Any one heard of Cutting Edge Labs?

  1. New Member
    gkusa001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    29343
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%

    Any one heard of Cutting Edge Labs?


    Hey guys, while I was prowling the internet looking at new supplement companies I cam across company that is based in Georgia. They are called Cutting Edge Labs (CEL which threw me off) and they can be found fairly easily with a google search .The reason I ask is because they seem to have some fairly interesting products specifically a product called Anabolic Countdown 321. Its formula consists of: MK-2866 "Osta", NMDA, 7-keto DHEA, Androsta 3,5 and Choline Bitartrate and before I would even consider trying this I wanted to see if any of you have any experience/knowledge with this company. I tried looking up reviews for them but I have not found anything about them positive or negative, Im guessing they are either very localized to there area or are just new to the scene. Thanks guys for any info/opinion that you can provide.

  2. New Member
    dallasboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    3655
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    50.52%

    I have because I saw they have good prices for their SARMs and are capped, but have never used them. Hard to find reviews too. Would like to know if they are legit.
  3. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,666
    Rep Power
    1145856
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    "really" good prices from a grey market sup company that no one has heard of? no thanks. I will stick with the companies known to test their products, and are trusted for a few more dollas.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    amarula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    155075
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%

    Wasn't this at bb.com store years back?
  5. New Member
    rhgunner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    5479
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.39%

    CEL was a great company with great products: H-drol, Suppress-C, and Formestane topical cream. They might be a different company just using the old company's name.
  6. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,490
    Rep Power
    612739
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    54.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol at them taking advantage of the CEL name.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,071
    Rep Power
    5166428
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    5.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    lol at them taking advantage of the CEL name.
    Yea guys this isn't the CEL you're thinking of
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  8. New Member
    gkusa001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    29343
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Yea guys this isn't the CEL you're thinking of
    Exactly this, it is because of this that I started this thread. Its not right that they are trying to piggyback the name for their own benefit. It Totally threw me off, thank god I actually research the companies I plan to purchase from.
  9. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,805
    Rep Power
    3373709
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by amarula View Post
    Wasn't this at bb.com store years back?
    yes they were sold at BB.com7-8 years ago. They used to make a creatine , beta alanine and other product

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  10. Board Sponsor
    gymratluke's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    51571
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    54.82%

    The old CEL was Competitive Edge Labs correct?
    ​Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete
  11. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,805
    Rep Power
    3373709
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gymratluke View Post
    The old CEL was Competitive Edge Labs correct?
    yes but Cutting Edge Labs also went by that as well back then

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  12. Board Sponsor
    gymratluke's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    51571
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    54.82%

    They have been around that long too?!
    ​Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete
  13. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,534
    Rep Power
    6137601
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    A basic look-over of their facebook and promotions shows that this is basically a "buy it online, cap it at home, and resell" company. So I cannot endorse using their products
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,805
    Rep Power
    3373709
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gymratluke View Post
    They have been around that long too?!
    Yes they have

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  15. New Member
    amarula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    155075
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yes they have
    In that time there was a lot of "LABS" Companies around those forums...the good ones of course and the others...
  16. New Member
    gkusa001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    29343
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%

    If they have been around as long as you say they have been I would feel a bit better about purchasing from them. The only real reason why I am concerned is because I don't want to end up buying a bunk/fake/ and or toxic Ostarine
  17. New Member
    dallasboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    3655
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    50.52%

    Send them an email with your concerns and questions. Reply time will tell a lot. Also ask for third party reviews.
  18. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,805
    Rep Power
    3373709
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    If they have been around as long as you say they have been I would feel a bit better about purchasing from them. The only real reason why I am concerned is because I don't want to end up buying a bunk/fake/ and or toxic Ostarine
    Actually it looks like there are two companies called Cutting Edge Labs. The one with the red and white CEL logo has erbeen around for many years , however the one with the PHs and Sarms is newer

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Actually it looks like there are two companies called Cutting Edge Labs. The one with the red and white CEL logo has erbeen around for many years , however the one with the PHs and Sarms is newer
    not to be confused with the original CEL-competitive edge labs!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. New Member
    dallasboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    3655
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    50.52%

    I originally found cutting edge labs on amazon searching for osta. I have never seen any post here or on other sites mentioning them, so I have stayed away. One thing I did like was their GW in pill form, but until I see legit reviews I'll hold off.
  21. New Member
    gkusa001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    29343
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    I originally found cutting edge labs on amazon searching for osta. I have never seen any post here or on other sites mentioning them, so I have stayed away. One thing I did like was their GW in pill form, but until I see legit reviews I'll hold off.
    Same here
  22. New Member
    Angela20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    15
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    I was an idiot and bought there gw pill and took it for about two weeks the whole two weeks I was sick as hell when I came off of it I was sick for about three days after stay the hell away for there **** it's junk, I'll be paying the extra money for real ****! Don't be dumb like me lol
  23. New Member
    gkusa001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    29343
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%

    Ty so very much I really appreciate the info. I was pretty suspicious of the company when I saw that uses blends rather than giving specifics as well as it still puts hoodia in its fat burner...nothing like paying for some filler
  24. New Member
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    130538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

    Just saw them today myself. Liquid form products, good prices, but no history. I sent them an email. I will ask them to introduce themseleves.
  25. New Member
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    130538
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. any one heard of Teklab?
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 12:22 PM
  2. Has any one heard of a supplement called SOS ???
    By proathlete in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:27 PM
  3. any one heard of Rogue
    By maxx23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:45 AM
  4. All Test 350. Has any one heard of this?
    By Scalini in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:19 AM
  5. Any one heard of TESTANATE 50 ?
    By PimpinLow98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 11:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in