your tongkat ali experience - AnabolicMinds.com

your tongkat ali experience

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

your tongkat ali experience

i finished 2 bottles of 200:1 tongkat ali 2 weeks ago. sucks to say but it didnt make a difference for me... before..during..after... nada
    my goal was to boost testosterone or free up more. to my understanding more testosterone = more muscle = stronger = more weights/reps lifted
    im a laid back dude to begin with, but i saw no type of increased aggression, my sleep wasnt better or worse, couldnt tell the difference of my libido, and i just cant attribute the progress i made in the gym to TA 200:1. because i had been making gains before i started. so what was your experience with tongkat ali?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

these products mostly boost test into normal ranges. if you want a stronger option than just longjack look into the iForce line up.. in fact there is a sweet test booster stak in promo section if you want to check that out..
    maybe youll get a chance to try b4 u buy..
    Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT testers needed!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm about to find out. I am on TRT and a couple of guys I workout with are as well, and they take a product called SD-200 that they swear by. Apparently a great boost in libido and these guys are getting shredded compared to where they were two months ago. Possibly reducing cortisol is my thought. Either way, from all I have heard about it and the overwhelming positive reviews, I am going to give it a go. I'll report back after Tuesday.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Well, I am on my 3rd cap after starting 2x dosing yesterday and I can say without question that there is a rapid increase in energy. I noticed it about an hour after taking the first tab and I was driving. Next thing I know I am speeding and feeling pretty aggressive. I spaced that I took it because I just threw it in with my staples, it was the only difference. Last night I had some trouble getting to sleep, but that wore off. Now today, I am very energized and had a great workout. Can't say that I notice anything libido wise in this very short term, but it is a big energy booster and I am zipping through work.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

It depends where you buy TKA.

Most good sources are not cheap but they are worth the money.

I can feel my balls tingling like light massage when I take TKA and energy is up, better sleep, aggression, strength one of my favorite OTC test boosters.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Holy crap. On my 3rd day and I was wondering if I would see any libido increases or if I just bought an expensive mood and energy booster, then last night it turned on like a light switch. I'd consider myself above average in the libido area for a 39 yo due to TRT, but still would be nice to have a little extra. Last night I had a crappy night sleep because I woke up 4 times with painful erections. It was ridiculous, and while amazing since it's been years since that happened, sleep would have been nice. We'll see how this continues and if so, I am halving the dose.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

What brand are you using?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

SD-200
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 11:03 AM
  2. Tongkat Ali, an answer to our testosterone prayers?
    By cjones84 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 08:37 PM
  3. Long Jack / Tongkat Ali
    By badbart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 10:52 PM
  4. Tongkat Ali-it works.
    By jimmyvalmer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 03:22 PM