bulbine with lecheek TX-3?

G.Superior

Awards
Sup fellas, quick question here. Got about 5 weeks left on my cut. Currently sitting around 240. I'Ve used sns bulbine standalone before at 2 caps a day. Noticed some increased acne and maybe a lil alpha male feeling. Not much besides that. I do feel I recovered much quicker than normal, even while switching up my routine. Now after this cut I was planning on stacking DAA with Bioforge Promax. I respond well to fadogia and I think adding daa wud be a great addition. After searching around I see that Lecheek has come out with a new booster in TX-3. Now here is the problem, Promax already has a mild AI in it via the 7 - methoxyflavone and TX- 3 has 50mg of Arimistane (erase). Now oer the rat study, Bulbine also has estrogen control properties as well. I am concerned with lowering estrogen dangerously to low.

IIRC 7 - methoxyflavone has a very short half life and I can take 3 caps of erase with no joint pain at all. Also dosed erase pro every day and never noticed any joint discomfort. Im my head the fact that DAA causes estrogen elevation as well would maybe cancel out the double estro control of the Arimistane and bulbine stacked together. I guess the other option would be to use dpol nstead of Tx-3, but im jus concerned about the heightened estrogen from the DAA with out a good proven AI to control it. The data on bulbine is only from a rat study, so im having a problem making a decision

G.Superior

Awards
Bump

G.Superior

Awards
Somebody? Anybody?

G.Superior

Awards
HELLO hELLO helLO hellOooooo

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd think you would be ok with the TX-3 and Bulbine stacked. Maybe even add in some dopadex for prolactin control. I would skip the BioForge Promax, in place of it you could use Forskolin 95 if you wanted. So it would be Tx3/Bulbine/Dopadex/F95 stack. You might even save a bit of money that way, and have better quality forskolin to boot.

That'd be my suggestion anyway. You might want to wait for more opinions though, just to make sure.

G.Superior

Awards
I'd think you would be ok with the TX-3 and Bulbine stacked. Maybe even add in some dopadex for prolactin control. I would skip the BioForge Promax, in place of it you could use Forskolin 95 if you wanted. So it would be Tx3/Bulbine/Dopadex/F95 stack. You might even save a bit of money that way, and have better quality forskolin to boot.

That'd be my suggestion anyway. You might want to wait for more opinions though, just to make sure.
Thx for the only reply lol. I respond very well to fadogia and Bioforge Promax has been very good to be in the past. I would much rather use plain ol DAA in place of the TX-3. Still slightly concernced about the increase in estro from daa. Might just have to hope the bulbine is enough to keep it down

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx for the only reply lol. I respond very well to fadogia and Bioforge Promax has been very good to be in the past. I would much rather use plain ol DAA in place of the TX-3. Still slightly concernced about the increase in estro from daa. Might just have to hope the bulbine is enough to keep it down
Prolactin can raise with DAA n9t necessarily estrogen which is why he rec ldopa