Natural Anabolics?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a thread with a list of natural anabolics?

I'll start:

PES Anabeta Elite
USP Labs Prime

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
MAN PR-XT
MAN Nolvadren XT

inb4 this thread explodes since there's a metric f*ck-ton of natural anabolics

xhrr

Awards
MAN PR-XT
MAN Nolvadren XT

inb4 this thread explodes since there's a metric f*ck-ton of natural anabolics
no bias of course. I respect reps who can push their own companies products but also offer alternatives such as other companies who also make effective products. Too many guys and not just you only recommend their companies own products. It is a turn off personally but hey I'm just a guy with an opinion.

OP: My favorite product are Forskolin, Anabeta, Bioforge, and formestane.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor
BioForge
Anabeta

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly the best all in 1 is by far Alphamax, IMHO.

Some other honorable mentions would be BioForge, ABE, ARA which would all stack really well Alphamax!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natadrol (the best)
Pr-Xt
Ara

These are the most effective and most proven IMO

Anabeta to some but really didn't do anything for me.

Alphamaxx profile looks really good

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Natadrol (the best)
Pr-Xt
Ara

These are the most effective and most proven IMO

Anabeta to some but really didn't do anything for me.

Alphamaxx profile looks really good
You responded to PR-XT but not anabeta? This does not make sense in the context of "anabolism."

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
no bias of course. I respect reps who can push their own companies products but also offer alternatives such as other companies who also make effective products. Too many guys and not just you only recommend their companies own products. It is a turn off personally but hey I'm just a guy with an opinion.

OP: My favorite product are Forskolin, Anabeta, Bioforge, and formestane.
I pretty much agree with your list, plus ArA and minus formestane (not natural!).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You responded to PR-XT but not anabeta? This does not make sense in the context of "anabolism."
Weird Ik. I meant Anabeta elite. For some strange reason I really didn't feel any effect except hunger at times.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Anabeta
Natadrol
DAA
ARA

I am sure there are others that are effective but these are my go too's.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Anabeta
Natadrol
DAA
ARA

I am sure there are others that are effective but these are my go too's.

xhrr

Awards
I pretty much agree with your list, plus ArA and minus formestane (not natural!).
Haha whenever I hear natural I assume legal. I love formestane and hate Ara not because it wasn't effective but my joints ache so bad on it. I wish I could handle the sides because the body comp from it was pronounced.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Natadrol
MassFX Black
Drive
Glycobol
Creatine

Just my short list of a few that I personally like.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So are we saying that all these products build new lean muscle?

May be a dumb question but what are we considering anabolic? Definition wise.

I like a lot of the supps mentioned so not trying to cause an uproar.

Raize

Awards
Nothing is going to compare with steroids, however for 18 - 30 year olds: disciplined diet, high quality protein with legitimate fats, especially omega-3 (fish), proper weight resistance training, high intensity cardio, sleep solid 8-9 hours. That's pretty anabolic.

Not a bad idea to add a multivitamin, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, and make sure to get enough Zinc, Calcium and Magnesium (Transdermal Magnesium is best).

I think those 18 - 30, wanting to be naturally fit: much more than the above is likely wasteful unless it provides some mental motivation enabling you to stick with the above.

That is until you hit mid to late 30's. Then you need to look for things to kick up your natural test that is on a pretty good decline by then. This would be essentially the same as the above with the addition of Transdermal Prasterone (real DHEA) / Pregnenolone and alpha-Naphthoflavone (sine Aromatase increases with age, and with weight gain, that also comes with age). Also, Transdermal Prasterone tends to convert to estrogen in men, however that is why a legitimate AI such as alpha-Naphthoflavone is important.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Nothing is going to compare with steroids, however for 18 - 30 year olds: disciplined diet, high quality protein with legitimate fats, especially omega-3 (fish), proper weight resistance training, high intensity cardio, sleep solid 8-9 hours. That's pretty anabolic.

Not a bad idea to add a multivitamin, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, and make sure to get enough Zinc, Calcium and Magnesium (Transdermal Magnesium is best).

I think those 18 - 30, wanting to be naturally fit: much more than the above is likely wasteful unless it provides some mental motivation enabling you to stick with the above.

That is until you hit mid to late 30's. Then you need to look for things to kick up your natural test that is on a pretty good decline by then. This would be essentially the same as the above with the addition of Transdermal Prasterone (real DHEA) / Pregnenolone and alpha-Naphthoflavone (sine Aromatase increases with age, and with weight gain, that also comes with age). Also, Transdermal Prasterone tends to convert to estrogen in men, however that is why a legitimate AI such as alpha-Naphthoflavone is important.
People who use gear who say they could achieve the same results naturally have bad gear and have never seen what pharmaceutical grade hormones, peptides, etc can do

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
People who use gear who say they could achieve the same results naturally have bad gear and have never seen what pharmaceutical grade hormones, peptides, etc can do
Are pharma peptides illegal/banned?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent found anything natural that outperforms X-Factor (arachidonic acid) for lean mass and strength gains.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
-Anabeta
-X-gels
-bioforge

Im yet to try anything that out performs this combo. I'll add forskolin to this list as well.

Heisenberg6

Heisenberg6

Awards
-Anabeta -X-gels -bioforge Im yet to try anything that out performs this combo. I'll add forskolin to this list as well.
So are you saying you would run all three of those as a stack or is that overkill?

Also how is bioforge, that is one supplement I have yet to try and really want to.

How does the V3 compare to the pro max? I wish I could use the pro max but it contains Forskolin and I have dosed Forskolin every possible way and it unfortunately tears my stomach apart.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Anabeta, Compound 20, Prime. Original anabeta, not the elite version. I haven't used X-gels only because of medical issues but have not seen or read a bad review about the product.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-Anabeta
-X-gels
-bioforge

Im yet to try anything that out performs this combo. I'll add forskolin to this list as well.
I'll echo this. I keep all these well stocked for use frequently (my forskolin supply right now is quite ridiculous ;)).

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
no one mentioned ursolic acid!
I think because in order for it to be effective it must be dosed high and also research has shown that it makes test subjects (rats) infertile.

Whether or not that carries over to humans is the question at hand.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly the best all in 1 is by far Alphamax, IMHO.

Some other honorable mentions would be BioForge, ABE, ARA which would all stack really well Alphamax!
I will take a wild guess, do Performax labs manufacture Alphamax? That's not a rhetorical question either.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So are you saying you would run all three of those as a stack or is that overkill?

Also how is bioforge, that is one supplement I have yet to try and really want to.

How does the V3 compare to the pro max? I wish I could use the pro max but it contains Forskolin and I have dosed Forskolin every possible way and it unfortunately tears my stomach apart.
I would run all three together. All three are very different but strongly compliment each other.

WRT Forskolin, have you used the 95% one that AS offers?

I'll echo this. I keep all these well stocked for use frequently (my forskolin supply right now is quite ridiculous ;)).
Top stack right here. I'm jealous of your forskolin supply lol

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will take a wild guess, do Performax labs manufacture Alphamax? That's not a rhetorical question either.
Yes we do!
It was his "honest" opinion though brah
Absolutley! Have you seen the profile for Alphamax? It is with out question a top tier testosterone booster! Now whether or not its the absolute best for you is up to you, but IMHO for me its by far one of the most complete testosterone boosters, i can only come up with a couple others that even compete but their price range is generally much higher.

xhrr

Awards
Yes we do!

Absolutley! Have you seen the profile for Alphamax? It is with out question a top tier testosterone booster! Now whether or not its the absolute best for you is up to you, but IMHO for me its by far one of the most complete testosterone boosters, i can only come up with a couple others that even compete but their price range is generally much higher.
Yeah I have. 75 mg arimistane makes it a no go for me.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have. 75 mg arimistane makes it a no go for me.
We've had a lot of testers that enjoyed 3 caps more then 4 caps. At 3 caps your getting around 57mg of Arimistane but still over 1000mg of Divanil, 225mg L-Dopa and almost 40mg 95% Forskolin. With that the Forskolin is really the only thing on the "low" side, however 1. its synergistic with the rest of the formula 2. Is likely still much more then you get in other products using Forskolin in a prop. blend. And then ofcourse 1 bottle last 6 weeks :)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We've had a lot of testers that enjoyed 3 caps more then 4 caps. At 3 caps your getting around 57mg of Arimistane but still over 1000mg of Divanil, 225mg L-Dopa and almost 40mg 95% Forskolin. With that the Forskolin is really the only thing on the "low" side, however 1. its synergistic with the rest of the formula 2. Is likely still much more then you get in other products using Forskolin in a prop. blend. And then ofcourse 1 bottle last 6 weeks :)
Is it available in the UK as looks like a nice combination... What extract is the L-Dopa?

Is Arimistane similar to what Erase contains or same compound?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it available in the UK as looks like a nice combination... What extract is the L-Dopa?

Is Arimistane similar to what Erase contains or same compound?
98% L-Dopa.

Arimistane is exact same material.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm a tad confused but perhaps I read wrong. 4 caps has 100mg of Forskolin but 3 caps only has 40mg?

Anywho, formula looks solid. Be interesting to see how people enjoy it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm a tad confused but perhaps I read wrong. 4 caps has 100mg of Forskolin but 3 caps only has 40mg?

Anywho, formula looks solid. Be interesting to see how people enjoy it.
I dont think i said 100mg in that post. I think maybe your referring to another post where i said Alphamax + Forskolin-95 = 100mg Forksolin ie 50mg from each.

But Anyway its 12.5mg of 95% Forskolin per cap, 4 caps per day, 50mg/day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think i said 100mg in that post. I think maybe your referring to another post where i said Alphamax + Forskolin-95 = 100mg Forksolin ie 50mg from each. But Anyway its 12.5mg of 95% Forskolin per cap, 4 caps per day, 50mg/day.
I'm definitely interested in this.

You have to remember most of AM people are bandwagon jumpers. If it's not PES than they don't talk about it or it's not worth it lmao.

No offense to PES. I love PES but everyone here a all about them, especially how they market on here.lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great responses, Anabeta, ArA and Forskolin stack is tough to beat.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm definitely interested in this.

You have to remember most of AM people are bandwagon jumpers. If it's not PES than they don't talk about it or it's not worth it lmao.

No offense to PES. I love PES but everyone here a all about them, especially how they market on here.lol
No offense taken, I think a lot of people respect the fact that we put products out that work. They work so well a lot of companies use our formulas/dosing for their products.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offense taken, I think a lot of people respect the fact that we put products out that work. They work so well a lot of companies use our formulas/dosing for their products.
Nah u guys do. Lol. I'm always buying PES products. I was just saying that everyone only talks about u guys instead of branching out and having an open mind.

Hats off to y'all for making great sh!t and "GROUPIES" hahahaha lmao

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nah u guys do. Lol. I'm always buying PES products. I was just saying that everyone only talks about u guys instead of branching out and having an open mind.

Hats off to y'all for making great sh!t and "GROUPIES" hahahaha lmao
Lol thanks man

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After Alphamax hits the shelves and we launch our next products i dont think there will be shortage of talk about Performax!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Right now I'm cycling off everything except creatine. Kinda sucks lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I dont think i said 100mg in that post. I think maybe your referring to another post where i said Alphamax + Forskolin-95 = 100mg Forksolin ie 50mg from each.

But Anyway its 12.5mg of 95% Forskolin per cap, 4 caps per day, 50mg/day.
Ah that explains it. Im on my phone so details are easy to miss.

I'm definitely going to try this

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all of the X-Factor/arachidonic acid support in this thread guys.

It's among the best ingredients in sports nutrition, and it is terrific to finally see it beginning to get the attention it deserves!

python93

python93

Awards
Who makes these products?
Also are these ok for a 20 yr old on a bulk or better while on a cut?
And these are all natural rigth?