Natural Anabolics?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,655
    Rep Power
    7847037
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    27.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    Hmm I'll have to look into that...never really noticed anything when I took it and the only reason I tried it was because I got four bottles dirt cheap
    I've never used it, but I heard good things about it.


    You're the first I've heard that didn't like it, although I also never asked about it so it's possible that tons of people don't like it lol.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042

  2. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    173705
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yes we do!

    Absolutley! Have you seen the profile for Alphamax? It is with out question a top tier testosterone booster! Now whether or not its the absolute best for you is up to you, but IMHO for me its by far one of the most complete testosterone boosters, i can only come up with a couple others that even compete but their price range is generally much higher.
    What will Alphamax be available in Europe or specifically the UK?
  3. New Member
    gkusa001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    29345
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I hear it's made of pure chocolate.
    LOL YES!!! I have come to the same conclusion.
    Honestly PES products are just like EBF's recompadrol and AAv2. In the sense that once you get started its really hard to stop.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,556
    Rep Power
    6674459
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    LOL YES!!! I have come to the same conclusion.
    Honestly PES products are just like EBF's recompadrol and AAv2. In the sense that once you get started its really hard to stop.

    Nope, PES is in a class all its own...
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  5. New Member
    gkusa001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    29345
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nope, PES is in a class all its own...
    Not going to argue with ya. PES is off the charts, just trying to spread some EBF love
  6. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,276
    Rep Power
    7475021
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post

    Not going to argue with ya. PES is off the charts, just trying to spread some EBF love
    Both are great companies in my books, love the entire PES line and a big fan of Recompadrol.
    Keep meaning to give Metabolic powder a try next, hearing good things.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  7. New Member
    gkusa001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    29345
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Both are great companies in my books, love the entire PES line and a big fan of Recompadrol.
    Keep meaning to give Metabolic powder a try next, hearing good things.
    You should really give it a try. Even though its just HCa and RK I found that it has worked really well for me during my large meals with LG Bulk and Recomp. But I will admit, there is a slight period of time during the initial stage of use that you will have to run to the bathroom occasionally. But this lasts for only a short while and went away after 3-4 days (I'm guessing that the body just adapts/adjusts to the HCa addition?)

    I dose it 2 times a day
    Training Days: 1.5g with my preworkout meal and 3.5g with post.
    Rest: 2.5g in the morning and 2.5 with my largest meal

    So far I have ran it twice at 8 weeks a piece (1st Bulk, 2nd recomp) with Recompadrol and it definitely does what it is marketed to do.
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,817
    Rep Power
    1758509
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post

    You should really give it a try. Even though its just HCa and RK I found that it has worked really well for me during my large meals with LG Bulk and Recomp. But I will admit, there is a slight period of time during the initial stage of use that you will have to run to the bathroom occasionally. But this lasts for only a short while and went away after 3-4 days (I'm guessing that the body just adapts/adjusts to the HCa addition?)

    I dose it 2 times a day
    Training Days: 1.5g with my preworkout meal and 3.5g with post.
    Rest: 2.5g in the morning and 2.5 with my largest meal

    So far I have ran it twice at 8 weeks a piece (1st Bulk, 2nd recomp) with Recompadrol and it definitely does what it is marketed to do.
    Thanks for the kind words, it is my intention to only bring quality products at great prices for you guys

    I appreciate your feedback!
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  9. New Member
    bigflex0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    143079
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    43.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I think the CEO said he's reformulating it to be more potent and re-releasing it.
    Last I hear we were planning on larger mg tabs to get the number of pills per day down. Most who really loved it used 8-10 and that is a lot of pills. The real test for Natadrol will be the results people see finally running the higher doses.

    Many great products mentioned in this thread. Anyone who has been in this game for 15 years or more will tell you how lucky we are today with the options we have.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  10. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,004
    Rep Power
    2116525
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    0.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    8 pills was perfect for the first run and 10 for the second. Definitely need to get this ball rolling guys.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  11. Advanced Member
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    985
    Rep Power
    994530
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    44.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Hmm I'll have to look into that...never really noticed anything when I took it and the only reason I tried it was because I got four bottles dirt cheap
    You didn't notice it because it sucked. I can't believe I bought that kit like four years ago. Young and na´ve.
  12. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    116677
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    83.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Nah u guys do. Lol. I'm always buying PES products. I was just saying that everyone only talks about u guys instead of branching out and having an open mind.

    Hats off to y'all for making great sh!t and "GROUPIES" hahahaha lmao
    I tried branching out, but unintentionally have only used PES and SNS products over the last year. When I'm bulking I've used nothing better than ABE and when I'm cutting, there's nothing better than Alphamine; I'm only ever doing one or the other, so why risk anything else. I'm older so more risk averse!
  13. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211399
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post

    I tried branching out, but unintentionally have only used PES and SNS products over the last year. When I'm bulking I've used nothing better than ABE and when I'm cutting, there's nothing better than Alphamine; I'm only ever doing one or the other, so why risk anything else. I'm older so more risk averse!
    If it ain't broke right... (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  14. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    5371257
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    19.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I tried branching out, but unintentionally have only used PES and SNS products over the last year. When I'm bulking I've used nothing better than ABE and when I'm cutting, there's nothing better than Alphamine; I'm only ever doing one or the other, so why risk anything else. I'm older so more risk averse!
    Ain't nothing wrong with this!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  15. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

    You didn't notice it because it sucked. I can't believe I bought that kit like four years ago. Young and na´ve.
    A lot of people liked it but.....ill need to try it a higher dosage to be sold.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  16. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Has anyone mentioned Fadogia?
    I'm a huge fan.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    9771
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    59.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0

    Last I hear we were planning on larger mg tabs to get the number of pills per day down. Most who really loved it used 8-10 and that is a lot of pills. The real test for Natadrol will be the results people see finally running the higher doses.

    Many great products mentioned in this thread. Anyone who has been in this game for 15 years or more will tell you how lucky we are today with the options we have.
    Any idea when? The reformulation talk started a looooooong time ago.. Sure Would be nice to see it soon!
  18. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    9771
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    59.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0

    Last I hear we were planning on larger mg tabs to get the number of pills per day down. Most who really loved it used 8-10 and that is a lot of pills. The real test for Natadrol will be the results people see finally running the higher doses.

    Many great products mentioned in this thread. Anyone who has been in this game for 15 years or more will tell you how lucky we are today with the options we have.
    Any idea when? The reformulation talk started a looooooong time ago.. Sure Would be nice to see it soon!
  19. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    9771
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    59.46%

    Damn phone.. Sorry about double post
  20. New Member
    bigflex0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    143079
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    43.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    Any idea when? The reformulation talk started a looooooong time ago.. Sure Would be nice to see it soon!
    The owner of the company Eric is finishing up his first year of law school this week. Next week I expect things to start to pick up speed and I will have more information then hopefully. I wish I had more of a concrete answer but I do not. Thank you for your interest.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  21. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    1688303
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Has anyone mentioned Fadogia? I'm a huge fan.
    What's your goto fadogia product?
    Curling in the squat rack results in the death penalty.
  22. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post

    What's your goto fadogia product?
    T-Force
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,414
    Rep Power
    1407012
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    50.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    What's your goto fadogia product?
    T-Force and Tropinol are both excellent options.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:40 AM
  2. Natural Anabolic Stack?
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 04:57 AM
  3. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 02:42 PM
  4. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page
    By theshocker21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 05:20 PM
  5. ez's swanson vitamin all natural anabolic lifestyle stack
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in