Macgyver Test Booster

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of putting together some raw materials for a homemade natty test booster while on ArA. The list of materials is as follows:

Divamax (for the 3,4 D)
T-Force (for the Fadogia)
Tribx 90 (tribulus at 90% saponins -this would be more for libido if anything)
Testojack (for the longjack)

I was thinking of adding a supplement with NMDA like Paragon, but I want a natty stack that I can do 5 days on / 2 days off.

I want to add a natural aromatase inhibitor something can be run for 8-12 weeks, but all I can find is DIM and Chrysin and these aren't really AI's.

Any thoughts?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You might want to read up on Indole-3-carbinol.

In addition:

Flavonoids from whole foods that inhibit aromatase:

• Chrysin,
• Quercetin,
• Naringenin,
• Resveratrol,
• Apigenin,
• Genistein,
• Oleuropein

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of putting together some raw materials for a homemade natty test booster while on ArA. The list of materials is as follows:

Divamax (for the 3,4 D)
T-Force (for the Fadogia)
Tribx 90 (tribulus at 90% saponins -this would be more for libido if anything)
Testojack (for the longjack)

I was thinking of adding a supplement with NMDA like Paragon, but I want a natty stack that I can do 5 days on / 2 days off.

I want to add a natural aromatase inhibitor something can be run for 8-12 weeks, but all I can find is DIM and Chrysin and these aren't really AI's.

Any thoughts?
look at the i-force stack deal at nutraplanet....should have everything you want and need at a very good price!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes and the tropinol is incredible for boosting sexual performance as well when combined with intimidate you will get basically everything u want.. also there is a promo for this very stack running in the promo section!