Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

The new Dymatize Xpand 2x is formulated by Shawn Wells and has a very positive clinical trial on it, gets my vote. Focus XT is great too, many have sworn by it for like a decade now.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    There is a difference. I see a common trend of some newer reps who only recommend their companies products, literally go into every "Pre-workout" thread and push theirs, every test booster thread, push theirs, it's getting a bit much.

That being said I had another amazing workout with Athletix High Volume again today.....big fan
    I can't help that SNS sells bulk powders at better prices than other companies making us the obvious choice

Or that our ARA formula is the best deal on the market

Or that our GDA is outstanding and at a great price point

But I'm still a fan of many companies products
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    The new Dymatize Xpand 2x is formulated by Shawn Wells and has a very positive clinical trial on it, gets my vote. Focus XT is great too, many have sworn by it for like a decade now.
    Wow, really, Wells had a hand in the reformulated xpand? I didn't know that! That's cool...he helping them out with any of their other products?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.85%

Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    I found a source for detonate as well and my local supp store has some also. Btw I received 5 bottles of craze the other day
    I am jealous. I am down to a 1/4 of a tub of craze and I am going to miss it. I need to find that source for Detonate. : )
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

I can't help that SNS sells bulk powders at better prices than other companies making us the obvious choice

Or that our ARA formula is the best deal on the market

Or that our GDA is outstanding and at a great price point

But I'm still a fan of many companies products
    Love SNS products

I wasn't talking about SNS reps though (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.58%

Obviously I highly recommend our Prodigy but I must admit I am really enjoying Redefine Stimul8 right now. Great energy, focus and seems to have a nice thermogenic effect.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.28%

Tried a Xpand 2x sample once. Very impressed
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.85%

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Obviously I highly recommend our Prodigy but I must admit I am really enjoying Redefine Stimul8 right now. Great energy, focus and seems to have a nice thermogenic effect.
    Yeah, that is a pretty good pre-workout and may be my go to one once my Craze runs out. If the Stimul8 did not have synephrine in it I would try that also. That ingredient I am not a fan of.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Wow, really, Wells had a hand in the reformulated xpand? I didn't know that! That's cool...he helping them out with any of their other products?
    Shawn Wells is the Director of Research and Development at Dymatize. He has been for going on two years now.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Shawn Wells is the Director of Research and Development at Dymatize. He has been for going on two years now.
    Totally missed that announcement...nice!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.36%

I'm going to be using Evol soon. I'm a Craze guy. I still have 4 or 5 unopened tubs. But I also have used Enhanced and Uncut. Good alternatives. I'm interested in Evol w/ the new stim I've never used. So here's to hoping for a winner. I've tried a few others that were supposedly "like craze" in terms of focus and stuff, and they all pretty much sucked a big fat one.

I guess the planet is going to have a big intro sale on it soon.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

Nice, I got to beta test Craze when it first came out. Can't say the grape was the best flavor. But, my god the focus from it was insane. I had some decent pumps from it as well. I then ordered the limited edition Apple Pie flavor. You may also like Ctdlabs Noxipro Chrome for focus as well Flex. I also like PEA Enhanced which is very close to the mental clarity you get similar to Craze. I agree with you man, I'm more so into the focus & energy than the supplements which are high stim. You may want to give Bitrate Ten.1 a try in the future?
    CTDLABS Product Ambassador & Board Rep
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.36%

Quote Originally Posted by john A. View Post
    Nice, I got to beta test Craze when it first came out. Can't say the grape was the best flavor. But, my god the focus from it was insane. I had some decent pumps from it as well. I then ordered the limited edition Apple Pie flavor. You may also like Ctdlabs Noxipro Chrome for focus as well Flex. I also like PEA Enhanced which is very close to the mental clarity you get similar to Craze. I agree with you man, I'm more so into the focus & energy than the supplements which are high stim. You may want to give Bitrate Ten.1 a try in the future?
    but will it blow out my adrenals????

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

No, it won't.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.85%

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    I'm going to be using Evol soon. I'm a Craze guy. I still have 4 or 5 unopened tubs. But I also have used Enhanced and Uncut. Good alternatives. I'm interested in Evol w/ the new stim I've never used. So here's to hoping for a winner. I've tried a few others that were supposedly "like craze" in terms of focus and stuff, and they all pretty much sucked a big fat one.

I guess the planet is going to have a big intro sale on it soon.
    Yep, me and you have had some of the same experiences with other PW's.

I am the same way, I love the mental focus not the overly stimmed out, make my heart beat out of my chest PW(thats why I loved Craze). I tolerate stim fine, just don't like to overdo it in the PW.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

I'm also a craze maniac. I have 4 unopened tubs sitting on my frig right now. I've tried all the newer pre's including enhanced, volatile, conquer & others & nothing came close to craze. I recently came across JBT Labs anabolic FX from their site. I have to say, its pretty damn good. Not a fan of the tingles from beta alanine, but this stuff kicks ass. Great energy, great focus without that heart pounding nonsense.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%

Core Fury looks like a good replacement option as both have creatine, tmg and citruline plus multiple forms of PEA's.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I just can't believe how many of you guys continued to use Craze on a regular basis after the majority of the bodybuilding world was concerned it contained illegal and questionable substances.

You look like junkies lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I just can't believe how many of you guys continued to use Craze on a regular basis after the majority of the bodybuilding world was concerned it contained illegal and questionable substances.

You look like junkies lol.

S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I just can't believe how many of you guys continued to use Craze on a regular basis after the majority of the bodybuilding world was concerned it contained illegal and questionable substances. You look like junkies lol.
    Surprised nobody's asked if they can keep using cocaine while using Craze. Those posts always make me laugh.
    BOARD TYRANT
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

So, does noxipro chrome based on many PEA's it contains in it as well. Gotta love Phenylanine
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

Also, look into PES Enhanced, ANS Ritual is fine as well. Bitrate Ten.1, Ultima V3 from omega sports and of course SNS Focus XT
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

Couldn't agree with you anymore than what you've mentioned. Try kicking it up a notch with a racetam sometime such as noopept or piracetam
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

True, but you can still find a few ones with Dmaa here and there. Another alternative is denrobium which is slightly altered like geranium. Gives a nice lil focus while working out. I like the fact that PES has leucine nitrate in it for enhanced vascodialation and choline bitartrate for memory formation as well as cytidine and only 125mg caffeine not really high dose 1 scoop only.2 scoops i've.taken, great keep mental clarity going.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

True, but you can still find a few ones with Dmaa here and there. Another alternative is denrobium which is slightly altered like geranium. Gives a nice lil focus while working out. I like the fact that PES has leucine nitrate in it for enhanced vascodialation and choline bitartrate for memory formation as well as cytidine and only 125mg caffeine not really high dose 1 scoop only.2 scoops i've.taken, great keep mental clarity going.

What?. Tell me more Dr.Seuss!, By the way who are you talking to?
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.36%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What?. Tell me more Dr.Seuss!, By the way who are you talking to?
    I was wondering if I had someone on ignore...
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

I've mentioned this before but if you get a stim buzz from dendrobium, chances are it's not actually dendro or its spiked.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

connection

Sorry about that everyone. I'm type from my phone and the connection isn't the best while i'm here at work. I'll reply to those once i get use of computer.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

SNS Focus XT is another one, also Noxipro Chrome has many different forms of Phenylanine (PEA's) contained in it as well.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

Hey Blackjackcat I couldn't agree with you anymore than what you've just stated. You may want to boost the focus up by trying out some Noopept or Piracetam
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%

Phenylalanine is an amino acid. It is not PEA aka PHENYLETHYLAMINE
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

Yes, its an amino acid. Yes, it is PEA its the abbreviation of Phenylanine. Phenylalanine is involed with the release of PEA, phenylethylamine, which is just a neurotransmitter related to norepinephrine. Also, two forms of it being L-phenylalanine the natural form and DL Phenylalanine which is synthetic form of it. Think about it for a second, why does chocolate contain Phenylalanine? Because it enhances serotonin and dopamine levels for an increase in mood enhancement.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%

I just got my hands on some of the new Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock, I'll report back with feedback next week. The formula looks terrific, should be a new go to preWO for many.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%

Yes, its an amino acid. Yes, it is PEA its the abbreviation of Phenylanine. Phenylalanine is involed with the release of PEA, phenylethylamine, which is just a neurotransmitter related to norepinephrine. Also, two forms of it being L-phenylalanine the natural form and DL Phenylalanine which is synthetic form of it. Think about it for a second, why does chocolate contain Phenylalanine? Because it enhances serotonin and dopamine levels for an increase in mood enhancement.
    Oh my god...
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Haha i just read this on another forum
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.64%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Phenylalanine is a precursor to dopamine only, and obviously noreph, ep. Not serotonin. If anything it would inhibit serotonin secretion. The fact that it "enhances serotonin and dopamine levels" does not justify WHY chocolate contains PEA. It would be correct to say "Why do you think chocolate enhances your mood?" And the answer would be because it contains PEA which has upstream effects on dopamine production. Also, the Theophylline in it mimicks caffeine's effects, further elevating the sense of well being.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%

Your right mcc23 I was in such a hurry trying to post before going off to work. Thanks, for catching the mistype I made.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%

But you're both wrong, which makes you wrong twice lol
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.64%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    But you're both wrong, which makes you wrong twice lol
    no YOU'RE wrong.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need a new Pre workout
    By vanbeast73 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 10:34 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 12:57 PM
  3. Need new pre workout, Diesel Fuel?
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 12:41 PM
  4. Looking for a new pre-workout, opinions needed!
    By bl00dredrain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 05:37 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 03:43 PM