xgels + anabeta elite

Elroy85

Awards
Hey guys im bout to start another run of xgels. This time im gonna run it with anabeta elite. I thought I saw a while back where ppl were saying to dose them hours apart but I cant seem to find anything about that again?
so could someone point direction on the dosing!?
Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just take the X-gels with GMS and carnitine pre-workout on training days. ABE follow the normal instructions of 2 pre and post on training days and 4 spread out on non-training days.

I see no reason you should avoid taking them within any time frame together.

Should be an awesome combo though...there are several logs going on with that combo right now and I personally have enjoyed it myself. :)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Hey guys im bout to start another run of xgels. This time im gonna run it with anabeta elite. I thought I saw a while back where ppl were saying to dose them hours apart but I cant seem to find anything about that again?
Thanks!
Take X-gels on workout days with GMS and Carnitine like Compete and Hemavol. Read the directions on the Anabeta and follow them.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I dose my x-gels preworkout and abe about 4 hours apart. I workout in the morning so my schedule is as follows:

6am - 8 x-gels + 2g lclt + 1.5 g alcar + 3 scoops glycergrow + 81mg aspirin (and sometimes 100-200mg of caffeine)
10am - 2 abe after my post workout meal
3pm - 1 abe
8pm - 1abe

Sometimes I do 2 + 2, but that's my protocol and I'm recomping nicely.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!
Many people are enjoying this stack. I personally haven't tried x-gels yet but plan to in the near future. As always bolts plan sounds good.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-gels and AB Elite sounds like an amazing recomp or cut stack. Definitely would love to run something like that. Your dosing scheme looks good if it's working for you (which is the most important part). Let us know how the stack works for ya man.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hunger is hard to control in this stack, but some good old Alphamine for it and some Glycophase before meals helps a lot.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many people are enjoying this stack. I personally haven't tried x-gels yet but plan to in the near future. As always bolts plan sounds good.
Xgels plus glycophase is money. Add some as forskolin bazinga.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Whaaaaat?? I'm disapointed LTL ;) X-gels alongside gms, lclt, alphamine, forskolin and anabeta would be a hard stack to beat.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whaaaaat?? I'm disapointed LTL ;) X-gels alongside gms, lclt, alphamine, forskolin and anabeta would be a hard stack to beat.
I know I've just been so busy lately starting any stack seems pointless. Soon my friend!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, xgels paired with GMS and LCLT is awesome. I get my GMS from hemavol and my LCLT from my compete; killer combo. Ran it for 8 weeks, off for 8 weeks, going back on it again soon!

Mike

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I dose my x-gels preworkout and abe about 4 hours apart. I workout in the morning so my schedule is as follows:

6am - 8 x-gels + 2g lclt + 1.5 g alcar + 3 scoops glycergrow + 81mg aspirin (and sometimes 100-200mg of caffeine)
10am - 2 abe after my post workout meal
3pm - 1 abe
8pm - 1abe

Sometimes I do 2 + 2, but that's my protocol and I'm recomping nicely.
hey bud im a newb here so this might sound like a stupid question but isn't alcar enough? dosing another 2g of lclt necessary? can you dose 3.5 of alcar instead?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ALCAR is effective on its own, any carnitine source really, the preference for LCLT is simply because it has more workout related benefits, including enhanced recovery to combat the DOMS.

LCLT can be purchased quite cheap as a bulk powder on Nutra, or if you are set on it you can use ALCAR

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure I read on here that Forskolin had anti inflammatory properties and it should be taken 4 hours apart from xgels.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey bud im a newb here so this might sound like a stupid question but isn't alcar enough? dosing another 2g of lclt necessary? can you dose 3.5 of alcar instead?
I wouldn't go above 2 grams per day of ALCAR.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting this stack in a few weeks, soon as I finish my Alphamine and Forskolin run. Would it be suffecient if I only took ALCAR only as the carnitine source? if so, how much?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting this stack in a few weeks, soon as I finish my Alphamine and Forskolin run. Would it be suffecient if I only took ALCAR only as the carnitine source? if so, how much?
Ya that'd be fine. I'd take 1.5-2g with the ArA pre-workout. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm I use 3 regularly... Reasoning?
I guess I should of re-worded that. No reason just personal preference :).

I know you get different effects from ALCAR at different doses, so really depends on what the goal is.