Need a new pre workout (RIP CRAZE)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It's hard to get any good recommendations out of threads like this before it turns into a rep war. That's why I'm thankful for the reviews section.
    I was thinking the same thing. This forum is starting to get overrun by a few companies too

2. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. This forum is starting to get overrun by a few companies too
    There is a difference. I see a common trend of some newer reps who only recommend their companies products, literally go into every "Pre-workout" thread and push theirs, every test booster thread, push theirs, it's getting a bit much.

That being said I had another amazing workout with Athletix High Volume again today.....big fan
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

There is a difference. I see a common trend of some newer reps who only recommend their companies products, literally go into every "Pre-workout" thread and push theirs, every test booster thread, push theirs, it's getting a bit much.

That being said I had another amazing workout with Athletix High Volume again today.....big fan
    I just won some on Facebook
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I just won some on Facebook
    Damnit I told tommy not to pick you
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

Damnit I told tommy not to pick you
    He likes me more than you. Get over it.
    •   

6. I like stacking Hemavol with various stim preworkouts!

7. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I like stacking Hemavol with various stim preworkouts!
    seems like thats the way to go....i got free tub of a preworkout that i'd never use and not a huge fan of the profile, but i'm going to add hemavol to it and that should really increase the effectiveness
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

8. I do the same with High Volume
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

9. If I'm looking for something high stim I really enjoyed enhanced and the original jack3d. Usually I don't need too much stim though so for that I enjoy our Fitmax PWO, just enough energy and good focus.

10. Another you may like is ANS Dilate I've used it a few times stacked with various preworkouts & I've also used Vein from ImageSports as well.
    CTDLABS Product Ambassador & Board Rep

11. It's discontinued now? I swear, the bannings on these things are too much.

12. Just wanted to say on a side note that if it's just pure focus also give Ultima from OmegaSports a try. Only if you want a non-stim preworkout. But, the focus of the product is amazing as well. Others for focus as well you may want to keep an eye out for are Genomyx Origin & Powermax by Performax
    CTDLABS Product Ambassador & Board Rep

13. I found Detonate for sale

14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I found Detonate for sale
    I have some haha
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

15. I found a source for detonate as well and my local supp store has some also. Btw I received 5 bottles of craze the other day

16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

I have some haha
    I have an open bottle currently but I'm afraid to use it in case of employment drug tests lol...

Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    I found a source for detonate as well and my local supp store has some also. Btw I received 5 bottles of craze the other day
    Hopefully original Craze.

I have four bottles of Detonate coming my way!

17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I found Detonate for sale
    Wish I could find some more!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

18. It is the original. Used it before my work out today. Feels like I'm on aderall when I take the original craze.

19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

Or reps who rec the same product in every single thread

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

20. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

Or reps who rec the same product in every single thread
    I completely agree
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

21. The new Dymatize Xpand 2x is formulated by Shawn Wells and has a very positive clinical trial on it, gets my vote. Focus XT is great too, many have sworn by it for like a decade now.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

I can't help that SNS sells bulk powders at better prices than other companies making us the obvious choice

Or that our ARA formula is the best deal on the market

Or that our GDA is outstanding and at a great price point

But I'm still a fan of many companies products
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

23. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    The new Dymatize Xpand 2x is formulated by Shawn Wells and has a very positive clinical trial on it, gets my vote. Focus XT is great too, many have sworn by it for like a decade now.
    Wow, really, Wells had a hand in the reformulated xpand? I didn't know that! That's cool...he helping them out with any of their other products?

24. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    I found a source for detonate as well and my local supp store has some also. Btw I received 5 bottles of craze the other day
    I am jealous. I am down to a 1/4 of a tub of craze and I am going to miss it. I need to find that source for Detonate. : )

25. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

I can't help that SNS sells bulk powders at better prices than other companies making us the obvious choice

Or that our ARA formula is the best deal on the market

Or that our GDA is outstanding and at a great price point

But I'm still a fan of many companies products
    Love SNS products

I wasn't talking about SNS reps though (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

26. Obviously I highly recommend our Prodigy but I must admit I am really enjoying Redefine Stimul8 right now. Great energy, focus and seems to have a nice thermogenic effect.

27. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    The new Dymatize Xpand 2x is formulated by Shawn Wells and has a very positive clinical trial on it, gets my vote. Focus XT is great too, many have sworn by it for like a decade now.
    Tried a Xpand 2x sample once. Very impressed

28. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Obviously I highly recommend our Prodigy but I must admit I am really enjoying Redefine Stimul8 right now. Great energy, focus and seems to have a nice thermogenic effect.
    Yeah, that is a pretty good pre-workout and may be my go to one once my Craze runs out. If the Stimul8 did not have synephrine in it I would try that also. That ingredient I am not a fan of.

29. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Wow, really, Wells had a hand in the reformulated xpand? I didn't know that! That's cool...he helping them out with any of their other products?
    Shawn Wells is the Director of Research and Development at Dymatize. He has been for going on two years now.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

30. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

Shawn Wells is the Director of Research and Development at Dymatize. He has been for going on two years now.
    Totally missed that announcement...nice!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need a new Pre workout
    By vanbeast73 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 09:34 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 11:57 AM
  3. Need new pre workout, Diesel Fuel?
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 11:41 AM
  4. Looking for a new pre-workout, opinions needed!
    By bl00dredrain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 04:37 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 02:43 PM