Orange Triad

Heisenberg6

Heisenberg6

Awards
I don't mean to create the 10 million multivitamin thread I just have a quick question.

My go to multi has always been OT simply because of the joint complex. I'm wondering if someone can chime in on the actual profile of the joint complex?

Is it properly dosed? Would I be better off getting a less expensive multi and dosing supplements for my joints separately? If so, recommendations on what to supplement for joints?

Thanks!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
It is properly dosed glucosamine and chondroitin as well as msm.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The dosing works very well for me and the pricing if great for everything that you get

Reactions: mw1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
IIRC glucosanine and chondroitin supplementation have very little evidence surrounding their efficacy and so i wouldnt discredit using cissus or another joint supplement while using OT.

The multivitamin profile however is unparralleled and i use it daily. Just not for joint health

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC glucosanine and chondroitin supplementation have very little evidence surrounding their efficacy and so i wouldnt discredit using cissus or another joint supplement while using OT. The multivitamin profile however is unparralleled and i use it daily. Just not for joint health
I was just wondering about this. I use OT daily but my elbow has been bugging a little. I have Iforce joint help and didn't want to waste it... Guess I can use both simultaneously?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I was just wondering about this. I use OT daily but my elbow has been bugging a little. I have Iforce joint help and didn't want to waste it... Guess I can use both simultaneously?
I can't see joint helps profile but i would imagine you can. I use OT and Cissus XT daily with zero issues; but then again i dont expect any.

Heisenberg6

Heisenberg6

Awards
Thanks guys for the opinion.

The only other multi I have used is Source Naturals Men's Life Force so I wasn't sure if id be better off using that and then dosing my own joint complex but if the profile of OT is solid then I will continue to use it.

Any opinions on SN Men's Life Force?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for the opinion.

The only other multi I have used is Source Naturals Men's Life Force so I wasn't sure if id be better off using that and then dosing my own joint complex but if the profile of OT is solid then I will continue to use it.

Any opinions on SN Men's Life Force?
Definitely stick with OT. It's very popular and for good reason.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used both Now Adam and Orange Triad. Personally I think Now Adam is a better deal. Don't get me wrong Orange Triad is an ok multi, but I don't notice any difference when taking it compared to taking Adam.

Heisenberg6

Heisenberg6

Awards
Definitely stick with OT. It's very popular and for good reason.
Thanks for the advice Jiigzz

I've used both Now Adam and Orange Triad. Personally I think Now Adam is a better deal. Don't get me wrong Orange Triad is an ok multi, but I don't notice any difference when taking it compared to taking Adam.
Thanks T-Bone. I'm in the same boat, I switch between OT and Life Force and can't tell the difference. Then again I don't see anyone "feeling" a difference unless your deficient in a certain vitamin or mineral. I don't know how well the digestive aid is in OT but I swear I notice a difference on that aspect.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice Jiigzz

Thanks T-Bone. I'm in the same boat, I switch between OT and Life Force and can't tell the difference. Then again I don't see anyone "feeling" a difference unless your deficient in a certain vitamin or mineral. I don't know how well the digestive aid is in OT but I swear I notice a difference on that aspect.
I have IBS and don't notice a difference with OT. The point is the only reason for a multi is to prevent deficiencies. It's just an insurance policy. So why pay for extras when you don't really need them?. When I shop for a multi, I want high quality and low price. If I want joint protection I will use Cissus Xt. Plus I don't really want to take 6 pills for a multi vitamin. I'm taking OT at the moment, but only because I found a really good deal on it. Once I finish up though I'm going back to Now Adam. Multi-vitamins are just a "it's there if you need it." type of supplement.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is Orange Triad a whole food based multi or synthetic? I know is a full and complete multi vitamin, but I'm unsure if it is in fact whole food based vitamin distribution which has a higher absorption rate.