endosurge or endosurge turbo

G.Superior

Awards
I have an opportunity to buy a few bottles of the old formula endosurge. I have heard very positive things about the newer version, but it seems most ppl prefer the older formula. Is there any reason why?

G.Superior

Awards
Late bump

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
OG for sure

- better sleep
- higher libido
- better mood

If that's all you're taking it for that is

G.Superior

Awards
OG has the better profile, but both are great
The newer version still contains the divanil and l dopa correct? Jus with addition of maca. Was the separate l dopa ingredients that much better

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The newer version still contains the divanil and l dopa correct? Jus with addition of maca. Was the separate l dopa ingredients that much better
The data says yes. L-dopa and mucuna are not necessarily the same

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed both. Won't go wrong with either one. I would run them for 8 weeks though

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking about both versions too - few guys actually said vit D3 in turbo causing them sleep issues and few said addition of maca didn't make significant change vs original version.

I tried 2x Endosurge and loved it so kind of a not want to gamble with turbo version since few feedback said original version worked better for them.

Would be nice to get more feedback from members how both version worked for them and which they prefer more.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking about both versions too - few guys actually said vit D3 in turbo causing them sleep issues and few said addition of maca didn't make significant change vs original version. I tried 2x Endosurge and loved it so kind of a not want to gamble with turbo version since few feedback said original version worked better for them. Would be nice to get more feedback from members how both version worked for them and which they prefer more.
Both were good but original version was slightly better. Got better sleep from it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fan of both versions, didn't notice a massive difference in the two. I don't have trouble sleeping though so I wouldn't notice that effect much. Good stuff though, OG and Turbo. I'd probably get what was the better deal.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
OG is the better version. Go with that one

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Both great yes, but if you can get OG, it's better.

The turbo, has different extract of l-dopa (98 or 99%) which lacks sleep and libido for me personally
And vitamin D and added maca.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Turbo is one product that made me scream at the group I love so much for their products.

OG everyday of the week and twice on Sundays

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OG Endosurge for sure awesome profile. Granted both are good products.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I've used the OG Endosurge and almost every night I got these weird trippy dreams.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Haha yeah the dreams on OG Endosurge were very vivid.
Have you had similar experiences with any other L-Dopa supplements?

I've tried a couple L-Dopa products besides Endosurge but none have been as good as a sleeping aid.

I remember reading somewhere that it is important that there are both high % extracts and low % extracts of L-Dopa for full benefit but most products seem to have only high % OR low % extracts, besides Endosurge...

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I would not be able to explain the scientific cause, but I really disliked Turbo, to the point where I Started questioning what I got from BPS for a while. Then I got 2 bottles of the OG.

Never mess with success!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Good point. I used OG at the beginning of this year and loved it. Was disappointed it was gone but I was eager to learn about Turbo, hoping it would have just as strong of an impact. Like you, I was sadly disappointed. I still have another bottle from when I bought their BOGO at launch, but man, I miss that OG.

BPS if you are listening, bring back ORIGINAL ENDOSURGE.

(Hope this isn't another Coke Classic-New Coke situation! HAHA!)