STACK ADVICE - timing/dosage

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

STACK ADVICE - timing/dosage

Hey everyone,

Officially starting my first real stack tomorrow now all my products have arrived! *happy dance*

I have an 8 week supply of Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Alphamine and DAA + Dopadex

I had my first sample of Alphamine today (raspberry lemonade FTW!) with 1 scoop about half hour before my brekkie shake and my second serving just now, approx 5 hours later. LOVE this stuff already!

I've been taking 1 Dopadex before bed and getting GREAT sleep from it so will continue that but I wanted some advice on the ideal times for the other products to really make the most of this cycle and get the best 'bang for my buck'

Should I follow the bottle directions to the letter? EP with breakfast smoothie (adjust to every other day if experiencing joint issues) and 2 ABE at the same time with another 2 PWO? What about the DAA?

Appreciate the input and advice! Really excited to kick start this tomorrow with a solid lower body session!!

Cheers guys.
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!

2. Registered User

Glad to hear you're getting good results so far. Yeah, I would follow those directions honestly...there's no need (or benefit) in deviating. The DAA should be consumed whenever you want...some people like it preworkout, whereas others get GI issues so the best time is probably pre-bed
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Glad to hear you're getting good results so far. Yeah, I would follow those directions honestly...there's no need (or benefit) in deviating. The DAA should be consumed whenever you want...some people like it preworkout, whereas others get GI issues so the best time is probably pre-bed
    I like abe with my meals
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Did that study about DAA that came out a few months ago not sway your opinion on its effectiveness? Should we wait until there's more official studies performed to decide?
  5. Registered User

Other than the fact that I like FP more than the RL Alphamine, I think you are good to go. Looks solid to me. I'd take the DAA with the smoothie just for convenience, but as mentioned timing doesn't really matter with it.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

Thanks coop! Appreciate all your input so far.

Yeah, the sleep has been solid. I drop off to sleep so much quicker now taking my Dopadex before bed, I don't think I'll need to take two to be honest, and according to my sleep cycle app I'm getting much more deep/REM sleep!

In regards to the ABE, on training days it does mention to take one of the 2nd dosage pills with my PWO meal, so I took one about 30 mins before training and the other straight after with my shake... For non-training days would I be best off taking the 2nd dosage before bed with my DAA maybe? :S

Thanks again mate.
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Other than the fact that I like FP more than the RL Alphamine, I think you are good to go. Looks solid to me. I'd take the DAA with the smoothie just for convenience, but as mentioned timing doesn't really matter with it.
    Cheers dude, I might have to give the fruit punch a go next time around, just to compare...

I think I might give that a go in regards to the DAA just so I'm not making 20 million shakes a day/night! :P

*Post may be subject to slight exaggeration*
  8. Registered User

Ya its all about convenience if you can IMO. I know some people do really like AB/ABE pre-bed, but I usually take mine with my last meal on off days. Let us know how this goes.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post

Cheers dude, I might have to give the fruit punch a go next time around, just to compare...

I think I might give that a go in regards to the DAA just so I'm not making 20 million shakes a day/night! :P

*Post may be subject to slight exaggeration*
    Don't listen to Bolt, you had it right the first time,Raspberry lemonade FTW!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Don't listen to Bolt, you had it right the first time,Raspberry lemonade FTW!
    Hahaha! Just drinking my second serving now and I have to admit, it'll be hard to get better tasting the RL!

I should edit that first post to read Raspberry Lemonade FTMFW to really emphasize how much I love the taste :P
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

OK, so sitting at my work desk, eating lunch and just had a massive head spin... took a minute or two to pass.

I think maybe next time I will allow 6 hours between Alphamine doses rather than the 5 I did today and see if that is the culprit.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

Ok, so I've been ensuring that I space out my Alphamine doses a little more and haven't had the head spin issue return... good news!

It's just so hard with this stuff tasting so good haha. Really enjoying the product so far, it gives me a good hit of energy without being overwhelming. It's more of a creeper really (before you know it you're ready to go out and take on the world) and tends to wake me up quicker than the old morning coffee!

The ABE I believe is helping me push harder and harder in the gym. Feeling strong and positive and I WANT to do the hard work.

I had the missus wax my chest and stomach over the weekend (I mentioned how much I hate body hair and she jumped at the opportunity to watch me flinch and I think she enjoyed inflicting this pain on me more than she should have haha I just don't know how the ladies do this... down there so often, but hey I'm not complaining!) and she was shocked at how much I'm leaning out. There is no other word for it, maybe amazed could work but she kept going on about which parts of my abs she could see and how my shoulders and pecs look more developed and could not keep her hands off me.

I must admit, it was pretty damn awesome and really made me feel positive and proud of the recent hard work I've been putting in.

Let me also say, the Dopadex also made the activities that followed a lot more... intense.

All in all, this stack is brilliant and I'm loving it so far. Hope to keep the results flooding in for the entire 8 weeks.

One other thing to note is that I'm attempting to train around a shoulder(s) injury and it's stopping me from doing presses and making me go lighter on bench than normal but I guess it says a lot for these products if I can still get some gains. The left shoulder was pretty sore after Friday and I'm not sure if that may be due to the EP having a drying effect on the joint.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRIFECTA STACK first time using anything, need advice
    By Daddy Chan in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 03:32 PM
  2. stacking advice
    By Vtaper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 02:02 PM
  3. Stack Advice
    By realdeal in forum Anabolics