Need a new pre workout (RIP CRAZE)

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So as most of us know Driven Sports craze is now officially discontinued everywhere. I've use craze for 2 years straight and it never failed me once. I love the energy/focus from it. Feels like aderall to me. Anyway I'm in need of a new preworkout and need you guys opinions on whats good. I'm looking for a preworkout with the best focus and energy. Is here any preworkout with energy and focus similar to craze ???

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gameday. Our dendrobium is lab-tested to be free of illegal / spiked / otherwise nasty stuff. Safe and compliant!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But is your dendrobium lab-tested to contain useful / effective / otherwise beneficial stuff?

--

OP - Take a look at Focus XT and stack it with some of our bulk products such as agmatine and COP

Reactions: mw1
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so sick of these threads.
There is a product reviews section. Read up and make an educated decision.
Research the latest and greatest preworkout ingredients.

The secret isn't in the name or the brand. It's in the science.

I like something with agmatine, citruline, nitrates, or GMS.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I'm just looking for energy / focus. Idc about pump. I have UG stuff for that. Ive gone by reviews and the science before and have tried them and they never did the job in terms of energy. Craze seemed to be king in that catagory. My question was opinions on what supplement is closest to craze so I can get an idea.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you give me an educated answer instead of bitching in my thread FL3X :) .I never go by brand name. I always go by ingredient profile and reviews. I just wanted to see if anyone experienced a pre workout similar to craze.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have doubts that dendrobium can actually work as a stimulant in humans.
Maybe in rats but there is a general lack of studies on humans in that aspect.
If it contains dendrobium and gives you energy, my guess is it is spiked with other legal stimulants.

I've experimented with some different dendro preworkouts and haven't noticed any increased energy that a pre without it would give me.

Alphamine has treated me pretty well for energy.

And sorry OP I wasn't trying to scold you my friend. Just trying to help :)

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
stimul8 cracks me out like craze did

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I know all is good bud :). I've tried products with dendronium and they honestly didn't work. I know craze was no doubt spiked with something. On a empty stomach it totally kills my apatite and the mental focus is just insane. I made this thread hoping to find a a different product that could be possibly spiked and work similar to craze lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know all is good bud :). I've tried products with dendronium and they honestly didn't work. I know craze was no doubt spiked with something. On a empty stomach it totally kills my apatite and the mental focus is just insane. I made this thread hoping to find a a different product that could be possibly spiked and work similar to craze lol.
I tried Detonate by Gaspari and felt pretty similar to the OG Craze.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats because DS supplied Gaspari with the raws
I know and it tested the same as Craze.
I had to find out for myself though ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
But is your dendrobium lab-tested to contain useful / effective / otherwise beneficial stuff?

--

OP - Take a look at Focus XT and stack it with some of our bulk products such as agmatine and COP
Lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But is your dendrobium lab-tested to contain useful / effective / otherwise beneficial stuff? -- OP - Take a look at Focus XT and stack it with some of our bulk products such as agmatine and COP
OP : buy their PWO, then two of their other products

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Im all about conquer and hemavol. Though I've only tried craze once in a trial size and loved it! To bad about that stuff.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So Drive Sports supplied materials to gaspari's detonate ? Source?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP : buy their PWO, then two of their other products
OP: buy our dendrobium alkaloids, what alkaloids? Who knows. What do they do? We dont know that either.

--

Our products are at close to the best price point on the market so I can say grab focus xt and a couple of our single ingredient products ad theyre going to be paying less per workout than for Game Day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So as most of us know Driven Sports craze is now officially discontinued everywhere. I've use craze for 2 years straight and it never failed me once. I love the energy/focus from it. Feels like aderall to me. Anyway I'm in need of a new preworkout and need you guys opinions on whats good. I'm looking for a preworkout with the best focus and energy. Is here any preworkout with energy and focus similar to craze ???
Focus xt. Nuffsaid...:) focus is great and energy is.clean. also won't break the.bank.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For superior energy to Craze: PES Enhanced (pumps and performance too). For Focus, Focus XT. For the brave: 1 scoop Enhanced + 1 scoop Stim-free Focus XT.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For superior energy to Craze: PES Enhanced (pumps and performance too). For Focus, Focus XT. For the brave: 1 scoop Enhanced + 1 scoop Stim-free Focus XT.
This has been my go-to lately. Love both products

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been liking Purus Condense lately along with hemavol.

And OP, Cahill and Gaspari used the same "dendrobium" which is why both were spiked with the ETH amphetamine.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go hard or go home.
Two scoops Enhanced, 1 scoop stim free FXT.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Enhanced + high volume + ALCAR

Focused, pumped, primed for battle.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Enhanced + high volume + ALCAR

Focused, pumped, primed for battle.
Ive been using Enhanced and High Volume on my non leg days and its my fav combo so far. High volume is the best non stim I've used.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like potassium nitrates and hemavol + a guzzle of alphamine= good mood, energy, and sick pumpage.
admittedly I love the tunnel vision from craze

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Focus XT is an awesome product, I'm thinking of picking up the stim free version and giving it a run with Uncut, which should be an awesome focus & energy stack.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never used craze.....but since the 1,3 dimeth scare, conquer has been my go to preworkout

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If just energy and focus is your concern then look into.
GameDay
Stimul8
Stimulant X
I'm partial to the third obviously but I can honestly say I've used the other two as well and they deliver in terms of energy. and at two scoops superSize is no slouch either plus the pumps are awesome.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If just energy and focus is your concern then look into.
GameDay
Stimul8
Stimulant X
I'm partial to the third obviously but I can honestly say I've used the other two as well and they deliver in terms of energy. and at two scoops superSize is no slouch either plus the pumps are awesome.
recently i've been thinking of picking up some supersize and combining it with conquer.....1 scoop each should be amazing for energy and endurance

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on this? It's kind of expensive but has a decent amount of stuff. Dosages seem ok

image-2427139496.jpg

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT is an awesome product, I'm thinking of picking up the stim free version and giving it a run with Uncut, which should be an awesome focus & energy stack.
im using this now. havent tried them together yet though. no need to with uncut, but may do it for funsies.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
AppNut Uncut if you're a powerlifter or a weightlifter (strength), and PES Enhanced (energy and pumps for days) if you're a bodybuilder. This is what I deduced by reading some threads here and reviews, haven't tried either but samples are coming.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
also, for o.p add 12.5/25 mg ephedrine to many products and bam, you have your extra energy and focus.

This and/or Focus XT caffeine free, plus caffeine based preworkouts make for great workouts. I liked Condensed with this combo because of the pumps,.strength and endurance. Was pretty wicked

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you said that mixing L-tyrosine and yohimbine was a bad idea?
I think Yohimbine HCL and L-Tyrosine is a no go. Could be wrong through.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
also, for o.p add 12.5/25 mg ephedrine to many products and bam, you have your extra energy and focus.

This and/or Focus XT caffeine free, plus caffeine based preworkouts make for great workouts. I liked Condensed with this combo because of the pumps,.strength and endurance. Was pretty wicked
Mah dude knows what he's talking about. Anything with ephedrine is the ultimate pre

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that is from the brand JYM (Jim Stoppanni's brand)
It is. I just have seen some hate for him so I wanted to see what people thought without the name attached. The profile looks good but $40 for 20 servings is steep. However if you use 2 separate products to match it then it's not too bad

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Yohimbine HCL and L-Tyrosine is a no go. Could be wrong through.
That is correct.

Here are my choices
E Pharm Clearshot
PES Enhanced
Dymatize Expand 2x

Or you can get crazy with it.

1.0-1.25 scoops PES Enhanced with 1 tbsp clearshot. Have yet to find a product that delivers like this combo does.
Pump
Focus
Endurance
And energy are all top notch.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM me your address I'll send you some
New prodigy samples bro give that a try :)
Haven't tried the new stuff but the OG Prodigy always hurt my stomach, and my tub ended up looking like it rotted :(

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I am so sick of these threads.
There is a product reviews section. Read up and make an educated decision.
Research the latest and greatest preworkout ingredients.

The secret isn't in the name or the brand. It's in the science.

I like something with agmatine, citruline, nitrates, or GMS.
That has me thinking San Fierce Domination. I believe it has all of those, however, i believe they may have ditched the nitrates. I have never been sure why they did that.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That has me thinking San Fierce Domination. I believe it has all of those, however, i believe they may have ditched the nitrates. I have never been sure why they did that.
I know nothing about it, but the logical answer would be that they were patent infringing and didn't want to pay a licensing fee.