Craze - The Peer-reviewed published proof

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I have 5 bottles. How do we figure out if it's new or old formula? 2 bottles expire 01/15. The other 3 expire sometime in 2016.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    I have 5 bottles. How do we figure out if it's new or old formula? 2 bottles expire 01/15. The other 3 expire sometime in 2016.
    What is the first ingredient?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    What is the first ingredient?
    I'm curious to all 3 of mine list vit c first and creatine mono is first in the prop blend.

  4. Gaspari detonate is spiked with the same stuff. Stopped it after like 4 days when I noticed the effects were different than anything I'd felt before
  5. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Gaspari detonate is spiked with the same stuff. Stopped it after like 4 days when I noticed the effects were different than anything I'd felt before
    Must be the dendrobium
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What is the first ingredient?
    Two of them list Trimethylglycine as the first ingredient. (expire 01/15)

    The other three have creatine listed first.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post

    Two of them list Trimethylglycine as the first ingredient. (expire 01/15)

    The other three have creatine listed first.
    The two with trimethyl first are original. The ones with creatine listed first are the new batches.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. bro you got like 510 $ sitting rite in front of you meow.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Any legit differences between og and nf? I only have nf with creatine first, but I get that crazy focus/euphoria as well.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    bro you got like 510 $ sitting rite in front of you meow.
    You want to buy them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    Any legit differences between og and nf? I only have nf with creatine first, but I get that crazy focus/euphoria as well.
    This. ^

    My understanding is that it still contains the compound (dendrobium), just in a lesser amount.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    My understanding is that it still contains the compound (dendrobium), just in a lesser amount.
    None of them actually contain dendrobium.

    The "OG" Craze contained high doses of N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine in addition to N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine.

    The former was what was responsible for the throat numbness, and the latter responsible for the euphoria/stimulation.

    The majority of tubs (old and new) test positive for N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine (except for one Grape batch).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    None of them actually contain dendrobium. The "OG" Craze contained high doses of N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine in addition to N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine. The former was what was responsible for the throat numbness, and the latter responsible for the euphoria/stimulation. The majority of tubs (old and new) test positive for N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine (except for one Grape batch).
    Very good to know. I've always heard og is so much better but I assumed it was a sort of "placebo" effect due to general consensus aka going with the flow lol I'm glad I have 5 tubs. I take it twice a week so this should last forevaaaaaah
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  13. I can't imagine what the og was like with how powerful the new version is.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    None of them actually contain dendrobium.

    The "OG" Craze contained high doses of N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine in addition to N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine.

    The former was what was responsible for the throat numbness, and the latter responsible for the euphoria/stimulation.

    The majority of tubs (old and new) test positive for N, alpha-diethylphenylethylamine (except for one Grape batch).
    What's the difference between those two compounds and all the other ones listed on the bottle?

    B-Phenylethylamine
    N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine
    N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine
    B-Phenylethylamine HCl

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    What's the difference between those two compounds and all the other ones listed on the bottle?

    B-Phenylethylamine
    N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine
    N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine
    B-Phenylethylamine HCl
    First of all, none of those compounds are actually in Craze.

    The N,N-diethyl-B-PEA is a red herring and position isomer of N, alpha-diethylPEA.

    It was added (to the label) because it could easily fool analysis of Craze constituents (i.e. it has the same MW and some of the same peaks on HPLC).

    N, alpha-diethylPEA has a constituent on the alpha-position, which is a no-go zone with PEA derivatives. It falls within the Federal Analog Act and would be strickly illegal.

    Matt Cahill (owner of DS and formulator of Craze) knew exactly what he was doing when he released this product, which is why he is probably going to spend a lot of time behind bars.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    First of all, none of those compounds are actually in Craze. The N,N-diethyl-B-PEA is a red herring and position isomer of N, alpha-diethylPEA. It was added (to the label) because it could easily fool analysis of Craze constituents (i.e. it has the same MW and some of the same peaks on HPLC). N, alpha-diethylPEA has a constituent on the alpha-position, which is a no-go zone with PEA derivatives. It falls within the Federal Analog Act and would be strickly illegal. Matt Cahill (owner of DS and formulator of Craze) knew exactly what he was doing when he released this product, which is why he is probably going to spend a lot of time behind bars.
    I will not be at all surprised if this starts the era of FDA regulated supplements.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  17. Speaking of the FDA...I had a very interesting conversation earlier today. My friend's mom works for the FDA at their HQ just outside of DC. She was an "essential worker" I guess, working through the shutdown, but with odd restrictions like she could not use her laptop to continue writing reports from home, could not use her government-issued phone at all, but still had to report to work and do what she could in her office. I don't completely understand it, but that is beside the point. I asked if she had heard about Craze or OEP, she said she had not, as her area of expertise is pharmaceuticals. I explained to her what I knew of the situation with both supps (50/50 speculation and fact, at this point). She said she would not be the least bit surprised if an FDA mandate comes down swiftly once the government re-opens to its full functionality...which is now looking like tomorrow...so we might be in the twilight hours for buying both of those supps right now. I have her phone number and she said I am welcome to call back if I have any more questions in the future.

  18. How would the FDA coming in to regulate effect the industry? I bet Cahill is going to be on the receiving end of an enormous amount of hate in this industry. He's ruined it for everyone if this is true (which is looking to be so at this point, though I would like to see some in-house good old USA tests done. Not sure how much I trust the North Koreans lol)
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I never really noticed much from a preworkout-standpoint. Its effects seemed to hit me hard and fast and dissipate just as quick...

    But using it as a pick me up before going out at night was definitely a good time.
    I do this too. And two scoops of Craze is like an "I WIN" button against any hangover.

  20. Ugh... went to re-up from A**zon. Now it's $190 a tub. Oh well.

  21. Just get an adderall script if you're that obsessed with taking amphetamines. At least there's QC and studies on it.

    I'm amazed people want to keep buying from a company that purposely spiked their product with illegal and potentially dangerous drugs.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Just get an adderall script if you're that obsessed with taking amphetamines. At least there's QC and studies on it. I'm amazed people want to keep buying from a company that purposely spiked their product with illegal and potentially dangerous drugs.
    Your not hardcore....unless you live hardcore.... :P
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Just get an adderall script if you're that obsessed with taking amphetamines. At least there's QC and studies on it.

    I'm amazed people want to keep buying from a company that purposely spiked their product with illegal and potentially dangerous drugs.
    I agree. The company intended to deceive yet people,especially on other forums, are still supporting the company as if its the FDA's fault.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  24. Craze - The Peer-reviewed published proof


    I think it's all over hyped tbh

    Craze got so much heat because of the insane effects of the ETH most likely.
    Everyone had the same or similar kind of reaction with Dimeth until it was scrutinised when it was never proven to be unsafe at a safe dose

    I don't think the issue is the amphetamine like ingredient in craze it's the fact that it's not labelled and it's deceiving to the consumer.

    Because let's be honest. Dimeth and for most people craze works... Period. People nowadays are willing to take the risk but feel much better when they "know" they are.

    As someone has said before last year it was Dimeth this year it's craze and it goes around and around. Up to you wether you want to go on that ride!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I think it's all over hyped tbh

    Craze got so much heat because of the insane effects of the ETH most likely.
    Everyone had the same or similar kind of reaction with Dimeth until it was scrutinised when it was never proven to be unsafe at a safe dose

    I don't think the issue is the amphetamine like ingredient in craze it's the fact that it's not labelled and it's deceiving to the consumer.

    Because let's be honest. Dimeth and for most people craze works... Period. People nowadays are willing to take the risk but feel much better when they "know" they are.

    As someone has said before last year it was Dimeth this year it's craze and it goes around and around. Up to you wether you want to go on that ride!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I think it's all over hyped tbh

    Craze got so much heat because of the insane effects of the ETH most likely.
    Everyone had the same or similar kind of reaction with Dimeth until it was scrutinised when it was never proven to be unsafe at a safe dose

    I don't think the issue is the amphetamine like ingredient in craze it's the fact that it's not labelled and it's deceiving to the consumer.

    Because let's be honest. Dimeth and for most people craze works... Period. People nowadays are willing to take the risk but feel much better when they "know" they are.

    As someone has said before last year it was Dimeth this year it's craze and it goes around and around. Up to you wether you want to go on that ride!

    No and no. It was different from everything else on the market. I tried the OG and it was different from DMAA. It was a high you couldn't compete with. Some friends and I took it after drinking all night and our intensity at the gym the next day was something different. Strength and endurance was out of this world. A sense of well being and focus that it was not legit. And the come down off of it felt like illicit drugs (cocaine). If you wanted the push after a night of partying or the social aspect when partying it was great, but again, it felt illegal.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    No and no. It was different from everything else on the market. I tried the OG and it was different from DMAA. It was a high you couldn't compete with. Some friends and I took it after drinking all night and our intensity at the gym the next day was something different. Strength and endurance was out of this world. A sense of well being and focus that it was not legit. And the come down off of it felt like illicit drugs (cocaine). If you wanted the push after a night of partying or the social aspect when partying it was great, but again, it felt illegal.
    Agreed. But still that's you're opinion or feedback from craze.

    I am saying once this gets banned or whatever, another thing will pop up and everyone will whinge about next year. I got WAY more side effects on DMAA than I have on craze but each to their own

  28. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Agreed. But still that's you're opinion or feedback from craze.

    I am saying once this gets banned or whatever, another thing will pop up and everyone will whinge about next year. I got WAY more side effects on DMAA than I have on craze but each to their own
    If this nonsense causes FDA regulation of the supp industry nothing will pop up next year or any other year..you'll probably have to do all kind of expensive phase I and phase II type trials to bring out anything new out and few companies will want to spend millions testing things that in many cases couldn't be patented anyway. That will be Cahill's gift to the industry which is why its bizarre retards are still supporting him and DS
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    If this nonsense causes FDA regulation of the supp industry nothing will pop up next year or any other year..you'll probably have to do all kind of expensive phase I and phase II type trials to bring out anything new out and few companies will want to spend millions testing things that in many cases couldn't be patented anyway. That will be Cahill's gift to the industry which is why its bizarre retards are still supporting him and DS
    I am not supporting DS but yes I have bought craze haha

  30. Did anyone ever confirm if the chemical in question is in both versions of Craze?

    Lots of people talking about the original version being stronger. Does the new have any in it at all? Is it a lesser amount?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Essentials Review
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 07:25 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 07:01 PM
  3. Putting my first big supp order in, need peer review
    By SayNo2Endo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 08:16 PM
  4. Where are the Ragnarok reviews?
    By BigBody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Log in
Log in