Questions about starting my first Finaflex Andro 1 Cycle

JREY

Awards
Hello everybody at Anabolic Minds :) This is my first post ever and its mostly just a series of questions/concerns about Finaflex Andro 1, and i'd really appreciate it if the more experienced members could help to clear up my concerns and hopefully inform me before I start my first cycle.
I want to let you guys know the list of supplements I plan on taking along with my stats before I ask questions to give you guys perspective. So far I've ordered two bottles of Finaflex, two bottles of the Revolution PCT and two bottles of their Pure Test, which i have no intention of returning lol. Along with that, ive ordered a bottle of cycle assist, milk thistle, ALA, multivitamins and fish oil for intra cycle support as well as PCT. As for my stats I'm 19 and 5'4 weighing in at 135-140 pounds, so pretty much your average Filipino guy haha...I've been training for two solid years making good progress, however I feel like I've reached my genetic potential as I remain lean/cut whereas I wanna gain more mass to become jacked hence I've turned to a little chemical assistance.
Anyways my first question: For someone my size and age (19), what would be the safest way to cycle/dose myself so I could maintain healthy test levels as well as avoid any estrogen related side effects? I've read various posts where they give conflicting information, with some people saying 4 tabs of Finaflex for 4 weeks taken along with the PCT and the test booster during cycle, and other people saying two tabs of Finaflex plus test booster minus the pct for 4 weeks. So i'm confused and could use a little more clarity in this area.

Second Question: What realistic gains can I expect to see as well as keep? Scrolling through different reviews it seems like the average is 10-15 lbs, so would someone like me be able to reap those benefits as well as keep them after the cycles complete?
Third Question: Is a SERM absolutely necessary during PCT? I ask because im broke and have also read forums where they say its mandatory and other forums where they say the PCT and Test booster during and after the cycle alone could aid in hormonal recovery without use of SERM...so which is it?

Fourth Question: Would there be any way I could minimize side effects during and after, Also Im aware that prohormones carry risks but theres always a way to minimize them.

For anybody who's taken the time to read this thank you and hope to hear from the community soon!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two caos a day for the entire two bottles of andro. If everything is going good then bump it up to three caps on the third week.

Milk thistle you don't need. These are not methyl ph's so no liver damage.

All other staples for cycle look good.

Rev PCT I would only run for thirty days during PCT at two caps on an empty stomach before bed. On cycle is not necessary.

Pure Test during PCT at 3g a day for thirty days.

If everything is on point and first cycle I would say 8-10 lbs is very attainable and they will be keepable gains.

Doing this from my phone so sorry for the short hand version.

JREY

Awards
Thanks for the info Montego! Im feeling more confident about going through with this cycle. But I'd appreciate it if you could clarify "Two various a day for Andro", does that mean taking two tabs morning and night over eight weeks like some people recommend? Also should I still use pure test on cycle?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also. No SERM required.

Pure Test and Rev PCT for post cycle only.
If your want to take them during the cycle by all means go ahead but you will be much happier using them post cycle.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Auto correct sorry.

Two caps a day.

One cap in the morning.

One cap eight hours later.

Personally with two bottles I would suggest three caps a day.

Two am
One pm

This would make for a longer cycle then the for a day you eluded to and since it does take a bit longer for 1Andro to kick in longer cycle are normally the best option.

JREY

Awards
Awesome! Also in your opinion why would it be better taking the pure test for PCT only while others recommend it for on and off cycle. Not saying youre wrong but I'm Just trying to gain as much info as possible so I don't screw up haha

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Also in your opinion why would it be better taking the pure test for PCT only while others recommend it for on and off cycle. Not saying youre wrong but I'm Just trying to gain as much info as possible so I don't screw up haha
Yes I would only take pure test post cycle.

Although 1andro will not supress your natural test production as much other ph's on the market it will in fact suppress you some. Pure Test will not counteract this while using 1Andro.

JREY

Awards
That's everything I needed to know! Appreciate the concise yet informative replies on my first post Montego

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's everything I needed to know! Appreciate the concise yet informative replies on my first post Montego
I would say at 19,140 pounds and only 2 years of lifting you are nowhere near your genetic potential.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say at 19,140 pounds and only 2 years of lifting you are nowhere near your genetic potential.
Totally agree

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a problem. If you have any other questions hit us up at our sub forum here and we can answer whatever questions you might have about training, nutrition supplements and how to be awesome :)

JREY

Awards
Alright cool :D, I'll keep you guys posted on any gains I've made or PH problems I encounter and might need help on, till then...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

JREY

Awards
Hey Jiiggzz is there any advice you can impart to a newbie like me about 1 Andro/cycling/fitness that might be useful?
Also in response to your earlier comment about genetic potential, im pretty sure ive reached it considering I went to an endocrinologist to see if I can grow any taller...and he said my growth plates are closed lol might as well grow wider if not taller

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea no ****
Hey Jiiggzz is there any advice you can impart to a newbie like me about 1 Andro/cycling/fitness that might be useful?
Also in response to your earlier comment about genetic potential, im pretty sure ive reached it considering I went to an endocrinologist to see if I can grow any taller...and he said my growth plates are closed lol might as well grow wider if not taller
Yea the most useful info you can get is don't do it. Are you serious right now? You weigh 140lbs and you've reached your genetic potential? No. Growth plates have no effect on muscle gain. I'm glad you have an endocrinologist, hopefully you guys have a good working relationship because there is a good chance that messing with hormonal products at 19 will make you a frequent flyer! Tell your parents to beef up the health insurance and not to hope for grandchildren.

Here is a suggestion for you, drop the PH's at nineteen and eat some McDonald's.

Genetic potential at 19 and 140 is completely ludicrous. Smh...

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like I tell anyone else, regardless of whether or not you're using our products, you're too young at 19. Monte laid out a good cycle format for you, but your age is a big detractor for me. Pure Test and even PCT Rev are fine products and you'd see results from them. Leave the hormonals for later in life.
I'd rather see you spend the money on creatine (we have some of that too) and some BCAA/SAA (which we happen to also produce). And while you're at it you can grab some Max Pump and a preworkout. Hell, go all out.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a lot of knowledge about dosing protocols, just what the compounds do and the effects they have. For one, you are 19 so we can't (as a part of the forum rules) actually discuss the dosing and other side of things. With regards to other things; sure, this forum is always glad to help.

At 19 the best thing you can do is train hard, sleep plenty and eat loads; and by hard I don't mean 6 extra sets of bicep curls or an extra arm day. I mean work that'll actually add on mass. Heavy Rows, Heavy Deadlift, heavy bench etc. and by eat I mean eat. I have several friends that claim to eat a ton but never put on weight and then when I actually spend time with them, they eat one big meal then are full the rest of the day. That's not eating heaps. That's eating once.

And Sleep. Rest is key.

Oh, and train legs. Make these a priority. Many people train chest, back, shoulder and arms but then "get busy" or make excuses so they don't have to get in the gym for leg day. 48% of your muscles are located in your lower half and yet most BBer splits only have you training legs once per week.

JREY

Awards
Damn this post has me on the fence about using this stuff now, maybe I should think twice before using...

JREY

Awards
Hey Paratroop in the event that I decide to keep the Finaflex I've bought and not return them, whats the average shelf life if I keep it somewhere in my room? Would waiting till 21 be better, and also would the pills still be as powerful? Lol I'm starting to feel like I've made a rash decision...Also I think it was a bit misleading when I said I'm 19 because I turn 20 on November 26th, would being a 20 year old and taking it still be too young?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Call me a dick but I say go for it you 5'4 and 140 yeah that's no where near your genetic potential but if your lean, not a bad size either and with a proper pct you should recover just fine

JREY

Awards
Oscar have you done a cycle of any PH before? If so any advice man? Also I forgot to mention in my first post that I turn 20 this November, would that make a difference?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn this post has me on the fence about using this stuff now, maybe I should think twice before using...
Good!!!

Call me a dick but I say go for it you 5'4 and 140 yeah that's no where near your genetic potential but if your lean, not a bad size either and with a proper pct you should recover just fine
I wouldn't call you a dick just completely irresponsible.
Oscar have you done a cycle of any PH before? If so any advice man? Also I forgot to mention in my first post that I turn 20 this November, would that make a difference?
It does not matter whether your 19 or 20. You're on the fence for a good reason. Sit on those for a bit and put on an additional 20lbs naturally. Not only is that the most healthy way to go about things it's also the best results wise. You're going to start taking anabolics at 140 what are you going to do when you're stuck at 160? Start pinning? This also isn't just based on weight that you'll put on etc you very well could cause long term damage to your endocrine. For what?! 6lbs that you could EASILY put on at your age.

Dude, I started lifting at 117 if I can do it, you can. Put in the hard work man. Lift and eat calorie dense foods. Don't be dumb

JREY

Awards
Thanks for the super scary cautionary tale and words of wisdom spaniard! First thing Im going to do is return all three packages since I can't cancel the order haha

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the super scary cautionary tale and words of wisdom spaniard! First thing Im going to do is return all three packages since I can't cancel the order haha
Check this out man based on your good decision making capacity email me (in my sig) with your goals, current diet (total and macro ratios), routine, bf (pics if possible), etc etc and I'll help you out with packing some mass on for free

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I used ams 1ad 4ad back in the day I was 21 saw some nice gains since then a few cycles of aas and now I'm just cruising doing the self prescribed hrt thing lol. With a proper pct you should be fine just eat bigger train harder and get some research grade nolva or clomid to pct with.

Side note: I'm probably not the best person to take advice from because I'm kind of an irresponsible dikhead whom gives little thought to long term consequences

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Paratroop in the event that I decide to keep the Finaflex I've bought and not return them, whats the average shelf life if I keep it somewhere in my room? Would waiting till 21 be better, and also would the pills still be as powerful? Lol I'm starting to feel like I've made a rash decision...Also I think it was a bit misleading when I said I'm 19 because I turn 20 on November 26th, would being a 20 year old and taking it still be too young?
I'm pretty sure they'll come with a date stamped on them (the bottles). They will be good long beyond that date should you decide to hold on to them. Store them somewhere dark and cool, they should hold up just fine.

No worries on the rash decision. It happens. You've done a smart thing by holding off, though. 19-20, doesn't matter. Still too young in my eyes, especially since you've only been training for two years.

Spaniard made you a pretty badass offer, I wouldn't hesitate to take him up on that offer if I were you. Additionally, any of the guys on the FINAFLEX team will he willing to offer up solid advice, should you ask for it.

Keep a log. Post the link to your log here and we'll join you on this adventure.

JREY

Awards
Thanks a bunch Paratroop! I'm def impressed with how helpful everyone has been on this thread so far. once Spaniard helps me to dial in everything fitness related a log seems likely in the near future

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a bunch Paratroop! I'm def impressed with how helpful everyone has been on this thread so far. once Spaniard helps me to dial in everything fitness related a log seems likely in the near future
Hey bro I've sent you a couple of pms. Shoot me (via PM) your email address to send you some info

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Don't be shy the man offered up his help