bulbine with lecheek TX-3?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.26%

bulbine with lecheek TX-3?

Sup fellas, quick question here. Got about 5 weeks left on my cut. Currently sitting around 240. I'Ve used sns bulbine standalone before at 2 caps a day. Noticed some increased acne and maybe a lil alpha male feeling. Not much besides that. I do feel I recovered much quicker than normal, even while switching up my routine. Now after this cut I was planning on stacking DAA with Bioforge Promax. I respond well to fadogia and I think adding daa wud be a great addition. After searching around I see that Lecheek has come out with a new booster in TX-3. Now here is the problem, Promax already has a mild AI in it via the 7 - methoxyflavone and TX- 3 has 50mg of Arimistane (erase). Now oer the rat study, Bulbine also has estrogen control properties as well. I am concerned with lowering estrogen dangerously to low.

IIRC 7 - methoxyflavone has a very short half life and I can take 3 caps of erase with no joint pain at all. Also dosed erase pro every day and never noticed any joint discomfort. Im my head the fact that DAA causes estrogen elevation as well would maybe cancel out the double estro control of the Arimistane and bulbine stacked together. I guess the other option would be to use dpol nstead of Tx-3, but im jus concerned about the heightened estrogen from the DAA with out a good proven AI to control it. The data on bulbine is only from a rat study, so im having a problem making a decision

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.26%

Bump
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.26%

Somebody? Anybody?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.26%

HELLO hELLO helLO hellOooooo
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'd think you would be ok with the TX-3 and Bulbine stacked. Maybe even add in some dopadex for prolactin control. I would skip the BioForge Promax, in place of it you could use Forskolin 95 if you wanted. So it would be Tx3/Bulbine/Dopadex/F95 stack. You might even save a bit of money that way, and have better quality forskolin to boot.

That'd be my suggestion anyway. You might want to wait for more opinions though, just to make sure.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I asked around for help also, so you should be all set soon G.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  7. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

If it were me I would go with DAA(you can find it for 6.99 for 100g) with Inhibit P and Bulbine at 2 caps per day. Im not a big fan of Promax but if you want to use it I would not be to worried about 7 methoxy lowering estrogen too much.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.26%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'd think you would be ok with the TX-3 and Bulbine stacked. Maybe even add in some dopadex for prolactin control. I would skip the BioForge Promax, in place of it you could use Forskolin 95 if you wanted. So it would be Tx3/Bulbine/Dopadex/F95 stack. You might even save a bit of money that way, and have better quality forskolin to boot.

That'd be my suggestion anyway. You might want to wait for more opinions though, just to make sure.
    Thx for the only reply lol. I respond very well to fadogia and Bioforge Promax has been very good to be in the past. I would much rather use plain ol DAA in place of the TX-3. Still slightly concernced about the increase in estro from daa. Might just have to hope the bulbine is enough to keep it down
  9. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by G.Superior View Post

Thx for the only reply lol. I respond very well to fadogia and Bioforge Promax has been very good to be in the past. I would much rather use plain ol DAA in place of the TX-3. Still slightly concernced about the increase in estro from daa. Might just have to hope the bulbine is enough to keep it down
    Prolactin can raise with DAA n9t necessarily estrogen which is why he rec ldopa

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 737
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 10:31 PM
  2. Gregg1494's 8 week run with Lecheek Mass HGH and PES Erase
    By gregg1494 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:23 PM
  3. Replies: 161
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 05:06 PM
  4. PCT with Lecheek AD-3 (Sponsored) and more!!!
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 09:08 AM
  5. CaptHowdy5150 goes Xtreme with Lecheek Nutrition
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 10:47 AM