your tongkat ali experience

1. your tongkat ali experience

i finished 2 bottles of 200:1 tongkat ali 2 weeks ago. sucks to say but it didnt make a difference for me... before..during..after... nada
    my goal was to boost testosterone or free up more. to my understanding more testosterone = more muscle = stronger = more weights/reps lifted
    im a laid back dude to begin with, but i saw no type of increased aggression, my sleep wasnt better or worse, couldnt tell the difference of my libido, and i just cant attribute the progress i made in the gym to TA 200:1. because i had been making gains before i started. so what was your experience with tongkat ali?

2. these products mostly boost test into normal ranges. if you want a stronger option than just longjack look into the iForce line up.. in fact there is a sweet test booster stak in promo section if you want to check that out..
    maybe youll get a chance to try b4 u buy..
    Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT testers needed!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

3. I'm about to find out. I am on TRT and a couple of guys I workout with are as well, and they take a product called SD-200 that they swear by. Apparently a great boost in libido and these guys are getting shredded compared to where they were two months ago. Possibly reducing cortisol is my thought. Either way, from all I have heard about it and the overwhelming positive reviews, I am going to give it a go. I'll report back after Tuesday.
    •   

4. Well, I am on my 3rd cap after starting 2x dosing yesterday and I can say without question that there is a rapid increase in energy. I noticed it about an hour after taking the first tab and I was driving. Next thing I know I am speeding and feeling pretty aggressive. I spaced that I took it because I just threw it in with my staples, it was the only difference. Last night I had some trouble getting to sleep, but that wore off. Now today, I am very energized and had a great workout. Can't say that I notice anything libido wise in this very short term, but it is a big energy booster and I am zipping through work.

5. It depends where you buy TKA.

Most good sources are not cheap but they are worth the money.

I can feel my balls tingling like light massage when I take TKA and energy is up, better sleep, aggression, strength one of my favorite OTC test boosters.

6. Holy crap. On my 3rd day and I was wondering if I would see any libido increases or if I just bought an expensive mood and energy booster, then last night it turned on like a light switch. I'd consider myself above average in the libido area for a 39 yo due to TRT, but still would be nice to have a little extra. Last night I had a crappy night sleep because I woke up 4 times with painful erections. It was ridiculous, and while amazing since it's been years since that happened, sleep would have been nice. We'll see how this continues and if so, I am halving the dose.

7. What brand are you using?

8. SD-200

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 12:03 PM
  2. Tongkat Ali, an answer to our testosterone prayers?
    By cjones84 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 09:37 PM
  3. Long Jack / Tongkat Ali
    By badbart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 11:52 PM
  4. Tongkat Ali-it works.
    By jimmyvalmer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 04:22 PM