Natural T Booster (Long term use)

  1. Registered User
    Penguin89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  75 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    Natural T Booster (Long term use)


    Hi guys

    I'm 23 years old and I think I'm suffering from low testosterone levels. My symptoms include:

    Low sex drive
    Erectile dysfunction
    Irritability
    Lethargy
    Mood swings
    Acne breakouts
    Poor memory/concentration

    I took 2 products called Manimal and Triazole for 6 weeks and I can honestly say I've never felt so good in years. All of the above (with exception of some acne still) just disappeared. It confirmed my suspicion of low testosterone levels.

    Ive looked into testosterone replacement therapy but the side effects are scary and not ideal for a man of my age. I'm looking for an alternative method to boost my testosterone levels- permanently. Now I don't mind if I have to take a pill for the rest of my life but I just don't want the full blown TRT treatment. I'm looking for a long term natural product which will do a similar job to the prescription TRT products without shutting down my natural supply.

    My question is: Can I take Triazole for a long period of time? 6-12 months? Is there anything like this available on prescription?

    I've heard of something called Clomid too which is prescription based but is all natural in boosting testosterone levels. Has anyone used this? Will it do a similar job as triazole?

    I apologise if I'm off topic or posting in the wrong place, but any info is greatly appreciated.

    Cheers
    Penguin

  2. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    There are some good products out there for sure. I would suggest just going to a doctor and seeing what they say about this actually. Have you gotten your blood work done lately? This could be a good start for you.
  3. Registered User
    Penguin89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  75 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    I intend to visit my GP this week, as I've suffered too long with this and it effects relationships. I have a feeling though that if my blood results show low at levels, the doctor will be quick to hand out TRT products which I don't particularly want.

    I don't mind self funding natural products providing they work and providing I can take them for an indefinite period of time without breaks.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,870
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin89 View Post
    I intend to visit my GP this week, as I've suffered too long with this and it effects relationships. I have a feeling though that if my blood results show low at levels, the doctor will be quick to hand out TRT products which I don't particularly want.

    I don't mind self funding natural products providing they work and providing I can take them for an indefinite period of time without breaks.
    Its been my experience that MDs don't jump into TRT (at least mine didn't).

    It may be that you have high SHBG, or something else. Blood work will help reveal that.
  5. Registered User
    Profion's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0


    i really liked lean xtreme - activate xtreme - triazole! running this stack made me decrease my bf by a bunch!
    and i felt great on it.

    actually got some lean xtreme comming in soon
  6. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,454
    Answers
    7


    Natural testosterone boosters transiently manipulate the HPTA, and as such, they won't be effective indefinitely. This is in contrast to something like TRT, which essentially produces the T for you and foregoes feedback loops
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0


    not to mention suppressing or blocking estrogen with something like triazole or RCs for more than 8 weeks would make your joints hurt something terrible..
  8. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,385
    Answers
    1


    I always liked something like bioforge or vidasupps Vida t as a staple Marty booster. Then you can augment with stuff like daa, bulbine, fadogia, etc.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  9. Registered User
    zaire2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin89 View Post
    Hi guys

    I'm 23 years old and I think I'm suffering from low testosterone levels. My symptoms include:

    Low sex drive
    Erectile dysfunction
    Irritability
    Lethargy
    Mood swings
    Acne breakouts
    Poor memory/concentration
    I believe you should test Prolactin. 23 years old with low testosterone, is not commom and high prolactin could cause all the simptoms, include lower your testosterone.

    So if you are high prolactin, triazole and this other T booster, are just target on side of the problem, and no the root of it.
  10. Registered User
    Penguin89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  75 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    not to mention suppressing or blocking estrogen with something like triazole or RCs for more than 8 weeks would make your joints hurt something terrible..

    I've booked in with the GP. But on a different thought, could I perhaps take Triazole for 8 weeks, have 2-3 weeks off and then while I'm off the triazole take bioforge? So I'm always taking something?

    Will my body eventually get used to it if I did that, to the point where the tablets would stop working?

    Thanks for all the feedback guys, I will take some notes with me when I see the doctor
  11. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,870
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin89 View Post
    I've booked in with the GP. But on a different thought, could I perhaps take Triazole for 8 weeks, have 2-3 weeks off and then while I'm off the triazole take bioforge? So I'm always taking something?

    Will my body eventually get used to it if I did that, to the point where the tablets would stop working?

    Thanks for all the feedback guys, I will take some notes with me when I see the doctor
    It is was me (and it isn't) I would go to the GP and try to figure out the root cause.

    In most cases, that is a lot better than trying to use OTCs and guess as the problem.

    So, can you do it? Sure.

    But I wouldn't.
  12. Registered User
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    349
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin89 View Post
    Hi guys

    I'm 23 years old and I think I'm suffering from low testosterone levels. My symptoms include:

    Low sex drive
    Erectile dysfunction
    Irritability
    Lethargy
    Mood swings
    Acne breakouts
    Poor memory/concentration

    I took 2 products called Manimal and Triazole for 6 weeks and I can honestly say I've never felt so good in years. All of the above (with exception of some acne still) just disappeared. It confirmed my suspicion of low testosterone levels.

    Ive looked into testosterone replacement therapy but the side effects are scary and not ideal for a man of my age. I'm looking for an alternative method to boost my testosterone levels- permanently. Now I don't mind if I have to take a pill for the rest of my life but I just don't want the full blown TRT treatment. I'm looking for a long term natural product which will do a similar job to the prescription TRT products without shutting down my natural supply.

    My question is: Can I take Triazole for a long period of time? 6-12 months? Is there anything like this available on prescription?

    I've heard of something called Clomid too which is prescription based but is all natural in boosting testosterone levels. Has anyone used this? Will it do a similar job as triazole?

    I apologise if I'm off topic or posting in the wrong place, but any info is greatly appreciated.

    Cheers
    Penguin
    It could be all in your head. Depression, anxiety and such could all contribute to the above symptoms. At 23, it would be quite an anomaly to have low T. I am no expert though. Just my .02
  13. Registered User
    zaire2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    It could be all in your head. Depression, anxiety and such could all contribute to the above symptoms. At 23, it would be quite an anomaly to have low T. I am no expert though. Just my .02
    I would agree with you, but if he took Triazole and got a improvement it's probably hormone related.

    I suggest he test prolactin, all this fits high prolactin. But he should analyze his diet, exercise routine, food contaminants (plastic bisphenol soy sugar and everything else.)
  14. Registered User
    Penguin89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  75 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Hi guys

    Prolactin sounds promising to me. My age, diet, pyschological factors etc all seem too normal/ok for it to be much else. Plus the fact that triazole worked...

    Just need to ask my doc to test for :

    Free T
    SHBG
    Prolactin

    Thanks for these suggestions, seems like there may be hope
  15. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,454
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by zaire2d View Post
    I would agree with you, but if he took Triazole and got a improvement it's probably hormone related.

    I suggest he test prolactin, all this fits high prolactin. But he should analyze his diet, exercise routine, food contaminants (plastic bisphenol soy sugar and everything else.)
    Triazole works chiefly through modulation of neurological circuits, not hormones (see Maca's MOA). Hence, rockme is actually probably right
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin89 View Post
    I've booked in with the GP. But on a different thought, could I perhaps take Triazole for 8 weeks, have 2-3 weeks off and then while I'm off the triazole take bioforge? So I'm always taking something?

    Will my body eventually get used to it if I did that, to the point where the tablets would stop working?

    Thanks for all the feedback guys, I will take some notes with me when I see the doctor
    you could try it and report back in 6 months how its going with blood tests to show any worth while difference. IMO if it diagnosed low test id start with natural stuff like you are then move to clomid daily @ 25 mg for 6 mos... if that didn't fix it id just go on trt .. I have low test and its miserable.. trying to decide on a dr right meow .. but im a lot older than u so..
  17. Registered User
    zaire2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Triazole works chiefly through modulation of neurological circuits, not hormones (see Maca's MOA). Hence, rockme is actually probably right
    Interesting, didn't know about that. can you explain how it work?
  18. Registered User
    Dnnytth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    6 bromo worked for me did a 1 month cycle, gaine some strenght and weight
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need some help. Concerns with long term use of Lipo 6.
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 11:32 PM
  2. Picamilon Long-term use
    By havoc07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 10:59 AM
  3. Long term use of HCG safe?
    By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 07:47 PM
  4. t3 long term use Question
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 08:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in