Questions about starting my first Finaflex Andro 1 Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by JREY View Post
    Oscar have you done a cycle of any PH before? If so any advice man? Also I forgot to mention in my first post that I turn 20 this November, would that make a difference?
    I used ams 1ad 4ad back in the day I was 21 saw some nice gains since then a few cycles of aas and now I'm just cruising doing the self prescribed hrt thing lol. With a proper pct you should be fine just eat bigger train harder and get some research grade nolva or clomid to pct with.

Side note: I'm probably not the best person to take advice from because I'm kind of an irresponsible dikhead whom gives little thought to long term consequences
    The Swole Stoner

2. haha appreciate it anyway man!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JREY View Post
    Hey Paratroop in the event that I decide to keep the Finaflex I've bought and not return them, whats the average shelf life if I keep it somewhere in my room? Would waiting till 21 be better, and also would the pills still be as powerful? Lol I'm starting to feel like I've made a rash decision...Also I think it was a bit misleading when I said I'm 19 because I turn 20 on November 26th, would being a 20 year old and taking it still be too young?
    I'm pretty sure they'll come with a date stamped on them (the bottles). They will be good long beyond that date should you decide to hold on to them. Store them somewhere dark and cool, they should hold up just fine.

No worries on the rash decision. It happens. You've done a smart thing by holding off, though. 19-20, doesn't matter. Still too young in my eyes, especially since you've only been training for two years.

Spaniard made you a pretty badass offer, I wouldn't hesitate to take him up on that offer if I were you. Additionally, any of the guys on the FINAFLEX team will he willing to offer up solid advice, should you ask for it.

Keep a log. Post the link to your log here and we'll join you on this adventure.

4. Thanks a bunch Paratroop! I'm def impressed with how helpful everyone has been on this thread so far. once Spaniard helps me to dial in everything fitness related a log seems likely in the near future

5. Quote Originally Posted by JREY View Post
    Thanks a bunch Paratroop! I'm def impressed with how helpful everyone has been on this thread so far. once Spaniard helps me to dial in everything fitness related a log seems likely in the near future
    Hey bro I've sent you a couple of pms. Shoot me (via PM) your email address to send you some info
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   

6. Don't be shy the man offered up his help
    The Swole Stoner
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. starting my first Test E cycle.
    By 12brother2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 05:35 PM