Alphamine and Tropinol XP stack?... should i add anything?

speed389

Awards
UPDATE!!!!
link to 8 week log :http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/237814-alphamine-tropinol-xp.html

im about to order Alphamine and Tropinol XP and want to know your thoughts and should i add anything to my order... i have experiance with many other test boosters, ph's and fat loss pills in the past, about 2yrs ago. the market has changed with many new products and would appreciate some advice... mainly trying to burn fat and maintain as much muscle as possible, i currently weigh 260lbs and im 6"3, i was shreaded at 215lbs and bulked at one point to 235lbs and then life got in the way (job issues and got in a relationship and now merried 2yrs later, its all better now) and couldent keep up with the gym and with my diet anymore like i wanted. ive got a great diet again and very religious about going to the gym... let me know what you guys think and any recommendations to help me are welcome... and if your wondering why i chose Alphamine its because of all the great reviews ive read, otherwise ide like the O.G. oxy elite pro but i read thats long gone. i chose tropinol xp because it looked just as good as bioforge and ape... thanks everyone!

oh and i had another profile but the site wouldent let me log in to my old username so this is a new one, probably because it was so long since i was last active :( ... dont treat me like a newb because i have one post lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
add some forskalin 95 to boost the amount in the tropinol that would be a good addition imo.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
add some forskalin 95 to boost the amount in the tropinol that would be a good addition imo.
This if you want to add anything. Trop + Alphamine pre-workout and then some F-95 + other Alphamine dose.

I think that sounds like a solid combo for what you are going for.

speed389

Awards
awesome, thanks for the suggestions. i will add the Forskolin-95 and call it a wrap... cant wait to run this for the next 2 months ... if anyone wants to suggest anything else go ahead. maybe others will use this info for themselves

ill probably start up a log when i get everything in to share with everyone if anyone is interested. i seem to stay more focused and on track whenever i make a log online, havent done a log in a while but should be fun. ill add pics and weigh in's

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always appreciate logs. Throw a link in here when you get around to it. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome, thanks for the suggestions. i will add the Forskolin-95 and call it a wrap... cant wait to run this for the next 2 months ... if anyone wants to suggest anything else go ahead. maybe others will use this info for themselves

ill probably start up a log when i get everything in to share with everyone if anyone is interested. i seem to stay more focused and on track whenever i make a log online, havent done a log in a while but should be fun. ill add pics and weigh in's
run the forskolin-95 for 12 weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

run the forskolin-95 for 12 weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok ill grab one more bottle of f-95, im placing my order this Tuesday. any spicific reason or benifit to why 12weeks instead of 8?
thats just what is recommended. Dont really know as much as mr.cooper69 does on this, but 12 weeks provides better results vs 8 weeks.

speed389

Awards
thats just what is recommended. Dont really know as much as @mr.cooper69 does on this, but 12 weeks provides better results vs 8 weeks.
oh ok lol thought there might of been a diferent specific reason. didnt know it was a recommendation of 12 weeks, thanks!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskollin would be a solid addition, but X-gels IMO would be best but then again, drastically more expensive.

Mike

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Forskollin seems to be the way to go buddy.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskollin would be a solid addition, but X-gels IMO would be best but then again, drastically more expensive.

Mike
I've tried a handful of test boosters over the years and IME ArA/x gels out shine them by far...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the many recommendations so far. Forskolin over ArA for me when it comes to body composition.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I loved TXP, I'm sure you will enjoy it! Be good to hear your thoughts on it mid cycle.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
right but that's kinda like apples to oranges ... skizzy :)
Lol, it is yes...however, my point was If it were me I'd ditch the test booster and instead go with ArA...and Compete, see I'm iForce friendly :)

Also forskolin rocks, which is why e'vbody is recommending it...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm assuming you have the trop and alphamine on hand already which should be a nice stack......personally i'd throw in something like intimidate srt, if you look at the reviews you'll see many ppl reported a good amount of recomp effect going on....plus with the stims from the alphamine the intimidate could really help you rest and recover if your sensitive to the stims at all

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, it is yes...however, my point was If it were me I'd ditch the test booster and instead go with ArA...and Compete, see I'm iForce friendly :)

Also forskolin rocks, which is why e'vbody is recommending it...
I have some inhibit p??? canz I be sns friendly lulz

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Adding some Compete and Hemavol would be a great idea.

speed389

Awards
hmmm. well nutraplanet is out of f-95... can anyone recommend a reliable place to order f-95? I dont trust many places online to buy supplements, please pm me if you cant post it in the thread and im sorry if im not supposed to ask a question like this. im placing my order tomorrow and want everything in roughly at the same time. I dont want to do this stack without the f-95 ...

oh and one more question, this stack wont kill my labido will it? Ive been reading and im sure ill be ok, just double checking... I have to keep the wife happy after spending well over $100 on this stack lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm. well nutraplanet is out of f-95... can anyone recommend a reliable place to order f-95? I dont trust many places online to buy supplements, please pm me if you cant post it in the thread and im sorry if im not supposed to ask a question like this. im placing my order tomorrow and want everything in roughly at the same time. I dont want to do this stack without the f-95 ...

oh and one more question, this stack wont kill my labido will it? Ive been reading and im sure ill be ok, just double checking... I have to keep the wife happy after spending well over $100 on this stack lol
if anything tropinol xp will only increase your libido....i know i experienced elevated libido

speed389

Awards
I placed my order for everything. it should all be here next week sometime. when I get everything in ill post a link in here to the log section where ill review and go over my experiance with the products, cant wait!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I placed my order for everything. it should all be here next week sometime. when I get everything in ill post a link in here to the log section where ill review and go over my experiance with the products, cant wait!
Good luck. :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to see how you enjoy your stack

speed389

Awards
can't wait to see how you enjoy your stack
thanks man!

with my experience with alot of other products, I seam to respond very well to them and just about anything I take, so I have high hopes for this stack lol. we will see how it all gose :)

speed389

Awards
I mean, im not expecting these to be miracle pills/powder and loose all the weight I want after just2 months lol but I do hope I see some realistic gains in muscle and fat loss with the hard work and dieting ill be doing

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
itll work ... the diet and hard training are the key.. but the supps u have chosen will definitely help!

speed389

Awards
i got the tropinol xp and F-95 in today and should have the alphamine in on monday... i wish we got mail on sunday so i can start this stack on monday lol ... my next post will be a link to the log section of the forum where ill post a little about myself, thoughts, workouts, gains and some before and after pics... when i run a cycle/stack my diet is very clean and workouts are not done till it hurts to pick up my car keys to go home lol. if this stack works it will defiantly show by the end of the cycle :)

speed389

Awards
it says i need 7 more posts so i can add pics to my log... im going to spam 8 posts in here with a link at the end to the log section... im sorry about the 8 useless posts

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to seeing your feedback in this log...this should be an excellent stack.

I really like seeing PES and iForce products together, there are a few that are quite complementary.