forskolin and headaches - AnabolicMinds.com

forskolin and headaches

1. New Member

forskolin and headaches

I've recently started taking forskolin-95 and have been experiencing some pretty terrible headaches. Today is only day 2. I've taken other products of lesser purity but with higher overall mg of forskolin in it and never had a problem other than some stomach issues. I've searched and found about 100 different places saying that headaches are a side effect but with no explanation as to why. Im confused and in a little bit of pain. Yesterday i took 2pills in the am and got a massive headache. This morning I only took 1 pill but still experienced a headache albeit not as severe. Anyone else experience this or got any tips on how to rid me of these headaches? I've had good success with forskolin products in the past and was excited to try the higher purity and really dont want to ditch it.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maybe try taking it with food, see if that helps.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe try taking it with food, see if that helps.
    I took it with food yesterday Took it fasted todat. I'll try with food again in the am
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know it can lower blood pressure. I've heard of high bp causing headaches, but not low bp. Try a bigger meal this time maybe.
    S.N.S. Rep

5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It hasn't ever given me headaches. Other things have.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Forskolin is a vasodilator. Users report headaches at megadoses (closing in on 500mg if you search various forums), but you may be sensitive.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Forskolin is a vasodilator. Users report headaches at megadoses (closing in on 500mg if you search various forums), but you may be sensitive.
    500mg, holy cannoli batman!
    S.N.S. Rep

8. New Member

Any benefit in going over 100mg in a day????
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jdarkraget View Post
    PES would benefit ... You would be reordering faster.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.

I'm taking 200-300 mg a day but only 100 mg is from forskolin 95 rest is from hydroxycut hardcore elite (50 mg) and this cheaper one I got off amazon and I don't get headaches. I mention the cheaper one because I'm not even sure if it meets label claims so maybe I'm only taking like 150 a day
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jdarkraget View Post
    There may be some, but honestly 100mg seems like more than enough to me. I played around with up to 150mg and feel the best/most cost effective is staying at 100mg. Feel free to play around with dosing if you want, but I wouldn't go above 150.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    I'm taking 200-300 mg a day but only 100 mg is from forskolin 95 rest is from hydroxycut hardcore elite (50 mg) and this cheaper one I got off amazon and I don't get headaches. I mention the cheaper one because I'm not even sure if it meets label claims so maybe I'm only taking like 150 a day
    Hydroxycut unfortunately does not provide standardized forskolin, only coleus.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hydroxycut unfortunately does not provide standardized forskolin, only coleus.
    That aaron kid said that the Muscletech people he talked to told him it was 10% tho. Like they gave him confirmation of that

Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Question - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EQ and headaches
    By Jessman85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 12:40 PM
  2. Ginkgo Biloba and Headache
    By strongurche in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 12:40 AM