Natural Anabolics?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Best for a bulk/recomp.

If youre looking at both forskolin and anabeta I would use Anabeta elite which includes it and also cort control.

Anabeta = PES
    Forskolin-95= analyzed supplements
    ARA (x-factor)= SNS

There are other ARA options that is a personal preference as I had good results with SNS

Yes they are all natural, no worries
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. What's recomp
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by python93 View Post
    What's recomp
    Recompositioning of your physique, slower than a bulk to add mass or than a cut to lose weight.

The holy grail of simultaneously losing fat while gaining muscle
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by python93 View Post
    Who makes these products?
    Also are these ok for a 20 yr old on a bulk or better while on a cut?
    And these are all natural rigth?
    These are more for a recomp but can be used on either a bulk or cut although personally i prefer them on a bulk/ recomp.

Anabeta is from PES
    Forskolin is from Analyzed supplements
    ArA is from X-gels or XF

And they are natural

As an aside, im not a fan or reducing cort too much; it gets a bad rap despite the important function that it plays. I would only use it if i felt my body was over producing it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    These are more for a recomp but can be used on either a bulk or cut although personally i prefer them on a bulk/ recomp.

Anabeta is from PES
    Forskolin is from Analyzed supplements
    ArA is from X-gels or XF

And they are natural

As an aside, im not a fan or reducing cort too much; it gets a bad rap despite the important function that it plays. I would only use it if i felt my body was over producing it
    Clear PM's you were full. Regarding the question you had for me earlier.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Would ArA work for somebody on TRT or is it a waste?

7. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Would ArA work for somebody on TRT or is it a waste?
    Not a waste at all man...that's actually the boat I'm in currently...

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Clear PM's you were full. Regarding the question you had for me earlier.
    Oh right. I'll do that now
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

9. How do you members feel about Animal products like M-Stak and Stak?

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    How do you members feel about Animal products like M-Stak and Stak?

Jokes.

11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

I'm definitely interested in this.

You have to remember most of AM people are bandwagon jumpers. If it's not PES than they don't talk about it or it's not worth it lmao.

No offense to PES. I love PES but everyone here a all about them, especially how they market on here.lol
    I think its actually a complement and testimony to the AM community members' loyalty. Nothing wrong with loving a product or company and sticking with what works. This is a highly educated forum. Not many hype suckers around here.

And let's be honest, a lot of the ingredients we're seeing pop up in newer products were first brought to the market by PES. I think a lot of customers/AM members know this and appreciate PES innovation and continue to support them for it.

The only dmaa products I ever consistently purchased were from EPharm because they always worked and I like to support the innovators rather than the copycats. I feel the same way with PES.

12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Not a waste at all man...that's actually the boat I'm in currently...
    Cool, are you using ArA as directed or are you doing it any different since you're on TRT?

13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Jokes.
    In what way? I've heard M-Stak is a great nutrient partitioner.

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post

Just never believed in that company. A lot of newbs get sucked in by them. Just my opinion on them.

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129166/

This says otherwise.

Both products are overpriced anyways. On top of that, why the hell would you wanna take all those pills?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129166/

This says otherwise.

Both products are overpriced anyways. On top of that, why the hell would you wanna take all those pills?
    Crap. Thanks, man.

17. Dare I say Activate Xtreme?! Wait thats a DS product...cant be natural
    ​Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete

18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm definitely interested in this.

You have to remember most of AM people are bandwagon jumpers. If it's not PES than they don't talk about it or it's not worth it lmao.

No offense to PES. I love PES but everyone here a all about them, especially how they market on here.lol
    I can see where you're coming from, but PES gets the talk it does because of innovation. Even in Alphamax (which looks great), we see two ingredients that PES/AS popularized: Arimistane (it even has a trademark now!) and 95% forskolin. Point being: when you take the lead, you get talk.

19. How bout triazole and daa stack? Tried it once and beat my PRs. Also got into the testbooster scene when I first used animal test and that's how I actually found xgels.

20. I've stacked Tzole and ActX and had a nice run, however i'm very partial to X Gels now. I find that the body comp change is more apparent with X Gels than with a natural hormone product.

21. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    How bout triazole and daa stack? Tried it once and beat my PRs. Also got into the testbooster scene when I first used animal test and that's how I actually found xgels.
    I always wanted to try Triazole. But I'm especially weary now using any DS products.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I always wanted to try Triazole. But I'm especially weary now using any DS products.
    True, gives me a reason to try erase pro on the next run

23. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I think its actually a complement and testimony to the AM community members' loyalty. Nothing wrong with loving a product or company and sticking with what works. This is a highly educated forum. Not many hype suckers around here. And let's be honest, a lot of the ingredients we're seeing pop up in newer products were first brought to the market by PES. I think a lot of customers/AM members know this and appreciate PES innovation and continue to support them for it. The only dmaa products I ever consistently purchased were from EPharm because they always worked and I like to support the innovators rather than the copycats. I feel the same way with PES.
    It definitely is. PES is great. You're absolutely right though. But I was just saying that a lot of people will just go by what they see most and run wit it without further knowledge of why. No biggie :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I can see where you're coming from, but PES gets the talk it does because of innovation. Even in Alphamax (which looks great), we see two ingredients that PES/AS popularized: Arimistane (it even has a trademark now!) and 95% forskolin. Point being: when you take the lead, you get talk.
    PES is always taking leads and lots follow.

Lol just gets a little annoying with all the ass kissing. But I'm assuming u guys have a nice ass to kiss
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

25. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post

Cool, are you using ArA as directed or are you doing it any different since you're on TRT?
    I'm doing 1.5g preWO on training days only...so basically as directed, regardless of TRT...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:40 AM
  2. Natural Anabolic Stack?
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 03:57 AM
  3. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 01:42 PM
  4. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page