, perhaps that is also what's giving you guys acne and wood?
Especially those with high DHT levels anyways.

Which makes me wonder... Since DHT stimulates the AR, would it make sense that forskolin can further enhance it?

ABE + winstrol might be a GREAT idea if so.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine who works for GNC said that they had to pull all of the Anabeta the other day...can anyone confirm this? I take it that it is a bad sign if it's true, even though I'm sure most of us don't shop GNC often.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine who works for GNC said that they had to pull all of the Anabeta the other day...can anyone confirm this? I take it that it is a bad sign if it's true, even though I'm sure most of us don't shop GNC often.
Sounds suspect since the ingredient that is getting pulled is aegeline and AB doesn't have that. It would be horrible news if there was a problem with AB. Is it still available at GNC.com?

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
You could try (I know this is pretty obvious and you probably tried it) taking high-dose B-5, benzoyl peroxide, or salicylic acid pads (generic acne pads). I used to get breakouts all over my back when I was younger and if I used the pads a few times per day and ate a few grams of B-5 it was under control...not perfect, but good enough so I wasn't embarrassed to take off my shirt (although I think there is some controversy about the safety of high-dose B-5 now so do some googling before using it).

I get pretty strong decrease in libido when on Anabeta/Anabeta Elite. I have no idea why that happens to me, as I don't think I have ever heard of that happening to anyone else (most people get a strong increase). I get strong GDA effects, incredible energy, and huge strength increases, but for some reason my libido is lowered significantly while I am on it. Not a big problem though as I just take 2g of fenugreek per day and within a couple of days I feel like I am 15 again (also weird as fenugreek can have adverse effects in some people I believe).

Anyway, try giving it another round with some preemptive acne treatment. I think you can nip it at the bud and just enjoy the positive effects you were getting ;) .

Best,
Tyler
Tyler, thanks for the suggestion - I will give that a try. Interesting ABE decreased your libido while mine went through the roof. Just goes to show us that everyone responds differently to supplements. Thanks again.

Monte

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Since I think forskolin can also act on the androgen receptor, perhaps that is also what's giving you guys acne and wood?
Especially those with high DHT levels anyways.

Which makes me wonder... Since DHT stimulates the AR, would it make sense that forskolin can further enhance it?

ABE + winstrol might be a GREAT idea if so.
FL3X, very interesting hypothesis. ABE definitely feels androgenic to me. And if Forskolin acts on the AR, could hair loss also be accelerated in predisposed individuals? Food for thought...

Monte

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Edit: nvm.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
FL3X, very interesting hypothesis. ABE definitely feels androgenic to me. And if Forskolin acts on the AR, could hair loss also be accelerated in predisposed individuals? Food for thought...

Monte
I am very prone to hair loss and didn't notice any increase personally. I think I did hear that it is possible though, but with natural stuff it is probably not a big issue.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Monte
Some people do actually experience shedding with higher doses of forskolin although I'm not certain if it is due to the androgenic nature. My girlfriend is one of them.
Fortunately ABE isn't dosed high enough where it would be an issue.
It's dosed just right IMO.

That's about as far as I can get into it without talking out of my a$$ lol.