ARA short cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

ARA short cycle?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

ARA short cycle?

Hi, I bought I bought 1 bottle of XFA, 1 day later I saw the deal on a site so I bought the original also. I was wondering if I could do 1 cycle with the XFA only, as it would follow my olympic weightlifing cycle. And then I would proceed with my XF original for the next cycle of weightlifting. Would this be alright? Would I absolutely have to do a 50 days off cycle even thought I only ran 1 bottle?

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You would be fine with lesser time off than 50 days for only one bottle. Usually time off is the same as time on.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Take them back to back. It would count as one cycle, doens't really matter that you switch from advanced to the OG.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Wallet55 View Post
    Hi, I bought I bought 1 bottle of XFA, 1 day later I saw the deal on a site so I bought the original also. I was wondering if I could do 1 cycle with the XFA only, as it would follow my olympic weightlifing cycle. And then I would proceed with my XF original for the next cycle of weightlifting. Would this be alright? Would I absolutely have to do a 50 days off cycle even thought I only ran 1 bottle?

Thanks
    I think you are referring to the 100 gel bottles? If so, each bottle would last 2 days if taken as directed (4 caps a day). So you could run 2 bottles before you had to take a break. No matter if its XFA or XFO or the order you put them. However, most folks will dose 6 caps about an hour preworkout on an empty stomach and some take 6 on days off (also empty stomach) or 4 caps. Anyhow, there are many ArA dosing thread's to look at. LCLT and GMS are widely used with ArA....just saying so you can get the best of it...
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks
    I think you are referring to the 100 gel bottles? If so, each bottle would last 25 days if taken as directed (4 caps a day). So you could run 2 bottles before you had to take a break. No matter if its XFA or XFO or the order you put them- its ArA. However, most folks will dose 6 caps about an hour preworkout on an empty stomach and some take 6 on days off (also empty stomach) or 4 caps. Anyhow, there are many ArA dosing thread's to look at. LCLT and GMS are widely used with ArA....just saying so you can get the best of it...
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Like others stated, just dose them back to back for a 50 day run. You will see greater results as ArA take a few weeks to fully kick in.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Typically, we consider a short cycle to be a 50 workout cycle at 4 caps pre workout and a long cycle to be an extended run at 1 to 2 caps a day.

You can run both versions back to back or with time in between.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Great, thanks a lot guys! I ordered some glycergrow and some LCLT also, since I found the thread talking about Neuron's way of taking ARA and also how to maximize it's absorption.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great, thanks a lot guys! I ordered some glycergrow and some LCLT also, since I found the thread talking about Neuron's way of taking ARA and also how to maximize it's absorption.
    Excellent, that is a great thread and the pre workout dosing protocol with GG and LCLT is certainly the most popular way to take the product.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

Similar Forum Threads

1. btpb short cycles vs long cycles?
    By sailbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 10:28 PM
  2. Opinions on short cycles....
    By Jergo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 02:55 PM
  3. EQ for short cycles?
    By Slowpain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5