Natural Anabolics?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

I'm definitely interested in this.

You have to remember most of AM people are bandwagon jumpers. If it's not PES than they don't talk about it or it's not worth it lmao.

No offense to PES. I love PES but everyone here a all about them, especially how they market on here.lol
    I think its actually a complement and testimony to the AM community members' loyalty. Nothing wrong with loving a product or company and sticking with what works. This is a highly educated forum. Not many hype suckers around here.

And let's be honest, a lot of the ingredients we're seeing pop up in newer products were first brought to the market by PES. I think a lot of customers/AM members know this and appreciate PES innovation and continue to support them for it.

The only dmaa products I ever consistently purchased were from EPharm because they always worked and I like to support the innovators rather than the copycats. I feel the same way with PES.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Not a waste at all man...that's actually the boat I'm in currently...
    Cool, are you using ArA as directed or are you doing it any different since you're on TRT?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Jokes.
    In what way? I've heard M-Stak is a great nutrient partitioner.

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post

Just never believed in that company. A lot of newbs get sucked in by them. Just my opinion on them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129166/

This says otherwise.

Both products are overpriced anyways. On top of that, why the hell would you wanna take all those pills?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129166/

This says otherwise.

Both products are overpriced anyways. On top of that, why the hell would you wanna take all those pills?
    Crap. Thanks, man.

7. Dare I say Activate Xtreme?! Wait thats a DS product...cant be natural
    ​Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete

8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm definitely interested in this.

You have to remember most of AM people are bandwagon jumpers. If it's not PES than they don't talk about it or it's not worth it lmao.

No offense to PES. I love PES but everyone here a all about them, especially how they market on here.lol
    I can see where you're coming from, but PES gets the talk it does because of innovation. Even in Alphamax (which looks great), we see two ingredients that PES/AS popularized: Arimistane (it even has a trademark now!) and 95% forskolin. Point being: when you take the lead, you get talk.

9. How bout triazole and daa stack? Tried it once and beat my PRs. Also got into the testbooster scene when I first used animal test and that's how I actually found xgels.

10. I've stacked Tzole and ActX and had a nice run, however i'm very partial to X Gels now. I find that the body comp change is more apparent with X Gels than with a natural hormone product.

11. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    How bout triazole and daa stack? Tried it once and beat my PRs. Also got into the testbooster scene when I first used animal test and that's how I actually found xgels.
    I always wanted to try Triazole. But I'm especially weary now using any DS products.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I always wanted to try Triazole. But I'm especially weary now using any DS products.
    True, gives me a reason to try erase pro on the next run

13. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I think its actually a complement and testimony to the AM community members' loyalty. Nothing wrong with loving a product or company and sticking with what works. This is a highly educated forum. Not many hype suckers around here. And let's be honest, a lot of the ingredients we're seeing pop up in newer products were first brought to the market by PES. I think a lot of customers/AM members know this and appreciate PES innovation and continue to support them for it. The only dmaa products I ever consistently purchased were from EPharm because they always worked and I like to support the innovators rather than the copycats. I feel the same way with PES.
    It definitely is. PES is great. You're absolutely right though. But I was just saying that a lot of people will just go by what they see most and run wit it without further knowledge of why. No biggie :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I can see where you're coming from, but PES gets the talk it does because of innovation. Even in Alphamax (which looks great), we see two ingredients that PES/AS popularized: Arimistane (it even has a trademark now!) and 95% forskolin. Point being: when you take the lead, you get talk.
    PES is always taking leads and lots follow.

Lol just gets a little annoying with all the ass kissing. But I'm assuming u guys have a nice ass to kiss

15. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post

Cool, are you using ArA as directed or are you doing it any different since you're on TRT?
    I'm doing 1.5g preWO on training days only...so basically as directed, regardless of TRT...

16. Does ArA give anyone heartburn?

17. If natadrol was so good and popular why is it no longer being made?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

18. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    If natadrol was so good and popular why is it no longer being made?
    I think the CEO said he's reformulating it to be more potent and re-releasing it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

PES is always taking leads and lots follow.

Lol just gets a little annoying with all the ass kissing. But I'm assuming u guys have a nice ass to kiss
    I hear it's made of pure chocolate.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I think the CEO said he's reformulating it to be more potent and re-releasing it.
    Hmm I'll have to look into that...never really noticed anything when I took it and the only reason I tried it was because I got four bottles dirt cheap
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

21. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

Hmm I'll have to look into that...never really noticed anything when I took it and the only reason I tried it was because I got four bottles dirt cheap
    I've never used it, but I heard good things about it.

You're the first I've heard that didn't like it, although I also never asked about it so it's possible that tons of people don't like it lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yes we do!

Absolutley! Have you seen the profile for Alphamax? It is with out question a top tier testosterone booster! Now whether or not its the absolute best for you is up to you, but IMHO for me its by far one of the most complete testosterone boosters, i can only come up with a couple others that even compete but their price range is generally much higher.
    What will Alphamax be available in Europe or specifically the UK?

23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I hear it's made of pure chocolate.
    LOL YES!!! I have come to the same conclusion.
    Honestly PES products are just like EBF's recompadrol and AAv2. In the sense that once you get started its really hard to stop.

24. Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    LOL YES!!! I have come to the same conclusion.
    Honestly PES products are just like EBF's recompadrol and AAv2. In the sense that once you get started its really hard to stop.

Nope, PES is in a class all its own...

25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nope, PES is in a class all its own...
    Not going to argue with ya. PES is off the charts, just trying to spread some EBF love
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post

Not going to argue with ya. PES is off the charts, just trying to spread some EBF love
    Both are great companies in my books, love the entire PES line and a big fan of Recompadrol.
    Keep meaning to give Metabolic powder a try next, hearing good things.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Both are great companies in my books, love the entire PES line and a big fan of Recompadrol.
    Keep meaning to give Metabolic powder a try next, hearing good things.
    You should really give it a try. Even though its just HCa and RK I found that it has worked really well for me during my large meals with LG Bulk and Recomp. But I will admit, there is a slight period of time during the initial stage of use that you will have to run to the bathroom occasionally. But this lasts for only a short while and went away after 3-4 days (I'm guessing that the body just adapts/adjusts to the HCa addition?)

I dose it 2 times a day
    Training Days: 1.5g with my preworkout meal and 3.5g with post.
    Rest: 2.5g in the morning and 2.5 with my largest meal

So far I have ran it twice at 8 weeks a piece (1st Bulk, 2nd recomp) with Recompadrol and it definitely does what it is marketed to do.

28. Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post

You should really give it a try. Even though its just HCa and RK I found that it has worked really well for me during my large meals with LG Bulk and Recomp. But I will admit, there is a slight period of time during the initial stage of use that you will have to run to the bathroom occasionally. But this lasts for only a short while and went away after 3-4 days (I'm guessing that the body just adapts/adjusts to the HCa addition?)

I dose it 2 times a day
    Training Days: 1.5g with my preworkout meal and 3.5g with post.
    Rest: 2.5g in the morning and 2.5 with my largest meal

So far I have ran it twice at 8 weeks a piece (1st Bulk, 2nd recomp) with Recompadrol and it definitely does what it is marketed to do.
    Thanks for the kind words, it is my intention to only bring quality products at great prices for you guys

I appreciate your feedback!

29. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Last I hear we were planning on larger mg tabs to get the number of pills per day down. Most who really loved it used 8-10 and that is a lot of pills. The real test for Natadrol will be the results people see finally running the higher doses.

Many great products mentioned in this thread. Anyone who has been in this game for 15 years or more will tell you how lucky we are today with the options we have.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

30. 8 pills was perfect for the first run and 10 for the second. Definitely need to get this ball rolling guys.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:40 AM
  2. Natural Anabolic Stack?
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 03:57 AM
  3. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 01:42 PM
  4. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page