Nutrient partitioning/GDA's

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm looking for a good GDA to consume with my higher carbohydrate meals, or basically anything that will increase nutrient utilisation/glycogen storage in muscle tissue. I'm looking for something that won't break the bank and could be taken around 3 times a day and will last at Least a month (eg 90 caps)

I was also considering the following:

Glycobol as I know it was once really popular and I like that it contains Na-r-ALA.

Although not the biggest brand Myodyne Slintropin as has a solid profile which isn't a proprietary blend with digezyme (can get cheap in UK)

AI Sports ALA 300mg & 180 caps and also very cheap

And possibly PES Anabeta, as I'm sure I have read/heard of people talking about the nutrient partitioning effect it has and promotion of glycogen storage...

Also I can get Genomyx Salvia very cheap and it is touted as having glucose managing properties and other health benefits (cheapest)

All input welcome

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Anabeta. Works very well with high carbs and had good results during my run with it

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for a good GDA to consume with my higher carbohydrate meals, or basically anything that will increase nutrient utilisation/glycogen storage in muscle tissue. I'm looking for something that won't break the bank and could be taken around 3 times a day and will last at Least a month (eg 90 caps)

I was also considering the following:

Glycobol as I know it was once really popular and I like that it contains Na-r-ALA.

Although not the biggest brand Myodyne Slintropin as has a solid profile which isn't a proprietary blend with digezyme (can get cheap in UK)

AI Sports ALA 300mg & 180 caps and also very cheap

And possibly PES Anabeta, as I'm sure I have read/heard of people talking about the nutrient partitioning effect it has and promotion of glycogen storage...

Also I can get Genomyx Salvia very cheap and it is touted as having glucose managing properties and other health benefits (cheapest)

All input welcome
I'd use recompadrol or metabolic powder together with anabeta elite

I like the addition of forskolin with meals. Felt like it made a huge difference vs anabeta alone with meals

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I like the addition of forskolin with meals. Felt like it made a huge difference vs anabeta alone with meals
The products mentioned will not steer you wrong OP.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I second the vote for recompadrol, cost effective and it works.

Anabeta is less of a GDA but will help with muscle gains for sure, if you had the coin I would use both.

Looking for more muscle gain? Anabeta

GDA for glucose and nutrient shuttling? Recompadrol. SsV2 is another favourite of mine

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend looking into SNS Glycophase. It's the best formula on the market and at an unbeatable price point.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
would deffinately agree with the input above. word on the street is iForce is bringn a badasz GDA to market soon.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good options here no doubt. SNS Glycophase is definitely worth a look. Would wager our formula vs any other on the current market. Not only that but the price is very competitive if not lower than most products in it's class. Winning combination. Using it during my cut right now and loving it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good options here no doubt. SNS Glycophase is definitely worth a look. Would wager our formula vs any other on the current market. Not only that but the price is very competitive if not lower than most products in it's class. Winning combination. Using it during my cut right now and loving it.
I liked it when I took it. Other choices would be glycobol or recompadrol but for the price you really can't beat glycophase

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta has strong GDA effects for me and many others but it is not the primary effect. PSlin is by far the strongest for me. If I take that I need at least 80 grams of complex carbs to avoid going hypo. Unfortunately it is pretty expensive (20 bucks for 30 pills I think...I don't think you could take it more than twice a day though). Recompadrol is probably number 2 and you get a ton of it for the price with the option for different doses with different amounts of carbs. As for most cost effective, bulk yellow gold from nutraplanet is 30 dollars for 150g (300 doses). I am thinking about combining that with bulk Na R ala and buying a capping kit next year. People rave about Na R ALA. I haven't tried it myself but apparently a single 300mg dose will pretty much keep you good all day.

For the price, Anabeta should still be a consideration as it will possibly give good GDA effects and that is just a bonus on top of everything it does for strength and energy. 2 Anabeta and 1 pslin with a massive carb meal 2.5-3 hours PWO gave me some of the best workouts I have ever had for what it's worth. There was also a great sale on SNS Glycophase at Nutraplanet that might still be going on. Haven't tried it but it's a reputable company. So many options, it's hard to decide. Good luck!

Best,
Tyler

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend looking into SNS Glycophase. It's the best formula on the market and at an unbeatable price point.
I've had great luck with glycophase. I liked anabeta but it made me extremely hungry which could be good or could be bad

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I second the vote for recompadrol, cost effective and it works.

Anabeta is less of a GDA but will help with muscle gains for sure, if you had the coin I would use both.

Looking for more muscle gain? Anabeta

GDA for glucose and nutrient shuttling? Recompadrol. SsV2 is another favourite of mine
I value your opinion, I'm strongly considering Recompadrol now... Regarding the Anabeta I think Im opting for ArA as my "muscle builder" thus it would probably be better to use the GDA?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anabeta has strong GDA effects for me and many others but it is not the primary effect. PSlin is by far the strongest for me. If I take that I need at least 80 grams of complex carbs to avoid going hypo. Unfortunately it is pretty expensive (20 bucks for 30 pills I think...I don't think you could take it more than twice a day though). Recompadrol is probably number 2 and you get a ton of it for the price with the option for different doses with different amounts of carbs. As for most cost effective, bulk yellow gold from nutraplanet is 30 dollars for 150g (300 doses). I am thinking about combining that with bulk Na R ala and buying a capping kit next year. People rave about Na R ALA. I haven't tried it myself but apparently a single 300mg dose will pretty much keep you good all day.

For the price, Anabeta should still be a consideration as it will possibly give good GDA effects and that is just a bonus on top of everything it does for strength and energy. 2 Anabeta and 1 pslin with a massive carb meal 2.5-3 hours PWO gave me some of the best workouts I have ever had for what it's worth. There was also a great sale on SNS Glycophase at Nutraplanet that might still be going on. Haven't tried it but it's a reputable company. So many options, it's hard to decide. Good luck!

Best,
Tyler
Yeh Pslin, 30 caps!? Recompadrol sounds good, would it be effective at 1 cap ? if so how many grams if carbs would 1 be effective for?
had considered it its just I didn't recognise some of the things on the ingredients panel. It seems good value also.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh Pslin, 30 caps!? Recompadrol sounds good, would it be effective at 1 cap ? if so how many grams if carbs would 1 be effective for?
had considered it its just I didn't recognise some of the things on the ingredients panel. It seems good value also.
1 cap per 60-100 carbs to control blood sugar 2 cap for damage control

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 cap would definitely work as long as you arent gorging yourself.

I take 2 caps pre cheatmeal and it shines.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, recompadrol felt pretty much like Anabolic Pump (except you get 3 times as many pills for about the same price), meaning 1 cap was good for 25-40g carb meals, 2 caps was better for 50g+. What EBF said would also be a good way to think about it (although most people are looking for the damage control aspect I think). It seems like there is a good amount of well-known ingredients in it. There is a lot of berberine (Yellow Gold) in there which is very healthy and has been used for centuries, and other ingredients that made it feel stronger than berberine alone.

Honestly though if you will be running this with ArA, I would wholeheartedly throw my vote to Anabeta Elite. Those two together have been crazy for me on my current log and the body composition changes have been amazing so far. Even if nutrient repartitioning has not been the primary reason, I have still been able to use ABE with my high carb meals and get a great effect.

Best,
Tyler

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Burn 24 or Recompadrol

+ Anabeta or Agmatine/Na-R-ALA

john A.

john A.

Awards
Glucose dispose agents, I'd personally say go between Omega Sports Burn24 or Slin-Sane V2. Burn24 is a little stronger due to the GCBE (green coffee bean extract) dosage contained in it will help you with gluconeogenesis from helping with converting non carb foods into sugar. Also Burn24 aids in your insulin levels and the sensitivity to insulin by which it will stimulate the synthesis and release of thyroid hormones and adiponectin which can help in breakdown of fats & glucose. To be honest you can't go wrong with neither. But, I'd say Burn24. P.S - Make sure to eat about 30 min after you consume any GDA.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Glucose dispose agents, I'd personally say go between Omega Sports Burn24 or Slin-Sane V2. Burn24 is a little stronger due to the GCBE (green coffee bean extract) dosage contained in it will help you with gluconeogenesis from helping with converting non carb foods into sugar. Also Burn24 aids in your insulin levels and the sensitivity to insulin by which it will stimulate the synthesis and release of thyroid hormones and adiponectin which can help in breakdown of fats & glucose. To be honest you can't go wrong with neither. But, I'd say Burn24. P.S - Make sure to eat about 30 min after you consume any GDA.
Your posts are so scientifically baseless it's maddening. Those are both great products, but for none of the reasons your mentioned

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with burn 24, ssv2, or glycophase. I've never used recompadrol but always had the means to. Can't go wrong with either one.

john A.

john A.

Awards
We can all agree & disagree and that's fine by me. Yes, maybe I did go into too much detailed information into what is contained in the product & what it does for the body. But, you must also know that although people want to know what's the best product & how it works, we must also know what it does for the body as well. I'd rather give some detailed in depth information on a product knowing the benefits for myself or for this matter helping someone else as well to educate them that's all I'm saying Mr.Cooper69 & yes Burn24 is one of my personal top GDA's. I still have a bottle of it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought Burn 24 was heard towards more of a fatburner...

Would it be ineffective on lean bulk? I don't have lots of carbs but I'm just looking for something that will have better nutrient utilisation

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We can all agree & disagree and that's fine by me. Yes, maybe I did go into too much detailed information into what is contained in the product & what it does for the body. But, you must also know that although people want to know what's the best product & how it works, we must also know what it does for the body as well. I'd rather give some detailed in depth information on a product knowing the benefits for myself or for this matter helping someone else as well to educate them that's all I'm saying Mr.Cooper69 & yes Burn24 is one of my personal top GDA's. I still have a bottle of it.
But Coop's point was that your details/information on how the stuff worked was wrong, thus you are mis-educating people.

Would it be ineffective on lean bulk? I don't have lots of carbs but I'm just looking for something that will have better nutrient utilisation
Should work real well on a bulk or a recomp.
I think the idea of it as a fat burner is that if your insulin levels are healthy, you can more efficiently burn fat on a cut.

P

pectus

Awards
Gda's insulin mimiker and "partitioning" agents is a subject I like..
BUT for my experience it depends on what you search: If you want the best from the food (carbs primarily) you need something that amplify ..enhance the food ingestion. LIKE if you whant to max imize your intake and use the insuline like a anabolic strong signal . You will take the best for muscles and for fat too.
Nothing of nutrient on food will be lost. So if you intake caloric level is high you will be with better musclee feed and better fat feed too.

Another thing is the "GDA" used for different goals: DAMAGE control for cheat meal or to allow more carbs without become too fat .

I think that Recompadrol is perfect for damage control and lfor BULK too .

What i'm searching (and not found yet and speaking primarily of damage control and see myself really dry..) is a substitute of the old GENOMIX SlinSane (1st version)

SO im ok for bulking:
R-ALA + Cinnamon + 4 hydroxyisoleucine + D pintinol + (in way... Gymnema S.) ... And recompadrol too is good even for bulk.

For damage control (or allow MORE carb every day ) I like Recompadrol and I'd like a substitute for the old Slin Sane (1st version..discontinued).

IS SNS GLYCOPHASE a good supplement to emulate the old slinsane?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established

Honestly from the way you are describing it you have 3 good options:

-150g Yellow Gold. 30 bucks, 300 servings, straight berberine, super healthy, good damage control, usable for low-moderate carbs
-Recompadrol. 30 bucks, 180 servings, lots of berberine plus other goodies, works really well, can be doubled up for higher-carb meals or taken 1 pill at a time for low-moderate carbs
-Burn 24: I have never heard of it before but there are 180 pills in it and people seem to like it (I would of course recommend recompadrol since I've tried and liked it though)

I don't think you could possibly be disappointed with either of those first two and people seem to like the third as well. Let us know what you choose and how you like it!

Best,
Tyler

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly from the way you are describing it you have 3 good options:

-150g Yellow Gold. 30 bucks, 300 servings, straight berberine, super healthy, good damage control, usable for low-moderate carbs
-Recompadrol. 30 bucks, 180 servings, lots of berberine plus other goodies, works really well, can be doubled up for higher-carb meals or taken 1 pill at a time for low-moderate carbs
-Burn 24: I have never heard of it before but there are 180 pills in it and people seem to like it (I would of course recommend recompadrol since I've tried and liked it though)

I don't think you could possibly be disappointed with either of those first two and people seem to like the third as well. Let us know what you choose and how you like it!

Best,
Tyler
Burn24, really good stuff especially since you can pick it up on NP with Alphamine OR AcuteFX for $50 :D

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gda's insulin mimiker and "partitioning" agents is a subject I like..
BUT for my experience it depends on what you search: If you want the best from the food (carbs primarily) you need something that amplify ..enhance the food ingestion. LIKE if you whant to max imize your intake and use the insuline like a anabolic strong signal . You will take the best for muscles and for fat too.
Nothing of nutrient on food will be lost. So if you intake caloric level is high you will be with better musclee feed and better fat feed too.

Another thing is the "GDA" used for different goals: DAMAGE control for cheat meal or to allow more carbs without become too fat .

I think that Recompadrol is perfect for damage control and lfor BULK too .

What i'm searching (and not found yet and speaking primarily of damage control and see myself really dry..) is a substitute of the old GENOMIX SlinSane (1st version)

SO im ok for bulking:
R-ALA + Cinnamon + 4 hydroxyisoleucine + D pintinol + (in way... Gymnema S.) ... And recompadrol too is good even for bulk.

For damage control (or allow MORE carb every day ) I like Recompadrol and I'd like a substitute for the old Slin Sane (1st version..discontinued).

IS SNS GLYCOPHASE a good supplement to emulate the old slinsane?
Recompadrol and metabolic powder were created for bulk and recomps that incorporate carbohydrates and moderate fats to enhance the way you body used or disposes of fuel leading to a more favorable muscle to fat gain

R

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established

^ this for sure! plus recompadrol is very affordiable. actually most gda's are really reasonable cost wise

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I believe he was actually saying that your scientific reasoning behind burn24 and recompadrol wasn't correct

Edit: oh kissadookie beat me to it

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Just started recompadrol today. If you haven't tried it you may wanna check it out. So far I really love it. Very strong

john A.

john A.

Awards
Burn24, think of it this way When we eat, our body releases insulin, the same hormone that drives nutrients into muscles for energy use and fat cells for energy storage. And when insulin is elevated, our bodies turn to muscle mode and not burn mode. But if we keep our insulin elevated long enough, our cells will become desensitized to it. Or worse, they may become resistant to insulin entirely. What the product does is increases the fat burning actions of naturally occurring hormones in the body, and moves fatty acids into muscles for use as source of energy. The answer is no the product wouldn't be ineffective on a lean bulk. Because it will still absorb any nutrients your consume i.e protein, carbs,etc into muscle tissue.

john A.

john A.

Awards
Yeah, I read his post in regard to what I mentioned and if you look into it I'm actually correct & it's been scientifically studied with green coffee bean extract does enhance adiponectin in the blood, which is a protein that decreases gluconeogenesis. Gluconeogenesis is the process of making glucose from non-carbohydrate sources for example amino acids. The process of gluconeogenesis effects are higher when one is on lower-carb diet, low carb - high protein diet as well.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Just started recompadrol today. If you haven't tried it you may wanna check it out. So far I really love it. Very strong
Yeah Pslin was the strongest gda I have ever experienced by far and recompadrol is the only thing that I would consider in the same league (and half price or less and more versitile). I am not super into GDAs now and only use Yellow Gold when I want one, but if I was gonna buy one again it would be recompadrol in a heartbeat I think

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Burn24, think of it this way When we eat, our body releases insulin, the same hormone that drives nutrients into muscles for energy use and fat cells for energy storage. And when insulin is elevated, our bodies turn to muscle mode and not burn mode. But if we keep our insulin elevated long enough, our cells will become desensitized to it. Or worse, they may become resistant to insulin entirely. What the product does is increases the fat burning actions of naturally occurring hormones in the body, and moves fatty acids into muscles for use as source of energy. The answer is no the product wouldn't be ineffective on a lean bulk. Because it will still absorb any nutrients your consume i.e protein, carbs,etc into muscle tissue.

Yeah, I read his post in regard to what I mentioned and if you look into it I'm actually correct & it's been scientifically studied with green coffee bean extract does enhance adiponectin in the blood, which is a protein that decreases gluconeogenesis. Gluconeogenesis is the process of making glucose from non-carbohydrate sources for example amino acids. The process of gluconeogenesis effects are higher when one is on lower-carb diet, low carb - high protein diet as well.
Again, none of this makes sense in any context except for the last sentence, which has no real relevance to the products in question.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol and metabolic powder were created for bulk and recomps that incorporate carbohydrates and moderate fats to enhance the way you body used or disposes of fuel leading to a more favorable muscle to fat gain
Yes so you take 4 scoops metabolic Powder and 6 caps Recompadrol the. Eat 40 rolls of sushi, 1 bowl of cereal, 2 pop tarts and 2 bagels before bed and wake up looking like this.....

Ffff won't let me post a pic.... @EBFinc

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's also a process that in isolation, may seem to pose an issue, but in practice, not really. There's a lot of different factors involved with gluconeogenesis. Gut flora, the amount of food you consumed, rate of gastric emptying, and all that ON TOP of the fact that gluconeogenesis is a process in which it's not going to magically happen instantaneously. So with all these factors, on normal healthy individuals, gluconeogenesis is really not going to be of an issue compared to how carbs would act. Thus GCB honestly isn't going to do much and I wouldn't consider all that vital in the Burn24 formula (it is a nice little extra goody tossed in but not crucial IMO).

Let's put it this way, if gluconeogensis is such an issue with bodyfat weight gain, it would be FAR easier than it actually is to get fat off of eating mostly protein.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else's p slin caps have the insides turned into a mini rattle? Like the ingredients shrunk down to a hardened pebble?? When I snap one out of the foil and shake it it's like a hardened nugget is in there. Weird.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody else's p slin caps have the insides turned into a mini rattle? Like the ingredients shrunk down to a hardened pebble?? When I snap one out of the foil and shake it it's like a hardened nugget is in there. Weird.
Could be clumping caused by moisture. I've had a few of my AcuteFX caps harden and clump like that but then I threw a moisture pack from an empty container into the tub and the problem has not progressed since.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Ya but they're individually blister packed lol hard for moisture to go thru foil/plastic don't ya think?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
All mine was like that. They also weighed out light but they worked so well I didn't care :)

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya but they're individually blister packed lol hard for moisture to go thru foil/plastic don't ya think?
Who knows, I thought that if a gel cap is sealed right, it would be hard for moisture to get through that in a closed tub. Lulz.

rippedbrah

rippedbrah

Awards
The original genomyx slin sane is my favorite, hopefully nutra will stock up on the re-release

john A.

john A.

Awards
What part don't you understand Cooper?

john A.

john A.

Awards
True, but that's the reason for the Green Coffee Bean Extract in the product of Burn24 to helps decrease gluconeogenesis and decrease visceral fat tissue. Remember also it's a more pure form and stronger form of Green Coffee Bean containing about 50% standardized chlorogenic acid. Even Dr. Oz has mentioned the same thing himself as well. So, what I'm generally saying is that yes the green coffee bean extract will help somewhat. I'm not saying it's a miracle supplement. But, am saying it will help since it's in the product of Burn24

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be clumping caused by moisture. I've had a few of my AcuteFX caps harden and clump like that but then I threw a moisture pack from an empty container into the tub and the problem has not progressed since.
It's from the gymnema it clumps. It's hydrophobic

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf is happening in this thread

I'm just over here poppin recompadrol n sipping metabolic powder while eating copious amount of carbs (300 out of the 1000 ill be ingesting today)

And all you guys are trying to figure out what's the best lulz

Stick to the most potent and versatile!

Potency and efficiency is what EBF is all about

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's from the gymnema it clumps. It's hydrophobic
I figured it had something to do with moisture (either introduced later or was naturally there to begin with to some degree).

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured it had something to do with moisture (either introduced later or was naturally there to begin with to some degree).
It'll clump no matter what unless blended with a lot if other ingredients that don't clump