DAA + fadogia

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Can these two be taking together. Was really impressed with Tropinol xp and not impressed with bulk DAA. How would taking the two together go? Overkill or do they work via different mechanisms?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey man go put a app in on the tropinol intimidate stak promo! you might get to try a stak very similar to what your thinking.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can these two be taking together. Was really impressed with Tropinol xp and not impressed with bulk DAA. How would taking the two together go? Overkill or do they work via different mechanisms?
i've had similar experiences with both....as r1pp says, intimidate would be better than just plain daa as it's stronger

however if you already have bulk daa theres no problem with stacking the two, as much as i dislike bulk daa on it's own, i love the experiences i have had when combining it with other top test boosters

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
hey man go put a app in on the tropinol intimidate stak promo! you might get to try a stak very similar to what your thinking.
I got a deal the first time round of TXP + intimidate free and got two of each. Really enjoyed it. Nothing like that around me ATM tho. As soon as the TXP finished I noticed it was gone. Already have plain DAA so will try along with that. Loved intimidate too tho. I'll know pretty quickly if the intimate will be added in again lol What's the main differences of the NMDA in comparison to plain of DAA?

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
i've had similar experiences with both....as r1pp says, intimidate would be better than just plain daa as it's stronger

however if you already have bulk daa theres no problem with stacking the two, as much as i dislike bulk daa on it's own, i love the experiences i have had when combining it with other top test boosters
Sounds promising, looking forward to using the two. I think I'll go for NMDA in future purchases

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely try out Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP if you are looking at something like this.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP would be a great stack for sure. Im not sure what the difference is, as I never tried the OG, but I will have someone get back to you

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's added to the SRT over the OG intimidate?
Brassaiopis Glomerulata 500 mg

A recent study was performed on the Brassiopsis Glomerulata plant that identified 12 compounds found naturally within it. These compounds were tested for the Aromatase Enzyme inhibition strength and against all odds, the study suggests it may be one of the strongest Aromatase Inhibitors found anywhere in nature.*

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Brassaiopis Glomerulata 500 mg

A recent study was performed on the Brassiopsis Glomerulata plant that identified 12 compounds found naturally within it. These compounds were tested for the Aromatase Enzyme inhibition strength and against all odds, the study suggests it may be one of the strongest Aromatase Inhibitors found anywhere in nature.*
Nice thanks!

Wonder would this be a suitable replacement for erase pro? with the added benefits of the NMDA of course. And I mean in terms of aromatase inhibition alone? I'm not really worries about the other effects of EP of than the AI properties. Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Would for sure save me some monies if I didn't have to add EP every time which I like to do to be safe.

My TXP arrived today :) however the first bottle is very dusty which is a bit annoying. Some of the capsules are significantly flatter/emptier than the others. I'm gonna have to lick the inside of the bottle lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice thanks!

Wonder would this be a suitable replacement for erase pro? with the added benefits of the NMDA of course. And I mean in terms of aromatase inhibition alone? I'm not really worries about the other effects of EP of than the AI properties. Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Would for sure save me some monies if I didn't have to add EP every time which I like to do to be safe.

My TXP arrived today :) however the first bottle is very dusty which is a bit annoying. Some of the capsules are significantly flatter/emptier than the others. I'm gonna have to lick the inside of the bottle lol
i'd believe it could be used to replace erase pro...personally i'd use erase over erase pro anyway just for easier dosing and playing with dosing, but intimidate will you give you the AI benefits, but with added benefits of sleep and increase well being