DAA + fadogia - AnabolicMinds.com

DAA + fadogia

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAA + fadogia

Can these two be taking together. Was really impressed with Tropinol xp and not impressed with bulk DAA. How would taking the two together go? Overkill or do they work via different mechanisms?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hey man go put a app in on the tropinol intimidate stak promo! you might get to try a stak very similar to what your thinking.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Can these two be taking together. Was really impressed with Tropinol xp and not impressed with bulk DAA. How would taking the two together go? Overkill or do they work via different mechanisms?
    i've had similar experiences with both....as r1pp says, intimidate would be better than just plain daa as it's stronger

however if you already have bulk daa theres no problem with stacking the two, as much as i dislike bulk daa on it's own, i love the experiences i have had when combining it with other top test boosters
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    hey man go put a app in on the tropinol intimidate stak promo! you might get to try a stak very similar to what your thinking.
    I got a deal the first time round of TXP + intimidate free and got two of each. Really enjoyed it. Nothing like that around me ATM tho. As soon as the TXP finished I noticed it was gone. Already have plain DAA so will try along with that. Loved intimidate too tho. I'll know pretty quickly if the intimate will be added in again lol What's the main differences of the NMDA in comparison to plain of DAA?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i've had similar experiences with both....as r1pp says, intimidate would be better than just plain daa as it's stronger

however if you already have bulk daa theres no problem with stacking the two, as much as i dislike bulk daa on it's own, i love the experiences i have had when combining it with other top test boosters
    Sounds promising, looking forward to using the two. I think I'll go for NMDA in future purchases
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Definitely try out Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP if you are looking at something like this.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Definitely try out Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP if you are looking at something like this.
    What's added to the SRT over the OG intimidate?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP would be a great stack for sure. Im not sure what the difference is, as I never tried the OG, but I will have someone get back to you
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

What's added to the SRT over the OG intimidate?
    Brassaiopis Glomerulata 500 mg

A recent study was performed on the Brassiopsis Glomerulata plant that identified 12 compounds found naturally within it. These compounds were tested for the Aromatase Enzyme inhibition strength and against all odds, the study suggests it may be one of the strongest Aromatase Inhibitors found anywhere in nature.*
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

DAA + fadogia

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Brassaiopis Glomerulata 500 mg

A recent study was performed on the Brassiopsis Glomerulata plant that identified 12 compounds found naturally within it. These compounds were tested for the Aromatase Enzyme inhibition strength and against all odds, the study suggests it may be one of the strongest Aromatase Inhibitors found anywhere in nature.*
    Nice thanks!

Wonder would this be a suitable replacement for erase pro? with the added benefits of the NMDA of course. And I mean in terms of aromatase inhibition alone? I'm not really worries about the other effects of EP of than the AI properties. Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Would for sure save me some monies if I didn't have to add EP every time which I like to do to be safe.

My TXP arrived today however the first bottle is very dusty which is a bit annoying. Some of the capsules are significantly flatter/emptier than the others. I'm gonna have to lick the inside of the bottle lol
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Nice thanks!

Wonder would this be a suitable replacement for erase pro? with the added benefits of the NMDA of course. And I mean in terms of aromatase inhibition alone? I'm not really worries about the other effects of EP of than the AI properties. Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Would for sure save me some monies if I didn't have to add EP every time which I like to do to be safe.

My TXP arrived today however the first bottle is very dusty which is a bit annoying. Some of the capsules are significantly flatter/emptier than the others. I'm gonna have to lick the inside of the bottle lol
    i'd believe it could be used to replace erase pro...personally i'd use erase over erase pro anyway just for easier dosing and playing with dosing, but intimidate will you give you the AI benefits, but with added benefits of sleep and increase well being
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Could I mix fadogia with Erase/EndoSurge/DAA?
    By Type O Hero in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 06:25 PM
  2. when to start DAA, Fadogia (HCGenerate) etc.
    By Harry Seaward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 11:48 AM
  3. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 05:04 AM
  4. How come no one can source Fadogia agrestis ?
    By Oswizle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 06:53 PM
  5. Turk 20% and Fadogia Agrestis
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 01:43 AM