Sweet Sweat - Has anyone used it? (spot reduction) - AnabolicMinds.com

Sweet Sweat - Has anyone used it? (spot reduction)

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Sweet Sweat - Has anyone used it? (spot reduction)

So, I've heard a buddy of mine talk about this product, kind of a spot reduction help for when doing aerobic workout. I've tried Eviscerate and other spot reduction and noticed a little help indeed but nothing drastic, but it was always horrible to use while doing cardio due to the burning and dripping sweat to other areas.

Has anyone used this product to give some feedback?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Post the profile.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    So, I've heard a buddy of mine talk about this product, kind of a spot reduction help for when doing aerobic workout. I've tried Eviscerate and other spot reduction and noticed a little help indeed but nothing drastic, but it was always horrible to use while doing cardio due to the burning and dripping sweat to other areas.

Has anyone used this product to give some feedback?
    I'm using itworks body wraps now. Impressive after 1 wrap. I just pulled the trigger on 4 more and I'm crazy lean right bow
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know a couple people that like it but I don't understand which ingredient helps with increased body heat and weight loss.

So in for answers
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'm using itworks body wraps now. Impressive after 1 wrap. I just pulled the trigger on 4 more and I'm crazy lean right bow
    Now this itworks body wraps, I can't help but call it BS right off the bat but seeing someone comment does kinda intrigue me. Care to elaborate? I just don't understand how 45 minutes of ANY application can really do much to someone, perhaps it can dehydrate and get rid of excess water but just can't see fat breakdown. (kinda like applying preparation H and saran wrap overnight)

Can you give us a little bit more info? Also, 18 bucks a pop seems real steep.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I know a couple people that like it but I don't understand which ingredient helps with increased body heat and weight loss.

So in for answers
    To be honest I did feel significantly warmer when I applied it. Not like a hot / cold, capisaicin burning feeling, just overall warmer temperature, as if I was closer to a camp fire, but didn't quite do any cardio on the only instance I did try it from my friend, so that's why I'm skeptical on ordering it.
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Now this itworks body wraps, I can't help but call it BS right off the bat but seeing someone comment does kinda intrigue me. Care to elaborate? I just don't understand how 45 minutes of ANY application can really do much to someone, perhaps it can dehydrate and get rid of excess water but just can't see fat breakdown. (kinda like applying preparation H and saran wrap overnight)

Can you give us a little bit more info? Also, 18 bucks a pop seems real steep.
    I wore it for 8 hours. And the minute after taking it off along w the next day I looked significantly different. Figured id give it a go bought 2. Using second one tonight.

I ordered 4 more yesterday.

Unsure how it will work for heavy people but I'm at 6% or so right now and I put it near my Adonis's belt, piriformis, and lower stomach

Big diff in piriformis and Adonis belt line

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

I wore it for 8 hours. And the minute after taking it off along w the next day I looked significantly different. Figured id give it a go bought 2. Using second one tonight.

Unsure how it will work for heavy people but I'm at 6% or so right now and I put it near my Adonis's belt, piriformis, and lower stomach

Did the weight / looks went back to as it was before a few days after or was it a lasting effect? I.e. was it all just water weight?
  9. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's only water weight, I know some fighters that use it to cut water weight before their weigh in. Albolean (makeup remover) works pretty much the same but a lot cheaper.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    It's only water weight, I know some fighters that use it to cut water weight before their weigh in. Albolean (makeup remover) works pretty much the same but a lot cheaper.
    That was my thought for the "it works". I get some great effect with Preparation H to get rid of water weight with saran wrap too. Sweet Sweat is supposed to be more of a long term, but just haven't seen many feedback on forums.
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations

Did the weight / looks went back to as it was before a few days after or was it a lasting effect? I.e. was it all just water weight?
    It's still lasting

Doing another one tonight

12. Enhanced Body Formulations

Albolean I heard of wasn't bout to put that over my ink tho

13. Enhanced Body Formulations

Btw, I didn't experience any sweating wearing the wrap at all

Actually your not supposed to sweat wearing it

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Even with the saran wrap? That thing by itself makes me sweat like crazy
  15. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How come? I done it and I know other people done it also with no negatives.
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations

How come? I done it and I know other people done it also with no negatives.
    BC I didn't know anyone who's done it, now I may try it

17. New Member

Reputation Reputation

It's still lasting

Doing another one tonight

Probabably a language barrier.
    But I have not understand if you are speaking of "sweet sweat" used with saran wrap...OR you are speaking of a different product called "itworks".
    BTW it seems it ... works .. LOL
    Every good comment FROM you is good and I always appreciate your scentific explanation .. (me that I can't live without recompadrol ..LOL)

Similar Forum Threads

1. nutrabolics swollen, has anyone used it?
    By redman24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 04:23 PM
  2. has anyone used PG-H
    By mr g in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 04:33 AM
  3. olivio anyone use it/
    By SeaHawk22 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 04:40 PM
  4. has anyone used clen with a ph cycle?
    By phenom9950 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 08:32 AM
  5. Has anyone used Instynct's T3?
    By michaelton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 07:09 PM