Craze - The Peer-reviewed published proof - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Craze - The Peer-reviewed published proof

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just get an adderall script if you're that obsessed with taking amphetamines. At least there's QC and studies on it.

I'm amazed people want to keep buying from a company that purposely spiked their product with illegal and potentially dangerous drugs.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Just get an adderall script if you're that obsessed with taking amphetamines. At least there's QC and studies on it. I'm amazed people want to keep buying from a company that purposely spiked their product with illegal and potentially dangerous drugs.
    Your not hardcore....unless you live hardcore.... :P
    Bryancap77
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Just get an adderall script if you're that obsessed with taking amphetamines. At least there's QC and studies on it.

I'm amazed people want to keep buying from a company that purposely spiked their product with illegal and potentially dangerous drugs.
    I agree. The company intended to deceive yet people,especially on other forums, are still supporting the company as if its the FDA's fault.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Craze - The Peer-reviewed published proof

I think it's all over hyped tbh

Craze got so much heat because of the insane effects of the ETH most likely.
    Everyone had the same or similar kind of reaction with Dimeth until it was scrutinised when it was never proven to be unsafe at a safe dose

I don't think the issue is the amphetamine like ingredient in craze it's the fact that it's not labelled and it's deceiving to the consumer.

Because let's be honest. Dimeth and for most people craze works... Period. People nowadays are willing to take the risk but feel much better when they "know" they are.

As someone has said before last year it was Dimeth this year it's craze and it goes around and around. Up to you wether you want to go on that ride!
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post

Everyone had the same or similar kind of reaction with Dimeth until it was scrutinised when it was never proven to be unsafe at a safe dose

I don't think the issue is the amphetamine like ingredient in craze it's the fact that it's not labelled and it's deceiving to the consumer.

Because let's be honest. Dimeth and for most people craze works... Period. People nowadays are willing to take the risk but feel much better when they "know" they are.

As someone has said before last year it was Dimeth this year it's craze and it goes around and around. Up to you wether you want to go on that ride!
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.

No and no. It was different from everything else on the market. I tried the OG and it was different from DMAA. It was a high you couldn't compete with. Some friends and I took it after drinking all night and our intensity at the gym the next day was something different. Strength and endurance was out of this world. A sense of well being and focus that it was not legit. And the come down off of it felt like illicit drugs (cocaine). If you wanted the push after a night of partying or the social aspect when partying it was great, but again, it felt illegal.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    No and no. It was different from everything else on the market. I tried the OG and it was different from DMAA. It was a high you couldn't compete with. Some friends and I took it after drinking all night and our intensity at the gym the next day was something different. Strength and endurance was out of this world. A sense of well being and focus that it was not legit. And the come down off of it felt like illicit drugs (cocaine). If you wanted the push after a night of partying or the social aspect when partying it was great, but again, it felt illegal.
    Agreed. But still that's you're opinion or feedback from craze.

I am saying once this gets banned or whatever, another thing will pop up and everyone will whinge about next year. I got WAY more side effects on DMAA than I have on craze but each to their own
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed. But still that's you're opinion or feedback from craze.

I am saying once this gets banned or whatever, another thing will pop up and everyone will whinge about next year. I got WAY more side effects on DMAA than I have on craze but each to their own
    If this nonsense causes FDA regulation of the supp industry nothing will pop up next year or any other year..you'll probably have to do all kind of expensive phase I and phase II type trials to bring out anything new out and few companies will want to spend millions testing things that in many cases couldn't be patented anyway. That will be Cahill's gift to the industry which is why its bizarre retards are still supporting him and DS
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    If this nonsense causes FDA regulation of the supp industry nothing will pop up next year or any other year..you'll probably have to do all kind of expensive phase I and phase II type trials to bring out anything new out and few companies will want to spend millions testing things that in many cases couldn't be patented anyway. That will be Cahill's gift to the industry which is why its bizarre retards are still supporting him and DS
    I am not supporting DS but yes I have bought craze haha
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Did anyone ever confirm if the chemical in question is in both versions of Craze?

Lots of people talking about the original version being stronger. Does the new have any in it at all? Is it a lesser amount?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    Did anyone ever confirm if the chemical in question is in both versions of Craze?

Lots of people talking about the original version being stronger. Does the new have any in it at all? Is it a lesser amount?
    My opinion is same chemical but more of it in o.g. This is a typical hook them with more and keep them with less strategy in the slangin' game. Just sayin'
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Attachment 90199

This was from this morning...thats nuts!
    I don't understand why people don't just go to GNC and pick up a tub for like $35. Smh :P
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    Agreed. I only used it twice because it took me back to my university days. The come down for me was awful.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I don't understand why people don't just go to GNC and pick up a tub for like $35. Smh :P
    Exactly!

I sold my Craze to someone on here for a very fair price, and I can still get more, heck there are even 3 bottles of OG OEP at one local GNC, if anyone needs the info let me know, or I can even go grab it for you if you will throw in a tip for my time
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

IMO some of the comments in here with people taking it before nights out or after hangovers is ridiculous.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I aint gonna lie - Id like some more
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Called my friend who works at GNC when I saw this thread this morning because I was gonna get him to buy out all the stock but he said they already pulled it and was pissed he didnt know it would be selling stupid high. lol
    CELTIC LABS REP
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Called my friend who works at GNC when I saw this thread this morning because I was gonna get him to buy out all the stock but he said they already pulled it and was pissed he didnt know it would be selling stupid high. lol
    Dang, they pulled it? Must be recent, ha ha. I think I still saw it in the store a few weeks ago (think I saw it in one of the GNC's on Tuesday when I went in to buy a RTD).
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.

I went to GNC today, was like *pst* Got any.....Got any Craze?.....Nope, got pulled.... I'll never know the bliss of craze
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    I went to GNC today, was like *pst* Got any.....Got any Craze?.....Nope, got pulled.... I'll never know the bliss of craze
    Wow, chit got serious. LoL. GNC rarely pulls anything and would fight tooth and nail to keep on selling what they are making loads of money on.
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow, chit got serious. LoL. GNC rarely pulls anything and would fight tooth and nail to keep on selling what they are making loads of money on.
    went to their website entered in craze...nothing...tried brands under driven sports, nothing....not only did they pull craze, they pulled the entire brand line.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    went to their website entered in craze...nothing...tried brands under driven sports, nothing....not only did they pull craze, they pulled the entire brand line.
    Well, that takes care of that :P
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Shameless plug here. Stimul8>Craze

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Of course Craze works, it has ETH in it. I prefer companies that are honest and disclose ALL ingredients on the label so that I can made an educated decision when I decide to purchase a product. No way do I want to consume a product with ETH in it.

I hope he goes down hard for this but that the FDA doesn't decide to regulate the supplement industry too much.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Of course Craze works, it has ETH in it. I prefer companies that are honest and disclose ALL ingredients on the label so that I can made an educated decision when I decide to purchase a product. No way do I want to consume a product with ETH in it.

I hope he goes down hard for this but that the FDA doesn't decide to regulate the supplement industry too much.
    Agreed. If it was actually labelled ETH on the label I think the responsibility came down to the consumer as well as DS

I don't think FDA will regulate it too much.
    This is not the first time supplements have been spiked
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Agreed. If it was actually labelled ETH on the label I think the responsibility came down to the consumer as well as DS

I don't think FDA will regulate it too much.
    This is not the first time supplements have been spiked
    Yeah, but this compounded with the drama at USPlabs is rather disconcerting lol
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^^^ don't forget gaspari too. I'd say it's a plausible concern.
    Bryancap77
  28. New Member

Mebbe this and the usplabs thing will be the tipping point
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have just visited GNC and confirmed that yesterday they had to mail back all of the Detonate and Craze. I still have some Det samples and they do list the dendrobrium or whatever it's called.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Still selling strong here in the UK! Lol
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Shameless plug here. Stimul8>Craze
    not even close

but then again one is illegal and one is legal so
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

not even close

but then again one is illegal and one is legal so
    In my unbiased opinion (not speaking as as rep now) Stimul8 has better energy but not quite as much focus...it's very close though.

Neways back to the junkie thread.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  33. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I felt kind of strange after drinking a sample packet of the new Prodigy. It happens to include "Dendrobium Alkaloids" in the ingredients. Too bad because I liked the old version. New version seems to give the same strange feeling I had when I took a sample of Craze back when it was first released.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  34. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I felt kind of strange after drinking a sample packet of the new Prodigy. It happens to include "Dendrobium Alkaloids" in the ingredients. Too bad because I liked the old version. New version seems to give the same strange feeling I had when I took a sample of Craze back when it was first released.
    any company using dendrobium should be ashamed of themselves...
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    In my unbiased opinion (not speaking as as rep now) Stimul8 has better energy but not quite as much focus...it's very close though.

Neways back to the junkie thread.
    Well everything is very individualized so its possible. I just have a hard time believing you got more from S8 when Craze had an illicit compound in it. That's not a dig either cause no "legal" supplement has touched Craze in terms of energy, focus, and appetite suppression ime. At least your supplement is legal. I wish I could find a supplement that touched Craze in this categories.
  36. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    any company using dendrobium should be ashamed of themselves...
    That's funny coming from USPlabs
  37. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    That's funny coming from USPlabs
    You are also a pretend scientist with 10 screen names..

so...
  38. Banned

You are also a pretend scientist with 10 screen names..

so...
    At least my "pretend" science doesn't cause liver failure.

So...
  39. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    At least my "pretend" science doesn't cause liver failure.

So...
    doesn't mean much coming from you...
  40. Banned

doesn't mean much coming from you...
    Oh, man. You got me.

LoL.

Save your incoherent babble for the Judge. Maybe you can plead insanity?

Remember when you had multiple personalities on the bb.com board?

I do.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Essentials Review
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 05:25 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 05:01 PM
  3. Putting my first big supp order in, need peer review
    By SayNo2Endo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 06:16 PM