xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I loved the OG bottle I had.. but when I wrote my review I oddly enough stated how it made me feel like I was taking synthetic canibinnoids. then when this **** storm started they posted a coa that listed all the illegal cannibinoids and amphetimines on it..
I would still use it if it was the OG version. the focus was awesome. and every song on my ipod just kicked ass.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
What about the rest of their products, also spiked?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw those links. PA posted them this morning. Very very fun stuff happening. Yaaaaay......

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
What about the rest of their products, also spiked?
Next question that will get answered by a few labs..... Is triazole really all natural herbs like the label says?

Guess the answer? Cahill is going to Jail in a year. That is my prediction.

Reactions: mw1
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have two unopened tubs of the OG Craze...

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I still have 5 tubs left lol

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I will miss craze. Just picked up 4 tubs. Only using it twice a week should last a while.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have 5 tubs left lol
I never really noticed much from a preworkout-standpoint. Its effects seemed to hit me hard and fast and dissipate just as quick...

But using it as a pick me up before going out at night was definitely a good time.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
old news, everyone knew craze had a designer pea. It has never caused withdrawal to me, but it aint dhsea compliant, so kiss craze bye bye.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only they would have tested the OG version, Im assuming this was based on the newer one. I would assume it would have higher or more than 1 analog in it.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
old news, everyone knew craze had a designer pea. It has never caused withdrawal to me, but it aint dhsea compliant, so kiss craze bye bye.
Uh, the issue here is that Craze DIDN'T have a 'designer pea' and instead has an illicit drug in it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
designer pea equals amphetamine, which equals illegal drug....

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If only they would have tested the OG version, Im assuming this was based on the newer one. I would assume it would have higher or more than 1 analog in it.
I'm pretty sure someone stash away a good bit og OG Craze for testing purposes
with a solid chain of custody

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
A 'designer PEA' does not have to be an amphetamine or be illegal.
if it works, then its 90% of the time an amphetamine, and if its not "illegal" its in the "grey area". Like I said before this is old news. What I would like to know is the moa, how does it compare to the heavy hitters.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Next question that will get answered by a few labs..... Is triazole really all natural herbs like the label says?

Can you PM me with details? For personal concern only

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Next question that will get answered by a few labs..... Is triazole really all natural herbs like the label says? Guess the answer? Cahill is going to Jail in a year. That is my prediction.
Interesting

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ayooo hmmm

gmanall

Awards
I never got to try it :(....well time to go breaking bad

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand these companies. Do they want the industry regulated? This is the kind of ammo the supplement watch dogs need. It's just like PP claiming there products were as good as steroids. There just inviting attention from the feds.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't understand these companies. Do they want the industry regulated? This is the kind of ammo the supplement watch dogs need. It's just like PP claiming there products were as good as steroids. There just inviting attention from the feds.
It's about the money man

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
While I knew this was coming (ever since PA tested it), Cahill and his cronies need to be prosecuted big time for this.

What makes this all the more worse is that DS tested its own products and claimed them to be safe and pushing that the other tests were either fradulent or from tainted batches. Now we know they were simply trying to mislead people to continue to buy their products.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
While I knew this was coming (ever since PA tested it), Cahill and his cronies need to be prosecuted big time for this.

What makes this all the more worse is that DS tested its own products and claimed them to be safe and pushing that the other tests were either fradulent or from tainted batches. Now we know they were simply trying to mislead people to continue to buy their products.
An important thing to note is that they slandered PA and hit him with that gag order when he found ETH. PA says that he tested like a chitload more batches while he was under the gag order and all of them had ETH had in them. Lot of people don't know this; PA didn't just test one batch and find ETH he found in it like a ton of different tubs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
An important thing to note is that they slandered PA and hit him with that gag order when he found ETH. PA says that he tested like a chitload more batches while he was under the gag order and all of them had ETH had in them. Lot of people don't know this; PA didn't just test one batch and find ETH he found in it like a ton of different tubs.
That I did not know; thanks for the insight.
Even though I dont know PA personally, I was positive that he wouldnt call out DS with such a huge claim unless it were true, so i took his word for it. Seems as though i made a good call.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

did u do any time over SX?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I...I...just don't understand this line of reasoning.

"When we did it, we were REALLY REALLY SORRY! Matt doing it means he should be in jail!"

Dude, really? Just don't comment on this kind of stuff.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I do is so callously referred to the pot calling the kettle black

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
For you that still have some tubs and are looking to make some cash money. That stuff is going on ebay for $100+. All have bids and I even saw one at like $150. Shiznit be CRAZEy.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For you that still have some tubs and are looking to make some cash money. That stuff is going on ebay for $100+. All have bids and I even saw one at like $150. Shiznit be CRAZEy.
ebay will start removing listings within the next few days in my opinion

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
did u do any time over SX?
No but I could have easily. It was close. There are major differences between the situations. Major.

1. I did not go out of my way to hide what was going on. It was improperly labeled and we admitted that. There was no deep agenda to hide the truth. That is a major difference.

2. I don't have a criminal record. I had a decorated Military career (Marines), a Top Secret clearance (10 years) and a letters of reference. This was weighed during the process. I also agreed to leave the industry and not look back. Matt has a previous felony for killing that girl with DNP. I do not think a second felony will lead to a simple fine.

3. We licensed our products and were informed how to label them. We had letters from these formulators saying their products were DSHEA and/or not illegal. Matt on the other hand is formulating these products himself (or his team is with him involved). Again that is a big difference.

4. We had to spend a lot of money with the govt and various analysts reviewing if the SX ingredient broke the analog act. Which it did not in the end. ETH on the other hand is related to meth and will absolutely infringe on the analog act. No question about that. Again a major difference.

5. I was recently subpoenaed to testify in front of a grand jury about Cahill. I won't say anything more about that.

These are just a few reasons (there are many more) why I think Matt and potentially his wife will get another felony and jail time in about year.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used this stuff, but I know where I can get some... What is the difference between the old version and new version? If I can get it should I pick it up? 150$ a tub? Wtf

hernmari1

Awards
The meth like compound in craze was the dmaa? But every other company used it with they be affected too?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Walter White.
LMAO..... I guess that would explain this review lol

This is one of the most powerful pre-workout products I have ever taken. I work 12 hr shifts 6 days a week. This gives me the gas in the tank when I get off work to blast through anything. It would keep me up all night, but I actually don't have too hard of a time getting to sleep at around 10pm, even when I've just taken two scoops at 5-5:30pm. You'll be amazed at the focus this gives you in the gym.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Has anyone taken craze then taken a legitimate dot drug test? Will this show as methamphetamine on a drug test?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone taken craze then taken a legitimate dot drug test? Will this show as methamphetamine on a drug test?
it should not show on a regular drug test(but could) as it would have unique metabolites.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I've been tested at least 3 times at work with the standard drug test. Nothing strange ever came up. Passed every time

Status
Not open for further replies.